Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (864919 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
dicapino:
still searching for schools to apply to most deadlines have elapsed. Mech guys on this forum should share schools oooo...not ivy league sha ...
Apply to my school abeg. I dey find partner. Michigan Technological University

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
If a person is denied student visa, will he have to pay another visa fee before applying again?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soyedele1:
If a person is denied student visa, will he have to pay another visa fee before applying again?

Thanks
Sure...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
sirRiddy:
sqlerror
went back NIPOST office and retrieved my package.
Then headed to the transcripts office and asked the woman
in charge to correct it. Thank God I tipped her earlier so
she was eager to help even though it was almost four.
I would have sent the parcel back to NIPOST today
but I did not meet the lady then barely past three angry
she don close, smh sad
But it's all good sha.

LOL

U re lucky...but i don't think it would have mattered even if you didn't make the changes in as much as your certificate bears the right course of study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Walspring:

No be the day wey you write gre you go see rough score of your result

Abi when the result want show self

i took d paper test..result comes out usually 3-4 weeks later

my guy my guy smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just don't want to assume anything sha.
Abeg who get TOEFL for mind make we relate now. wink
I don get the cash and I want to pick a date,
likely the end of April.
sqlerror:

LOL

U re lucky...but i don't think it would have mattered even if you didn't make the changes in as much as your certificate bears the right course of study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
But warri pikin, your choice of paper base still dey
marvel me o.
warriboy21:

my guy my guy smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
sirRiddy:
likely the end of April.
blast that TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Make I even get that kain ebdib TOEFL score,
I go just apply to Princeton too sharpaly grin grin grin grin no time
No be just to skype, I get skype for my system joor

Slimmy when you go free make we talk for fb now
slimmy05:
blast that TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by summerflame(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I went to the USA Embassy today for an interview.. The following ensue between me and the VO -

VO - Good Morning
Me- Good Morning
VO- How are u doing
Me - i am fine
VO- have you traveled before?
Me - Yes and it is on the passport
VO - Why are you going to USA
Me - Going for my cousin's wedding anniversary
VO- What do you do?
Me - I work with red oak trust and investment
VO- what position are you in your company?
Me- i am the accountant and a credit officer
VO - Are you married?
Me- Yes i am
VO- How many kids do you have?
Me- i have just 1
VO - Are you traveling alone
Me- Yes
VO- what does your wife do?
Me- she is a trader
VO- what does she sells?
Me - she has a supermarket and she sells kid toys
VO- why is she not traveling with you?
Me - She is almost due for delivery.
VO - SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO HAVE THE VISA OR PICK UP A VISA AT THIS TIME.
GOOD DAY.
I asked him why i got denied but he said he wouldn't know..
My main question now for the Nairalanders is this, CAN I RE-APPLY AND WHY DO YOU THINK I GOT DENIED DESPITE ALL MY CONFIDENCE IN ANSWER THE MALE VO?.. Only reasonable answers will be appreciated. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
summerflame:
I went to the USA Embassy today for an interview.. The following ensue between me and the VO -

VO - Good Morning
Me- Good Morning
VO- How are u doing
Me - i am fine
VO- What do you do?
VO - Are you married?
Me- Yes i am
Me- i have just 1
Me- Yes
Me- she is a trader
VO- what does she sells?
VO - SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO HAVE THE VISA OR PICK UP A VISA AT THIS TIME.
GOOD DAY.
My main question now for the Nairalanders is this, CAN I RE-APPLY AND WHY DO YOU THINK I GOT DENIED DESPITE ALL MY CONFIDENCE IN ANSWER THE MALE VO?.. Only reasonable answers will be appreciated. thanks
are you not supposed to be witb your wife as she is due for birth? Where and where have you travelled to? You can try the visit visa section am sure justwise can provide the link for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
sirRiddy:

I would be free this weekend, so we can talk. I will call you when am free this weekend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by summerflame(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
it was stated that i was only gonna be there for just 8 days and i told him my woman is 7 months gone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
@SirRiddy.....ngbo, materials wo lo da fun AWA...ewo ni iwo feel pe o wa ok?

@Dotman...Padi mi, ki lon popping, how' studies and packages at Indiana....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Brotherly, I dey o. Studies going fine. Hectic but expected. Managing the abrupt weather change like a boss cool.....LOL.

