Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865401 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Congrats, bro.
I really envy your AWA score. You should rest a little now. E no easy mehn! cheesy
sabiguy:
GRE:
Q-159
V-152
AWA-5.5

Just want to take a quick timeout to shoutout to this thread and good peeps like sirRiddy and others!
Will keep following y'all till I'm ripe for application. Now lemme go back to finish up with my NYSC

Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

bros whey sabi every no be 2x2
How I wish you were the real FFK. Your antagonism will take you nowhere. At least u read between lines when the bloke wrote (I guess). It seems you only derive pleasure in making others feel bad.#continu#continu angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
Congrats, bro.
I really envy your AWA score. You should rest a little now. E no easy mehn! cheesy
Riddy is ready!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
lol grin grin
I am heading to Illagos now
innovativeame:

Riddy is ready!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone had admission for Spring 2015, after securing visa decided to defer to fall, same year. A new i20 has been issued with a different sevis ID number for the new semester. What are the possible challenges this subject will face at the POE ? Gurus, please dissect and analyse this.
Note: the former sevis ID number is quoted as the annotation on the visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
lol grin grin
I am heading to Illagos now
LolLol cheesy, Illagos ko, Illbuja ni, you no like Illbadan grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
cc slimmy05 imperiouxx msnas zeezahbee ojaP aadeyi ebdib
jchi9876 worry357 kunlebal
innovativeame:
Someone had admission for Spring 2015, after securing visa decided to defer to fall, same year. A new i20 has been issued with a different sevis ID number for the new semester. What are the possible challenges this subject will face at the POE ? Gurus, please dissect and analyse this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
innovativeame:
It is not a problem, but you will prolly have problem with the sevis, you need to contact sevis with the new number to be updated ASAPor you tell your school to issue you an i20 with your previous sevis no.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
How you doing, fine girl? wink
zeezahbee:
It is not a problem, but you will prolly have problem with the sevis, you need to contact sevis with the new number to be updated ASAPor you tell your school to issue you an i20 with your previous sevis no.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
How you doing, fine girl? wink
We pushing it, na God sha. How every ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
zeezahbee:
Tanx Zee! I have contacted sevis, they have updated it. The sevis fee has been transfered to the new one. The question however, is, what about the annotation on the visa, doesn't it count? The answer to this question will totally allay my fears. Thanks once again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
ferdimako:

I guess meant nothing to ur skull.

who be this Atutupoyoyo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Low key!
Na NYSC things now. I wan go serve my country.
When you dey come do your own na? cool
zeezahbee:
We pushing it, na God sha. How every ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
zeezahbee:
Also, the school said they can't issue a different i20 with the exact same sevis ID number.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
How do you guys handle noise making sexually hyperactive neighbors who screams like they are having sex in a burning furnace. I've stylishly told this guy that he usually gives me sleepless nights. He laughed about it and apologized, but he still continues. You know houses here are made of wood, the guy doesn't just allow me sleep. The girl screams like his bf is having her womb out.

I don't want to report to landlord.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
slimmy05:
How do you guys handle noise making sexually hyperactive neighbors who screams like they are having sex in a burning furnace. I've stylishly told this guy that he usually gives me sleepless nights. He laughed about it and apologized, but he still continues. You know houses here are made of wood, the guy doesn't just allow me sleep. The girl screams like his bf is having her womb out.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

Please, watch out tonight, if it happens again, feel free to dial 911, tell them you aren't sure why they were screaming, you are just lending a helping hand to avert further complicated crisis. Alternatively, you could pour them some chilled water, they will be fine. Oga Slimmy, I'm sure you are feeling those couple.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
innovativeame:

Please, watch out tonight, if it happens again, feel free to dial 911, tell them you aren't sure why they were screaming, you are just lending a helping hand to avert further complicated crisis. Alternatively, you could pour them some chilled water, they will be fine. Oga Slimmy, I'm sure you are feeling those couple.
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

Sex is a big show in the US!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol

FemiFaniKayode:

bros whey sabi every no be 2x2
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
maybe slimmy should take the gospel to them.
innovativeame:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi.... good suggestion. Lol how are u doing SirRiddy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ifedapsy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
Just find a babe and show those guys that no one has the monopoly of screaming. Abeg, give them the Naija version. Next time, they will behave.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am fine, Kenny
How you dey now?
kennyrony:

Abi.... good suggestion. Lol how are u doing SirRiddy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=33064519]How do you guys..

@slimmy05..

By the grace of God, all is now set for my visa reapplication after my previous application was delayed in December last year. My sevis fee payment has been updated from my old sevis number to the new one. I'm waiting on the Lord now, b4 i schedule an appointment date. I just want to ask u, what did it feel like for u when u were earlier delayed and then got ur visa approved in ur second attempt?

I want to learn from u experience.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sethmayor: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
I am fine, Kenny
How you dey now?
Bro u av a PM pls reply@kenny
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I cannot find any pm
send a mail to my moniker @yahoo.com
sethmayor:
Bro u av a PM pls reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=aanowai post=33067258][/quote] Didn't feel like anything, I deferred and and reapplied since the basis for the denial wasn't cogent enough to me. What you need to do is to boost your confidence level and make sure you are on point as to what you stand to achieve with the degree and what the school has to offer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifedapsy:

Just find a babe and show those guys that no one has the monopoly of screaming. Abeg, give them the Naija version. Next time, they will behave.
As a man of God, I don't do such. His noise threatens my spiritual life which doesn't really go down well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
As a man of God, I don't do such. His noise threatens my spiritual life which doesn't really go down well.
Oga Slimmy.... I no fit laf... how are u doing bro..

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.