Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865028 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
bartino:
Good morning guys,please I need your help,my passport expires 1st October 2018 and my year of study must come to an end on or before 31st August 2018 and the gap in between is not up to six month can I use this passport still? thanks in advance
If you have a visa on your passport and your passport expires,the visa is still valid with the passport,but go for renewal before your visa expires.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
f8luv87:
If you have a visa on your passport and your passport expires,the visa is still valid with the passport,but go for renewal before your visa expires.
okay that's nice,thanks.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
matthew1234:
Hey! My ogas at the top.I hail ooo.Got obamalized today at the lagos embassy today.I learnt alot here.The key to a successful interview is FAVOUR n CONFIDENCE. Interview time 6:30

Got the place very early n was surprised to still see ppl there before me.I was the odd one out cus guys n ladies were all putting on suit while I am having on a blue native attire(no flamboyant design)

Security was like something from prison break.Was interviewed by the white man sitting behind window 2.The follow conversation took place.

VO:pass ur passport pls
ME:ok sir
VO:matthew(he called me by name)y do u wanna go to Kentucky?
ME:To complete a master degree in masscom
VOsadtyped for a while) when did u leave school@
ME:2009 sir
VO:and what have u been doing?
ME:i have been working with Cornerstone educonsult
VO:what do u do there?
ME:Am the public relation officer
VO:what do u do there?(he asked again)i knew I didn't give the right answer instantly
ME:my job is to bridge the gate btw d organization n d public
VOsadstopped talking n continue hitting the keyboard)during all this time we had no eye contact.What does ur father do?
ME:he is a farmer sir
VO:he stopped typing n became interested.What does he produce"?
ME: maize n cassava in large quantity n he also rent out tractors
VOsadHe smiled)he typed for like forever n then asked "what do u like about Kentucky?
ME: the weather sir.Its more like lagos.It is always warm most times(o never reach Yankee before not to talk of ky)i sounded conbinving
VO: you can cum and pick up ur visa on Friday.

I think if u relax n don't memorize things.You are only having a rapport with a person,it will work.Most important,if it is time it is time.Na God get the power.

I was not asked about the school or bank statement.Him no even ask for anything.

Pls who is going to Murray State University.Make we hook up oooo abeg.
Congrats my man I tap into your sucess story
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
matthew1234:
Hey! My ogas at the top.I hail ooo.Got obamalized today at the lagos embassy today.I learnt alot here.The key to a successful interview is FAVOUR n CONFIDENCE. Interview time 6:30

Got the place very early n was surprised to still see ppl there before me.I was the odd one out cus guys n ladies were all putting on suit while I am having on a blue native attire(no flamboyant design)

Security was like something from prison break.Was interviewed by the white man sitting behind window 2.The follow conversation took place.

VO:what do u do there?(he asked again)i knew I didn't give the right answer instantly
VOsadstopped talking n continue hitting the keyboard)during all this time we had no eye contact.What does ur father do?
VOsadHe smiled)he typed for like forever n then asked "what do u like about Kentucky?
ME: the weather sir.Its more like lagos.It is always warm most times(o never reach Yankee before not to talk of ky)i sounded conbinving

I think if u relax n don't memorize things.You are only having a rapport with a person,it will work.Most important,if it is time it is time.Na God get the power.

I was not asked about the school or bank statement.Him no even ask for anything.

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Well done @ Matthew123
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
lol..congrats, omo agbe grin
matthew1234:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by matthew1234: 4:38pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=sirRiddy post=33668231]lol..congrats, omo agbe grin[/quote

Na so oga mi.Its more reasonable than everyone saying their fathers or uncles are contractors.VOs don tire to dey hear am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 12, 2015
just got my toefl scores
R27 L28 S24 W28 T107
Did not make the 26S embarassed

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:52pm On May 12, 2015
matthew1234:

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by TJ18(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
sirRiddy:
just got my toefl scores R27 L28 S24 W28 T107 Did not make the 26S embarassed
Congrats bro,pls I'm still expecting the link you promised to send.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2015
sirRiddy:
just got my toefl scores
R27 L28 S24 W28 T107
Congratulations bro ....

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2015
matthew1234:
Congratulations on this one sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
sirRiddy:
just got my toefl scores
R27 L28 S24 W28 T107

Nice score.. Congrats and keep it up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kellycute(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
Part 7 on the way.... Yaayy. I believe ima share my testimony very soon. Wish everyone God grace in jesus name amen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
matthew1234:

Congratulations bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 12, 2015
kennyrony:

Congratulations bro...
I will get back to you today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
sirRiddy:
just got my toefl scores
R27 L28 S24 W28 T107
One bottle of Pepsi orobo for u tomorrow. That speaking section is always a pain in the ass.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2015
slimmy05:
I will get back to you today.
Alright bro. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 7:13pm On May 12, 2015
congrats dear! pls respond to my pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
ogunn:
[/quote]
asadiaboymma post=33673418:
congrats dear! pls respond to my pm
[quote author=ogunn post=33638335]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
Hello house,please help me thank one and only slimmy05 in the building as he helped me pay for my sevis fee..he even used his hard earned dollar to add up for the payment.Thanx slimmy05,expect your balance tonite..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2015
akin3102:
Hello house,please help me thank one and only slimmy05 in the building as he helped me pay for my sevis fee..he even used his hard earned dollar to add up for the payment.Thanx slimmy05,expect your balance tonite..
Thanks to God Almighty and Thank you, Slimmy05!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks bro. Make the orobo orijin cheesy
innovativeame:

One bottle of Pepsi orobo for u tomorrow. That speaking section is always a pain in the ass.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks Wale...that your 'keep it up' reminds me of my popsman wey go use the 'keep it up' instead of dropping something when person do better thing.
Walspring:

Nice score.. Congrats and keep it up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks Kenny
kennyrony:
Congratulations bro ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
Alright bro...i would send it
TJ18:
Congrats bro,pls I'm still expecting the link you promised to send.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Cyclotron: 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
Hello, I want to verify if I can use My GRE account's score print out go for visa interview in place of my original GRE scores sheet from ETS, since it will take time to get that. Also, I would like to get a comprehensive list of things I need to go with, and likewise advice from you guys. I am counting on you gurus!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
Cyclotron:
Hello, I want to verify if I can use My GRE account's score print out go for visa interview in place of my original GRE scores sheet from ETS, since it will take time to get that
Yes u can
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Alani55(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
House pls, is it okay to have two sponsors? My mom and my dad. Please I need to know before I make a wrong move
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
Una dey wait for page 500 abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Alani55:
House pls, is it okay to have two sponsors? My mom and my dad. Please I need to know before I make a wrong move
you are free.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
slimmy05:
Una dey wait for page 500 abi
Lol.. abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59