Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (45612 Views)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2014
leofab: Nigerians catering for themselves since time immemorial. It seems the baby overheard the young momma saying they'd be moving down to Nigeria so the baby gotta start leaning how to be self sufficient and self sustainable. Oga Jona I hail oh
lmao
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by iheanyi40(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Naija women sabi lie nah
We all know
Abeg dt baby don pass 3days old
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Chienex24(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
O boy! Na early hustling this pikin start oooo!
Who knows whether the baby was probably building a duplex in her mother's womb before doctors ejected it!

And na female pikin be that! One GBOSA for the ladies!!!
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abatically(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
aflyingbird: the baby cannot be 3-days old. she looks older! as for her feeding herself... the mother likely taught her. babies learn very easily! many babies can do that, nothing surprising.

The article says baby is 3 weeks old, not 3 days. U guys just read the topic and comment without reading the article. The topic is misleading , the article says baby was born on august 3, video was made on August 21. The mother said she been doing it since she was 3 days old, but pictures and video are when she's 3 weeks old.

5 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by donylap: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Wonder shall never end
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by agamenon(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2014
That child is evil

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Lucasbalo(m): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2014
agamenon: That child is evil
That is uncalled for. To call a little baby like that evil is evil in itself and is very appalling.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by agamenon(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Let me tell you,if a three days old child can feed him or her self,is it not sign of end time.oky let the same child take care of her bathing and other things.again what are they traying to achive.please it is not heroic because I no that a three days human cannot hold his or her neck.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by PapaFejiro: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2014
matify:

Just maybe she died of starvation in her former life.

Whatever happened to the baby friendly initiative that mother's practice?
I am actually wondering that myself. Look how healthy the mother looks, common, the little baby should be on mothers breast milk, not formula. I am shocked.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by mencade5(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2014
goalburner:
Chineke!! Twins tantan........ buh is it only Seun dat deserve twins from u, we have other Big Boys on NL like mencade5, madcow and Andyblaze
*get shocked* *looks at goalburner*
abeg who be this ishilove sef?

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Taiw:
Madam the pickin pass 3 days.no give us zobo jare. Btw u need to breastfeed for 12months. Don't be stingy with dose boobs..I see no wedding ring in ur hand....hope d babe has a dad....#jusbeingnaughty #congrats

No need to breastfeed. Welcome to 2014

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by PapaFejiro: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2014
agamenon: That child is evil
you should quickly apologize and refrain from such heavy words for the little baby.

3 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2014
PapaFejiro: I am actually wondering that myself. Look how healthy the mother looks, common, the little baby should be on mothers breast milk, not formula. I am shocked.

Celebrate the mothers choice not to breastfeed. It's not a requirement.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Atmmachine(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Ok.....

My father went to work, i will tell him what i saw on nairaland.

foolish fools. grin grin grin grin
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by kobonaire(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Naija baby no de waste time to de self chop .... Indian/Chinese babies meanwhile de play with their mama's phone at day 3 grin
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by lebesgue(m): 2:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Even the baby sef dey use football age. Naija, I hail o.

3 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by agamenon(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2014
The story looks like cork and bull story because a three days human cannot even hold his or her nek.oky drop her on the floor so that she will adress a press confrence.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2014
That is not a 3 DAY OLD BABY!!!

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Raxxye(m): 2:22am On Aug 23, 2014
I could do this when I was a day old!
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by lepasharon(f): 2:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Did you guys read the story at all? she said the baby bit off her nipple and that's why she is not BREASTFEEDING ! Kmt gosh

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by zaidniazi: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2014
20 ke?...No mention of the bf?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Dis baby go beat chika Amalala record-without the Zobo of course undecided
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by theoctopus: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2014
That is not a 3 day old baby. A 3 day old cant see or hold anything firmly. The muscles have to develope. At 3 days, the face will still be squeezed. It takes about 2 weeks for the face to normalize. Thats why new born babies normally look old in their faces during the eerly days.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by tellwisdom: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Sorry, what does this mean?? sad
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Beautiful baby and mother but

[size=18pt]Where is the father[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by eric111111(m): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2014
they baby don dey see? hw he take see the feeding bottle abeg jor stop that joke.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by theoctopus: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2014
CityNG:

Celebrate the mothers choice not to breastfeed. It's not a requirement.

It is a requirement. Using formula exposes the child to health issues. The immune system will notbe able to fight sickness properly
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Ishilove: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2014
ireneidiva:
You talk too much.
Awwww, sweetie did I hit a sore spot?? Are you one of the youngsters who don't like using contraceptives when opening their oozing holes to their bed partners?

*gasp* omigosh, did you become a single mother at the age of 17? Is that why the truth hurts you so much?? shocked sad

*hugs* Sowweeeee, next time learn to close those legs of yours. Or if you're already married, teach your offspring the benefits of contraceptives kiss

Here I was minding my business when you had to quote me to type the same stuff that comes out of your anus each time you stoop over a water closet. Do me a favour, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN. That you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you should abuse it. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by suwailad(f): 3:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Make una try read the article before typing. IT SAID 3 WEEKS OLD BABY. Nairaland and Misinformation!

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ireneidiva(f): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Awwww, sweetie did I hit a sore spot?? Are you one of the youngsters who don't like using contraceptives when opening their oozing holes to their bed partners?

*gasp* omigosh, did you become a single mother at the age of 17? Is that why the truth hurts you so much?? shocked sad

*hugs* Sowweeeee, next time learn to close those legs of yours.

Here I was minding my business when you had to quote me to type the same stuff that comes out of your anus each time you stoop over a water closet. Do me a favour, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN. That you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you should abuse it. Rubbish.
Take your own advise. You just heard someone is a single mum and jumped into your own conclusions. It is Never fair to judge people unless you know their story.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.