Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? (728 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Based on what is happening presently here in Nigeria,so many Nigerian are tired of this country.

If there is anything like reincarnation,will you choose to be a Nigerian once again?
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by rioemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by krazydave(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
lolz
why not..... we are blessed in 9ja na....\best country ever/ grin grin

jes joking thou...... when Miami babes are still alive...
MIAMI
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by technophile(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
krazydave: lolz

MIAMI
Trust me some rich men are living a better life here than some people in Miami
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
It doesn't matter where you are born. If you are rich, you will enjoy this country. One of the best for the rich.
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by sholay2011(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
krall: It doesn't matter where you are born. If you are rich, you will enjoy this country. One of the best for the rich.
Solid answer.

But I would prefer being an American in my next life.
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by b3llo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
I would Love to be a Japanese (Samurai) or Qatari (Oil Money)
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by rioemmanuel(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2014

MIAMI
seriously,if it is because of the babes,you can them plenty at allen avenue
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by rioemmanuel(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014

MIAMI
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by rioemmanuel(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014
quote author=b3llo]I would Love to be a Japanese (Samurai) or Qatari (Oil Money)[/quote]
grin
grin
It is nt too late,you can still make[b]oyel money[/b] here in 9ja
Re: Will You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Babe2sure(f): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
why not..... we are blessed in 9ja na....\best country ever/ grin ; [code][/code]

Your words got me LMAO! Ironically speaking abi?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

@Topic,
I would prefer being an American.

(1) (Reply)

How Ebola Virus Disease Came To Our Door, By First Consultants Hospital / . / Seun You Are Humbly Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.