Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pls Help Me To Choose! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help Me To Choose! (1204 Views)

How To Choose And Wear Flared Skirt / Style Tips: How To Choose The Right Earring For Your Face Shape! / Please Help Me To Choose One Ring For My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me To Choose! by royalnikita(f): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello fashionistas! I rily need help here... We wer told to wear native wear for our send forth, av chosen a material dat I like bt d problem is dat I dnt knw if it wl be ok to use it for gown.
Wat styles can it fit? If it can be used for gown can it be good for flay gown?

Pls I nid suggestions cos am at a cross-road here. Tnx in anticipation.
Below is a pix of d materials, d blue is for d flay wyl d silver is for d half cut.

Pls oooooo. Wl d material be gud for gown? Some pple say its old women's material nd dat d gown wl make me luk like a woman.

Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Gboliwe: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
royalnikita: Hello fashionistas! I rily need help here... We wer told to wear native wear for our send forth, av chosen a material dat I like bt d problem is dat I dnt knw if it wl be ok to use it for gown.
Wat styles can it fit? If it can be used for gown can it be good for flay gown?
Pls I nid suggestions cos am at a cross-road here. Tnx in anticipation.
Below is a pix of d materials, d blue is for d flay wyl d silver is for d half cut.
Pls oooooo. Wl d material be gud for gown? Some pple say its old women's material nd. dat d gown wl make me luk like a woman .
shocked shocked Are you a man?
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by royalnikita(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: shocked shocked Are you a man?

No, y?
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Mhizjay(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
D material looks lyk a george;tz pretty sha buh if u wanna sew it lyk dah,ah fink a straight short gown a lil above ur knees wid a mature style issokay or a flar gown wid material added 2 it alxo above ur knees a lil
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ok seen, the material isn't bad. I like the colour. Like I said in the other thread, something comfortable to walk around with is cool. I would have preferred a kneel length gown. But the picture below isn't bad though considering the mixed materials...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
royalnikita:

No, y?
Because you said the gown will make you look like a woman. Aren't you suppose to be a woman? Or do you prefer the term girl?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Gboliwe: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2014
royalnikita:

No, y?
nikkyshyne: Because you said the gown will make you look like a woman. Aren't you suppose to be a woman? Or do you prefer the term girl?
@royalnikita, this answers your question to me cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Gboliwe: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2014
I think a short straight above the knee cut skirt will be better with this than a flare.
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by royalnikita(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2014
nikkyshyne: Because you said the gown will make you look like a woman. Aren't you suppose to be a woman? Or do you prefer the term girl?
Lol, ok.
By woman I meant a full woman, am still a young lady, u knw.

Nikki tnx for d suggestions!
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2014
nikkyshyne: Ok seen, the material isn't bad. I like the colour. Like I said in the other thread, something comfortable to walk around with is cool. I would have preferred a kneel length gown. But the picture below isn't bad though considering the mixed materials...
Puuuuuuuuuurfecccccct! OP,this style will do wonders to the material and ya ikebe. grin
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by royalnikita(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Tnx y'all.
I dnt like wearing knee cut gowns. Can it go for skirt and blouse?with a print design from d knee down by d side.
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by royalnikita(f): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Puuuuuuuuuurfecccccct! OP,this style will do wonders to the material and ya ikebe. grin

shocked how come u knw abt my ikebe?
Tnx anyways.
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
How u
Mhizjay: D material looks lyk a george;tz pretty sha buh if u wanna sew it lyk dah,ah fink a straight short gown a lil above ur knees wid a mature style issokay or a flar gown wid material added 2 it alxo above ur knees a lil
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Mhizjay(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Unibenstudent: How u
oh! Am fine and u
Re: Pls Help Me To Choose! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mhizjay: oh! Am fine and u
cool,kindly follow back

(1) (Reply)

Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face / Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? / NAVIFORCE Men's Dual LED Digital Analog Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.