Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (860736 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wetin you expect? The guy na iwe, no doubt. Good to know you are taking proactive measures. Good luck bro.
profojah:

In Walspring's voice...let give the thanks to God padi mi....

I was with Dicapino today....that guy eehnn!!!...Na book suppose be his middle name...he too sabi book cheesy..I saw books today, fear catch me ...lol grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
paulbets:

boss pls hw does one request transcript from unilag, do they give student copy and how long does it take them to release transcript to WES. also how can I get the registrar to reply WES through email.

pls cgpa of 4.19 can be approximately what after WES conversion?

pls house I actually have list of schools to apply but I want to know any notable school that accepts WES?
You'll download the transcript application form from Unilag website...you only need the page7 of the form,. fill it and pay the necessary fee into the Bank..(the info abt this is on other pages)...you scan the filled application form along with ur teller and send to the 3 emails on d application form....Just read the instruction carefully...

Unilag will reply wes immediately they gt the verified transcript from them...don't worry abt this..

To make it faster, I have someone in the record office at senate, she will make it very fast for you and she won't collect a dime from you...But please don't toast her.....Mine was processed within one week..(one week pere)

4.19 should be somewhere around 3.5 or 3.6 on 4.0 scale...I'm not sure tho
.BTW, what faculty ??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
sirRiddy:
Wetin you expect? The guy na iwe, no doubt. Good to know you are taking proactive measures. Good luck bro.
The guy fear me ooo... I saw more than 5000 pages of Manhattan 5lb LIVE!!! grin lol......His GRE score madt Q162 V160+....awon eleyi mowe daku,..

Thanks my Oga...how that side??...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2015
@paulbets....
These are some of the schools that require and accept WES evaluation and other NACES evaluation bodies....

You can check more on Google yourself....

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2015
dannybrown19:

thanks alot WALSPRING, but its there possibility i could save some real cash while working and studying

Let give the thanks to God..

Yes its possible and it depend on you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by paulbets: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2015
profojah:

You'll download the transcript application form from Unilag website...you only need the page7 of the form,. fill it and pay the necessary fee into the Bank..(the info abt this is on other pages)...you scan the filled application form along with ur teller and send to the 3 emails on d application form....Just read the instruction carefully...

Unilag will reply wes immediately they gt the verified transcript from them...don't worry abt this..

To make it faster, I have someone in the record office at senate, she will make it very fast for you and she won't collect a dime from you...But please don't toast her.....Mine was processed within one week..(one week pere)

.BTW, what faculty ??

thanks a bunch boss.
I finished 2014, Sciences, CBG.

convocation is slated for march 11th.
so after convo I will just follow the process and request for transcript.
I will appreciate to have the contact of the woman in records office.

thanks also for the WES list of schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

With or without standardized test
walspring you didn't give me the names again for schools with transfer scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2015
profojah:

.BTW, what faculty ??

But i can woo her
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2015
teddyrain:
my school lipsrsealed
Teddy how far, i don pm u since oo, u nor tell me ur school name again, i need schools with transfer scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2015
paulbets:

thanks a bunch boss.
I finished 2014, Sciences, CBG.

convocation is slated for march 11th.
so after convo I will just follow the process and request for transcript.
I will appreciate to have the contact of the woman in records office.

thanks also for the WES list of schools.
The girl is in charge of sciences transcript section..
Whao!!! CBG!!!... That's samuel, toyosi,mosco-black,and shogeyinbo hassanat class right ?...

But I don't think your cert wud av been ready by now and you gonna need that during ur application and WES processing...
Pm me lets talk....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2015
exxy:

Teddy how far, i don pm u since oo, u nor tell me ur school name again, i need schools with transfer scholarship

Use google grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
exxy:

walspring you didn't give me the names again for schools with transfer scholarship

I cant remember saying i will give you names of schools with transfer scholarship ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

But i can woo her
No wale Ashewo....lolz cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

With or without standardized test

if you nor know why u come reply with "with or without standardized test "
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2015
exxy:

if you nor know why u come reply with "with or without standardized test "

Because i wanted to help you search for it but my MB come finish.. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didnt say i will give you names, i only asked if its With or without standardized test
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 2:41am On Jan 29, 2015
slimmy05:
TN. Thanks bro. How's Michigan?
Michigan is freaking cold... So you know, Michigan had the highest snow last winter... It's fun to me tho!

How are you liking it so far?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 29, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day everyone I have some questions. Need people who know about the undergraduate process well.

I applied to some schools in the U.S. for undergraduate nursing. And I have been accepted.(thank God). this is what my situation is:

1) I'm still in secondary school ss3. I used my WAEC GCE result to apply and was accepted

2) I will graduate secondary school this July and and that is when I will receive my testimonial.

Now my question is this:

If I go to the embassy, would they know that I have finished secondary school( by then I would have my transcript for ss1-ss3 ready but WAEC result may not be out) and if they know would that be a hindrance to the visa?
Do the embassy people accept only the MAY/June waec result and not the NOV/DEC own?
If I tell them dat I'm graduating by July, would dey tell me to wait till then before I apply for visa?
And the issue of the testimonial, is it needed or only waec result and transcript is needed.

I know it's a lot of questions , but thanks to anyone to gives a reply . I appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by paulbets: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2015
profojah:

The girl is in charge of sciences transcript section..
Whao!!! CBG!!!... That's samuel, toyosi,mosco-black,and shogeyinbo hassanat class right ?...

But I don't think your cert wud av been ready by now and you gonna need that during ur application and WES processing...
Pm me lets talk....

wow, these are my course mates. sam was our class rep.
I think after convo, the cert will be ready for collection.

we might know each other sef.
let me try the pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

Because i wanted to help you search for it but my MB come finish.. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didnt say i will give you names, i only asked if its With or without standardized test
Ohh , boss u too much sir, I was thinking a diff thing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

boss u know say I still be ur boy, I'm always loyal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Hello fam. How are you all doing? Pls is there anyone here schooling in Dallas- Fort worth? Or you know anyone in that area pls holla at me. A fellow Naija sis needs help. Thanks

Cc Imperiouxx Walspring et al
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
exxy:

Ohh , boss u too much sir, I was thinking a diff thing

Oh okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
exxy:

boss u know say I still be ur boy, I'm always loyal

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin

You dey whine me abi

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayhur009: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
@slimmy05 @slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tosynbolade(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Preparing for my GRE this sunday,my head just dey turn..am very apprehensive. Any hint on how to finish up my preparation within the next two days?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
kofsy:
Hello fam. How are you all doing? Pls is there anyone here schooling in Dallas- Fort worth? Or you know anyone in that area pls holla at me. A fellow Naija sis needs help. Thanks

Cc Imperiouxx Walspring et al

UTA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12