Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (860720 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 3:19am On Apr 26, 2015
ferdimako:

Sex is a big show in the US!

I'm telling you... I don Belle full!!!
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Stewee:

grin grin grin
I jam one Ivory Coast babe, you just wonder where the whole fresh raps emanates from when she gets unraveled. It just me, my books and God. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2015
do they conduct college placement test in nigeria?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:
do they conduct college placement test in nigeria?
what type of placement test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2015
slimmy05:
what type of placement test?
is there any at all written in nigeria for colleges in the US?
And TEAS test also?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2015
izyworld88:
Its summer
THIEF agent looking for free advertizing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
worry357:

THIEF agent looking for free advertizing.
cool took care of him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Stewee:

#Wash
#Fumigation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
innovativeame:

Bros, don't be afraid, you are not gonna pay any other money. Initial fee was $200 and the new fee is still $200. I learnt some are more or less than $200. It's possible the new one you have is either below or above 200, that's why they ask you to quote the new amount. You are not expected to pay anything. Remember that your title is "Fee transfer" and not "fee payment". Do the needful by sending the mail ASAP. After your new i20 has been updated, Log back onto fmjfee.com to print your new sevis fee receipt. That's all. Best of luck! We shall meet in Macomb
Macomb ke! Heading to Morgantown. Thank you for the info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
technolee:
Macomb ke! Heading to Morgantown. Thank you for the info.
According to Walspring, let's give thanks to God!
See you in Morganvillage grin then. Please, keep me posted when the process is successful.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
you are welcome, bro.
But no go choose Virginia International University o.
Be sure that the school is reputable enough to get you
a visa. Good luck.
samask64:

thank bro i really appreciate your contribution
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samask64: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
sirRiddy:
you are welcome, bro.
a visa. Good luck.

grin
sirRiddy:
you are welcome, bro.
a visa. Good luck.

ok oooo thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stewee:

LMAO grin
let him compare grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
ferdimako:

let him compare grin grin

you still never get visa u done dey this platform since nineteen gborogodum
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by codedove: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jchi9876:

lol

Bro...abeg talk nau...help is needed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
please is it compulsory one sends bank statement to the school one is applying as part of the application?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:
please is it compulsory one sends bank statement to the school one is applying as part of the application?
do that only when you get admitted and they request for your bank statement
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

That is not the issue..I don't believe in any prophecy from a Nigerian.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

That is not the issue..I don't believe in any prophecy from a Nigerian. I'm not going to d US!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
innovativeame:

According to Walspring, let's give thanks to God!
See you in Morganvillage grin then. Please, keep me posted when the process is successful.
Funny you. Want to mail my school first to issue another I20 with the former Sevis code. Their response will determine the next step.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:

Only do Dat if its part of d requirements.. I did Dat too... Different schools with different policies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stewee:

grin grin grin
STEWEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
clow:
Peeps y'll should please help me out nau,I been asking a question and no one seems to be giving me answes,for all those who've gone for dia interview for schooling what names exactly did u put on the portal is it ur. Firtst name and surname or your first and middle name together in the same box(just like d way its on d international passport where they put given maes and they put both first and middle name together) then last name afteron the appointment letter what name is reflecting,pls help I paid mrv last week friday,nnly to discover I made a mistake,I'm paying another 1 2mao,this all thinng has got me fed up already,I'm confused here... And. Frustrated. Wasting money

This is painfully difficult to read.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks a Lot..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
whos dat monster with gre awa 5.5 shocked

baba i hail o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
slimmy05:
do that only when you get admitted and they request for your bank statement
thanks.... But they requested for it as part of the docs to submit for application?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
ridimic1:

Only do Dat if its part of d requirements.. I did Dat too... Different schools with different policies
yes it was.
One more questn... A name like oluwakemi (first name) but on ur waec cert says kemi with all other details remaining intact. Can this cause a hiccup?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
technolee:
Funny you. Want to mail my school first to issue another I20 with the former Sevis code. Their response will determine the next step.
Try it let's see what comes out of it. I did question the admission officer in my school about the dissimilarity in Sevis ID number. Her answer was weird. Let me wait for your school's response,then I'll know if it's a school thing or new sevis policy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:

thanks.... But they requested for it as part of the docs to submit for application?
do as requested, but clarify first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (502)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.