Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (864966 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kentochi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
decreamaster: hey guys
am thinking of transfering immediately i arrive but am scared if the current sch wont get angry
their fee is kindda much.too much.
congrate bros.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
azeezbaba:

No Wahala. They didn't ask for an updated financial document. They just asked me to send the same documents I sent initially.
double wahala 4 dead body shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys,
I have been trying to access journals of prospective graduate school advisors. Using google search only directs me to IEEE or JEE where I have to pay to get the papers.

Can anyone suggest any alternative to getting these journals or ways of getting publications by prospective advisors?

@walspring @bigfrancis @amefrica @msNas and all the gurus here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
teddyrain: pls don't go to the embassy with olouwole packagings. Odikwa very risky. They may only want to verify only if they suspect the statement don't look original.
baby which one be olouwole packaging kwa? grin funny guy. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
kentochi:
congrate bros.
thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Amerinancy: baby which one be olouwole packaging kwa? grin funny guy. cheesy
it means fake docs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
decreamaster: it means fake docs
I know sir. Just the name sounds funny

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lana14: @walspring, Am a graduate of banking&finance, am looking at project management and any management related course

Okay... Right now i dont know schools who does not request GRE for your course maybe when i get one i will let you know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
My able Oga @Walspring....Just sent you a mail Sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
sirRiddy: Hello guys,
I have been trying to access journals of prospective graduate school advisors. Using google search only directs me to IEEE or JEE where I have to pay to get the papers.

Can anyone suggest any alternative to getting these journals or ways of getting publications by prospective advisors?

@walspring @bigfrancis @amefrica @msNas and all the gurus here
Yeah, many people in Nigeria do not have access to these papers. I suggest you have someone in the US who has access to send these papers to you ( a couple of people here could help), or you join this face book page: https://www./paperreqest/.
All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrRoYCe: My able Oga @Walspring....Just sent you a mail Sir

Lol... Nag GOD be oga ooooo

I already replied your mail...

Try and check please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Amerinancy: baby which one be olouwole packaging kwa? grin funny guy. cheesy

teddyrain: double wahala 4 dead body shocked shocked

Amerinancy: I know sir. Just the name sounds funny

I asked a question from both of you and i am still waiting for a reply on that.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please any volunteer? I really need help. GRE is fast approaching and I am still undecided on schools to send scores too.
Browsed through Arizona State Uni and I found a prof whose research interests were on point.
However, I was just able to view the abstracts of his publications.

Someone pls HELP!

Mystiqme:
Yeah, many people in Nigeria do not have access to these papers. I suggest you have someone in the US who has access to send these papers to you ( a couple of people here could help), or you join this face book page: https://www./paperreqest/.
All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
For peeps like myself trying to get access to recent publications of their prospective profs, I found a site this evening which I feel is quite useful:
citeseerx....

Type in google and check the site out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adeola234: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls NL , I intend to change school when I get to usa because I wouldn't be able to avoid fee as it on the high side. Something impromptu came up. Please I need advice and guidance on how to go about this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Walspring:

I asked a question from both of you and i am still waiting for a reply on that.. grin grin grin
which question sir. Let me know if it will be answered by my oga at the top grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2014
I'm just lonely here. I need my boo oh! I can't wait spring oh! Just saw our old pix at my home. wish I could have a rewind cry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2014
adeola234: Pls NL , I intend to change school when I get to usa because I wouldn't be able to avoid fee as it on the high side. Something impromptu came up. Please I need advice and guidance on how to go about this.
you can always transfer to your choice school. I'm doing so after this semester too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm just lonely here. I need my boo oh! I can't wait spring oh! Just saw our old pix at my home. wish I could have a rewind cry
mama I'm smiling here. My queen patience is virtue I will be with you soon. Did you contact the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2014
sirRiddy: Please any volunteer? I really need help. GRE is fast approaching and I am still undecided on schools to send scores too.
Browsed through Arizona State Uni and I found a prof whose research interests were on point.
However, I was just able to view the abstracts of his publications.

Someone pls HELP!

Post the link to the papers here and your email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2014
teddyrain: mama I'm smiling here. My queen patience is virtue I will be with you soon. Did you contact the school?
I'm trying already kiss I called their admission officer but it was on voice mail. Check your whatsapp I will send you those links now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm trying already kiss I called their admission officer but it was on voice mail. Check your whatsapp I will send you those links now.
thanks. God bless you. Its night here oh! Gotta sleep now. Bye. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2014
teddyrain: thanks. God bless you. Its night here oh! Gotta sleep now. Bye. smiley
good night.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by shakol91(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm just lonely here. I need my boo oh! I can't wait spring oh! Just saw o ur old pix at my home. wish I could have a rewind cry
na guitar teddy use scatter your brain like this cheesy ,see the power of guitar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: which question sir. Let me know if it will be answered by my oga at the top grin

Name of your school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm just lonely here. I need my boo oh! I can't wait spring oh! Just saw our old pix at my home. wish I could have a rewind cry

That is called Back in the days...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Paper 1: Understanding the effects of requirements volatility in software engineering by using analytical modeling and software process simulation
links: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0164121209000557
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1609312

Paper 2:Reducing the risk of requirements volatility: findings from an empirical survey
links: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smr.515/abstract
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/220673864_Reducing_the_risk_of_requirements_volatility_findings_from_an_empirical_survey
http://www.bibsonomy.org/bibtex/2341175418461e77e985be9ec8f685506/dblp

Paper 3:University/industry collaboration in developing a simulation based software project management training course
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=827034&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fiel5%2F6693%2F17912%2F00827034.pdf%3Farnumber%3D827034

Paper 4:Applying lessons learned from software process assessments to ABET accreditation
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1408548&queryText%3Dcollofello

Paper 5; Evaluating the Effectiveness of Process Improvements on Software Development Cycle Time via System Dynamics Modeling
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=524796&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2Fabs_all.jsp%3Farnumber%3D524796

My address is a.r.okans@gmail.com

Mystiqme:
Post the link to the papers here and your email.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ope4all: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Praise Jehovah oooo, I got my visa yesterday around 8.am. Here is the transcript.

Me: good morning
Vo: don't greet me
Me: smiles
Vo: may I have your passport
Me: gave her
Vo: congratulations your visa has been approved.

Hmmmm within just 30sec everything was done I wasn't even asked of my name Talkless of my dox. God is great.

Make una help should 70 Alleluyah ooooooooooo

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2014
ope4all: Praise Jehovah oooo, I got my visa yesterday around 8.am. Here is the transcript.

Hmmmm within just 30sec everything was done I wasn't even asked of my name Talkless of my dox. God is great.

Congrats and enjoy yoy stay in Obamaland but the words dont greet me sounds funny.. grin grin grin

What a wonderful interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2014
ope4all: Praise Jehovah oooo, I got my visa yesterday around 8.am. Here is the transcript.

is this for real?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: is this for real?

Replied your email bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2014
decreamaster:
so what will happen after going straight to the cc sch?
pls explain
once you get to the CC, they will ask you to call the school on your visa and the school will transfer your sevis record to your CC. That's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.