Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (45613 Views)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by hotmolo(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2014
K
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by jude33084(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2014
What a shameless mother! angry

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Divineluv14(f): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmmm......Strange
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nnamdini(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Eziokwu?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by experimentist: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Oh boy I don high o, God!cry
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2014
The welfare people should save this poor child from this insane mother.

She's clearly sucking in air.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by MRLINGTON(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2014
God is Gr8

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nicepoker(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
gbenga4sure: Biggest girl,i dey feel u joor
wetin u feel for there
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by lafuria1(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2014
fruityjojo: Oh my! why is a three year old feeding with a bottle!? This gal just looking 4 cheap publicity! I no sure whether that baby na her own sef!

I did misread the title as 3 year old too but the title is actually 3 day old baby.....
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by persie98: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by nkkystel(f): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Looking at the last pix that baby is more than 3 day old. The baby should be between 3- 4 months old.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by sikira247(f): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2014
matify:

Just maybe she died of starvation in her former life.

Whatever happened to the baby friendly initiative that mother's practice?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by yehmi01(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2014
How does this solve Ebola outbreak in Africa.

Please come to my village and see new born baby following dir fathers to the farm with holes in dir hands.

You are here talking rabbish sad angry sad sad

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2014
I see Aki and Popo. In the baby

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by goalburner(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
No mind Seun. He is there busy forming fine boy up and down town, come forget say gray hair go soon full hin head. Leave him, when I'm ready for him na twins go land sharpaly! tongue

I saw it o. Proper oniranu. Twenty years old and already a single parent. She doesn't even look like she has realised the responsibility involved in raising a child because the baby just be like toy for her eyes.

I wonder why it is so hard for young people of nowadays to use contraceptives. Baby mama-ism is the reigning thing now, no shame again.
Chineke!! Twins tantan........ buh is it only Seun dat deserve twins from u, we have other Big Boys on NL like mencade5, madcow and Andyblaze
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ayusco85(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Re-incarnation tinz. There is a matured person in dat girl
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Chanchit: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Choi...! If my wife born this kyn pikin, I won't let her brea-st feed her o, cos I won't trust the baby to share same brea-st with me. Abi which kyn abami pikin be that.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2014
the baby cannot be 3-days old. she looks older! as for her feeding herself... the mother likely taught her. babies learn very easily! many babies can do that, nothing surprising.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by igbsam(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2014
The Mother is cute sha! Forming posh on camera grin

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by EllaD101(f): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2014
We don hear
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ZUBY77(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2014
I bet he made the food himself too. Gullible goats.

Which Pastor or Church is claiming that one?

You people should hide the news from BT Shojua and co
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by tIce(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Wtf
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by donlyone(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Why is three day old baby drinking from a bottle when the mother is still alive?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by leofab(f): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Nigerians catering for themselves since time immemorial. It seems the baby overheard the young momma saying they'd be moving down to Nigeria so the baby gotta start leaning how to be self sufficient and self sustainable. Oga Jona I hail oh

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by IntroVAT: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin

You can trust its a lady to bring this kind of shit up
Of course she is a proud mother of a baby doing some amazing feat
Jealous pathogen!

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abatically(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2014
20bc: tarrr if I hear say that babe na 3day old

The article didn't say she's 3 days old. U should learn to read before commenting.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Taiw(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2014
zees:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hmRso1oxU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2730946/This-newborn-lot-bottle-British-baby-shocks-medical-profession-learning-feed-just-two-days-old.html
Madam the pickin pass 3 days.no give us zobo jare. Btw u need to breastfeed for 12months. Don't be stingy with dose boobs..I see no wedding ring in ur hand....hope d babe has a dad....#jusbeingnaughty #congrats
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by nickz(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2014
shockedshocked
before this girl reach 3 years em go use em hand dey mould sk dey blaw na
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ireneidiva(f): 1:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
No mind Seun. He is there busy forming fine boy up and down town, come forget say gray hair go soon full hin head. Leave him, when I'm ready for him na twins go land sharpaly! tongue

I saw it o. Proper oniranu. Twenty years old and already a single parent. She doesn't even look like she has realised the responsibility involved in raising a child because the baby just be like toy for her eyes.

I wonder why it is so hard for young people of nowadays to use contraceptives. Baby mama-ism is the reigning thing now, no shame again.
You talk too much.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Yeah right....that bush baby looks at least 5 years old grin!
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abatically(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2014
NickiRoman: That child is older than 3days old abeg.

Article didn't say she's 3 days old. It says she's 3 weeks old, topic is misleading.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Truckpusher(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin
You're a genius . kiss

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos