Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (864238 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
just submitted my application and have my documents sent to MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY NORTH DAKOTA today.
hoping on their admission decision, though had a D7 in English but will be taking SAT and TOEFL soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
No one wants to answer my question. There is God o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Based on my knowledge, even if the school gives you
funding till you become a professor, you will still need
a statement of account that contains funds that will
cover the cost of your schooling for at least a year. I
suppose that amount is stated on your i-20.

By the way, you should not bring this sort of attitude
here. You are not the first to secure a visa or get
funding and you will not be the last.

Cheers!
purpleproperty:
No one wants to answer my question. There is God o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Based on my knowledge, even if the school gives you
funding till you become a professor, you will still need
a statement of account that contains funds that will
cover the cost of your schooling for at least a year. I
suppose that amount is stated on your i-20.

By the way, you should not bring this sort of attitude
here. You are not the first to secure a visa or get
funding and you will not be the last.

Cheers!

LOLLLLLLL@atitude. Someone replied my post out of ignorance and called it a lie from the pit of hell and i am the one with the attitude?
Interesting.

Anyway, thanks for answering, you are appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Your story is quite incredible and he reacted as expected,
maybe a bit harshly.
But the next thing is to say if you show
him how much you were given for funding,
he will jump into the lagoon or something.
My point is we help one another here even
though most of us will never meet in real life.
Your statement is a bit childish because no
one really cares about your achievements here.
Humility is very important and that should be
what should guide you especially in a new
environment.
Here,I don't have to take shittt from you, neither do you
but this is not how it works everywhere.

Congrats and Goodluck.
purpleproperty:

LOLLLLLLL@atitude. Someone replied my post out of ignorance and called it a lie from the pit of hell and i am the one with the attitude?
Interesting.

Anyway, thanks for answering, you are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
ebdib:

LMAOOOO grin grin grin
Guess verifying claims is now bad belle.

You think like a Nigerian... lool

I apologize for doubting your claims.
However, you need to stop the childish taunts and excessive self gratification.

There are many silent achievers on this thread.

Hi could you please edit out the link to the program from your post? Thank you very much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Your story is quite incredible and he reacted as expected,
maybe a bit harshly.
But the next thing is to say if you show
him how much you were given for funding,
he will jump into the lagoon or something.
My point is we help one another here even
though most of us will never meet in real life.
Your statement is a bit childish because no
one really cares about your achievements here.
Humility is very important and that should be
what should guide you especially in a new
environment.
Here,I don't have to take shittt from you, neither do you
but this is not how it works everywhere.

Congrats and Goodluck.

If you can call my statement childish. i can call his statement bad belle.
Lets leave the preaching. You all laughed at my post without any iota of respect. The posts are still there.
I got angry and said some mean things. Thats life.
Instead of preaching to me, preach to yourself, next time don't write 'cant stop laughing" at something you know nada about.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Have a great life
purpleproperty:

If you can call my statement childish. i can call his statement bad belle.
Lets leave the preaching. You all laughed at my post without any iota of respect. The posts are still there.
I got angry and said some mean things. Thats life.
Instead of preaching to me, preach to yourself, next time don't write 'cant stop laughing" at something you know nada about.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
no wonder slimmy05 and co dey always act
uptight with some people wey go just come here
dey do anyhow. smh angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello guys, when I want to send the photocopy of my certificate to WES via NIPOST, should I just write my reference no on a piece of paper and send alongside it?
Walspring siriddy slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Purpleproperty, it's ok. Just keep calm, you know we have FBI and CIA here, so before we allow one in, we have to run a background check.

But why did you respond to my Ivy League ebdib and my Sir? No probs though. Just pull your game tight. You've got the response you needed about writing a standardized exams and also financial documents.