How have you been?

profojah:
@SirRiddy.....ngbo, materials wo lo da fun AWA...ewo ni iwo feel pe o wa ok?

@Dotman...Padi mi, ki lon popping, how' studies and packages at Indiana....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
dotman2460:
Brotherly, I dey o. Studies going fine. Hectic but expected. Managing the abrupt weather change like a boss cool.....LOL.

How have you been?

Ma worry! Gbogbo e ma to make sense very soon..you've been a very good friend & boss, mk I no lie you...Your head is valid

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ojah, Kaplan is the best resource I know for AWA. You can also use manhattan strategies. There are solutions to the question pools online. You may read that so you can have a good idea of how top score essays are written.

In all, ETS Official Guide is a must.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soyedele1:

Thanks

Funny question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway the answer is YES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
warriboy21:

my guy my guy smiley

Okay big boss.

#noted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mbeenox: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
summerflame:
VO - Good Morning
Me- Good Morning
VO- How are u doing
Me - i am fine
VO- What do you do?
VO - Are you married?
Me- Yes i am
Me- i have just 1
Me- Yes
Me- she is a trader
VO- what does she sells?
GOOD DAY.
I think the Vo feels ur child birth is more important than the wedding anniversary
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
sirRiddy:
likely the end of April.

Oga, TOEFL shouldn't take you more than a week to ace it jor. TOEFL na beans. Go find Barron and study am for a week. Your 100+ go gara. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by chidinmaaa: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello guys. Good evening all. I am new to the US thread but active on Canada thread. Please i have a quick question. My friend is going for F1 interview in April. Whats d earliest bank statement he can present? Is it March ( since the interview is april) or the exert one he used in obtaining his admission or not more than 6 months old? Please can someone help me on this.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2015
chidinmaaa:
Hello guys. Good evening all. I am new to the US thread but active on Canada thread. Please i have a quick question. My friend is going for F1 interview in April. Whats d earliest bank statement he can present? Is it March ( since the interview is april) or the exert one he used in obtaining his admission or not more than 6 months old? Please can someone help me on this.

Thanks
If he can get statement that runs from October to March will be good or can get from November Till March as will suffice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by chidinmaaa: 3:43am On Mar 04, 2015
slimmy05:
If he can get statement that runs from October to March will be good or can get from November Till March as will suffice

@slimmy tnks. I pm you. I was thinking he needs just a month bank statement. Thanks for the info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks man. To find that one week to take use prep not possible now. Na why i wan pick that kain date.
Anyway, thanks a lot bro.
godG:

Oga, TOEFL shouldn't take you more than a week to ace it jor. TOEFL na beans. Go find Barron and study am for a week. Your 100+ go gara. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:15am On Mar 04, 2015
slimmy05:
That phone bill is high, when I can get as low as $25 unlimited local calls and sms and international sms, and still buy a calling card for $25 and the calling card would be up to 700 mins of call to nigeria. I just needed a cheap calling card.

I will settled for the boss revolution as I get extra $5 after auto renewal and its tax free.

With my $50, I get unlimited Internet, unlimited local call in, unlimited global texting, 1000 min for calling local international line like starcomns and Co, $12.5 for international mobile lines at $0.03 per minute.

What what else do I need boss revolution for?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2015
aadeyi:

With my $50, I get unlimited Internet, unlimited local call in, unlimited global texting, 1000 min for calling local international line like starcomns and Co, $12.5 for international mobile lines at $0.03 per minute.

ultra mobile doesnt have wide connection. it barely works in my house. i use simple mobile and boss revolution.

how you coping with Houston? didn't get a call back from u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2015
sirRiddy:

I'm curious to know edib toefl score
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
aadeyi:

I don't have a shop at Alaba yet, maybe when I do, I would have need for all these. There is wifi in school and at home, I am ok with 1gig data. I don't stay out for too long. I do things according to present needs. Lol. I hardly even use my data. Can't remember when I used it last. Your $50 expires after 30days. I can't afford to start talking under pressure cos of what I paid for, that's why I opted for the calling card so I can get a 1year validity.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2015
kennyrony:

Apply to my school abeg. I dey find partner. Michigan Technological University

Hey kennyrony.. pls try sending/replying the PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2015
leadzeal:

Hey kennyrony.. pls try sending/replying the PM
Replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Can't seem to see it.. add @gmail(dot)com to my username, and send me a mail. Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.