Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) (25124 Views)

Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Don't even know most of them.

Nairaland has got me addicted,no time for anything at my leisure time,except Nairalanding.

Seun,try reduce the juju small,biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
JEITO: #team kiki omieli all the way... grin

Lilian Esoro comes in 2nd place..
jeito, mmmmh, u & kiki
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2014
I love that Asoro
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by ideranani: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Am an addict of tv soaps and we ar trying with our soaps unlike in d movies.for me d ppl who take d shine ar,Tina mba,Carol King, femi branch,fFunlola Aofiyebi,Norbert andGloria Young,femi brainad,kehinde bankole I lov seeing dis ppl.
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by maxism2: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
femi branch and Brainard are very good.

Lilian and bellinda effah lovely
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by JEITO: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: jeito, mmmmh, u & kiki
omo no go dat syd o...just sad she didn't start earlier
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
beautiful ladies

I love these guys

Femi branch

femi Brainard

and of course Vincent opurum

wow
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tv soaps make sense pass bt i dont folo them much
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
bustyhelen: beautiful ladies

I love these guys

Femi branch

femi Brainard

and of course Vincent opurum

wow

babe easy b4 u go wett urself tire
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by edymonte: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2014
ighodalo!!!! Amanda!!!" NNENNA!!!""
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
is that yinka olukunga a mixed breed? c how curly her hair is
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by tandj: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
tandj: I prefer watching soaps than movies.
But my problem is I don't know when a particualr soap starts or finish.

Do they hv nigerian soap cds in the market like the movies?

Lalasticlala, thanks for this.
Do u have any idea?

I don't really know . would have loved to have some myself
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=tandj]I prefer watching soaps than movies.
But my problem is I don't know when a particualr soap starts or finish.

Do they hv nigerian soap cds in the market like the movies?

Lalasticlala, thanks for this.
Do u have any idea? [/quot

same here, would have loved to have some of them
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014
maxism2: femi branch and Brainard are very good.

Lilian and bellinda effah lovely

Ok
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=bustyhelen][/quote]

babe u too de misyarn
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
what of PEJ
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by miqos02(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
ok
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
nigeria TV soap operas are more interesting to watch than our so called nollywood.
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sarimah:
she's very pwiti...i luv her role in yaw's comedy skit smiley
tongue
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by Shakurpaul2: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nice thread from the one and only lala.

Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
nigeria TV soap operas are more interesting to watch than our so called nollywood.

always classy and well written script n interpretation on set.
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by condralbede(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
kolawaxxy:
Lalasticlala, are you a blogger? undecided
I don't think so,but he is blogging the bloggers gringrincheesy
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by kwencypresh(f): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
i luv kiki n lilian
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by akraym(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dygeasy:
Just a few more bus-stops and we will be on frontpage cool
and it took you 3+months. Did you board a molue bus or one of those dilapidated trains
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by Olypeppy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Very decent actresses...
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by Larrey(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
hatux:
Kehinde Bankole.. Love that girl die, too pretty!
yeah,she has open teeth,dimples and I tink she has small sexy eyes
Re: The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) by mikron(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lala do u do stories aside Nollywood celebrities stories? Once I see a story headline about Nollywood celebrities without checking d poster I know it's lala's. Re u their P. R. O? I mean Nollywood. Just an observation

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Tacha Over Who Is Smarter / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) / NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.