Play cool bro, no need for the rift or back and forth. You will need a lot of humility while living here and I trust you can do better.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
boofydon:
Hello guys, when I want to send the photocopy of my certificate to WES via NIPOST, should I just write my reference no on a piece of paper and send alongside it?
write on the envelope and also a piece of paper too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
dey do anyhow. smh angry
cheesy welcome to the house. bros, abeg no vex, it happens most times.
I am not sure sef. I will like to know the answer too
as my school will be sending my transcripts to WES
next week
boofydon:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mtchew some people get too much agidi I swear.
Omo I just dey see for your school fb page as them dey cancel
una classes anyhow cos of the snow grin
Omo if i dey etsu, i go dey pray make winter
dey every time o smiley
slimmy05:
cheesy welcome to the house. bros, abeg no vex, it happens most times.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimmy05:
write on the envelope and also a piece of paper too.
Thanks man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good luck brother. Share the good news when you have it please.
dannybrown19:
just submitted my application and have my documents sent to MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY NORTH DAKOTA today.
hoping on their admission decision, though had a D7 in English but will be taking SAT and TOEFL soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hello bro, how are u doing. I receive ur txt last week. Tnks for checking on me. I will call u later in the day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Mtchew some people get too much agidi I swear.
Omo I just dey see for your school fb page as them dey cancel
una classes anyhow cos of the snow grin
Omo if i dey etsu, i go dey pray make winter
dey every time o smiley
and you are responsible for those classes, so you better not jubilate lol. It pays people on GA cos they still get paid and allowed to make up for the lost time. Its hilly here and if anyone gets to trip and die or get seriously injured, they can sue the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good to know you are doing well.
Just keep on being optimistic.
Wish you the best
kennyrony:

Hello bro, how are u doing. I receive ur txt last week. Tnks for checking on me. I will call u later in the day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just be safe brother.
And are you still keen on the Canada thing?
slimmy05:
and you are responsible for those classes, so you better not jubilate lol. It pays people on GA cos they still get paid and allowed to make up for the lost time. Its hilly here and if anyone gets to trip and die or get seriously injured, they can sue the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
dannybrown19:

you could have scanned your documents to them instead....they accept it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Just be safe brother.
And are you still keen on the Canada thing?
Yeah bro. That would be next year though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alright.
I know say you no fit carry last.
Second last sef no possible grin
slimmy05:
Yeah bro. That would be next year though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DrCaleb: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
It depend on you, You financial stabilty and how serious you are..

Although recently some things have really changed at the US embassy [/quote]
Walspring, I want to ask you some questions. please inbox me ur BB pin or cellphone number so dat I will contact you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DrCaleb: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

It depend on you, You financial stabilty and how serious you are..

Although recently some things have really changed at the US embassy
Walspring, please inbox me ur BB pin or cellphone number. Will love to ask you some questions for clarification Bro. Tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
dey do anyhow. smh angry

I read from the background but felt like commenting on this issue.....the truth be said u responded harshly which is not called for and you dont have to claim you are right all because you felt u the one helping him or because he wanted help.

He responded to your harsh reply and still he apologized because he wants help (which is normal and shows he is not childish as u calling him), u should have apologized as well instead of stressing on the issue like you are right in responding that way without making a proper research yourself.

ANYHOW WE ARE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER HERE AND I RECOMMEND ALL FOR THEIR HELP TO OTHERS IN NEED.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
I said he was childish for gloating
about his funding on a faceless forum
Is that a mature thing to you?Am I wrong about that?
I did not support his being gibed at any point.
I only typed 'cant stop laughing'
when ebdib analysed his post which was funny to me but I
did not insult him. Except if you are saying my calling his post as being childish is an insult.
It is all gone sha.
penroll55:

I read from the background but felt like commenting on this issue.....the truth be said u responded harshly which is not called for and you dont have to claim you are right all because you felt u the one helping him or because he wanted help.

He responded to your harsh reply and still he apologized because he wants help (which is normal and shows he is not childish as u calling him), u should have apologized as well instead of stressing on the issue like you are right in responding that way without making a proper research yourself.

ANYHOW WE ARE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER HERE AND I RECOMMEND ALL FOR THEIR HELP TO OTHERS IN NEED.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
mcfarlin:

I scanned the whole thing to them.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
mcfarlin:

bro, are you in NORTH DAKOTA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
penroll55:

This is totally uncalled for, he displayed a boisterous attitude which is not right. We have Ivy Leagues here and none has displayed such attitude. He gave a wrong impression.

Well, it's not an issue. Please, let's rest this case and move forward. He got the help he needed. Safe bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.