Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas (11397 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's OCTOBER 1: Critic's Review / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Freelancer00(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2014
wiringdpt: Please provide links
Links for?
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Adedayo516(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Does this guy have a different brain to the one other Nigerian producers have... He always makes his film look so unique... I sometimes doubt he's even Nigerian.. Why?.. Because he doesn't do "wuruwuru to the answer like most Nigerians!! "

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2014
uzolexis: Kunle Afolayan is a force to reckon with in the Nigerian movie industry,his moveis "the figurine" and "phone swap" can testify to that. they kept me glued to my seat from beginning to end. I've seen the trailer of this movie and it seems very interesting. I cant wait to see this movie smiley
yeah,i just love the guy and his style...rite 4rm the time he actd in shaworode

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Jesuspistol(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2014
shadowwalker101: na wa oo see tribal marks
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

Lol. Maybe he fought lions inside the movie
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Dreyl(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Kudos to Kunle!
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by persie98: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
this will be very good hopefully
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Aromas: How I wish other producers can seat down and think upstairs before rolling into film making. This guy has being unique and special in all the films he made. Stating from "Figurine" and so on""""""""""" no dough or misconception in his role making. God has already bless your hustle bro!!!! Keep it up.
Mind u, 2day na twenty-three ooooooo
Nice talk. Unlike that Sanyeri and co who act and produce films just anyhow. He [sanyeri] even looks at camera when acting.
I hate watching all dose scrap movies by Sanyeri and co. Instead,i prefer watching kids play.
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014
A MUST WATCH FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by ghostwritter(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2014
kulobyno: I Read the synopsis. I wonder why they have to bloat the cost of production to 200million as if that's what will make the movie interesting.
Abi na Jack Baur of 24 or Sean Connery 007 dem bring to play the Police Officer from North. Even if the pay all the lead characters that featured in this movie 1m each I still can't see how the movie go absorb 200million.

There are lots of low budget movies that remain very captivating and scintillating.
I don't see a Nigerian film producer (Marketer/investor) sinking 200million in any movie to end up selling the movie 150naira per CD even if the sponsor na Dangote, the producer go just pocket the money come enter church for "Testimony Time"
who d hell are u?
u sound like a sales boy in one of this movie shop in alaba market.....idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Tawis06(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Freelancer00: Links for?
fone swap movie

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Beive85: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by freshness2020: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
wiringdpt: Been waiting for phone swap since 1500bc. F**k off bro
This guy just fall from moon!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by kulobyno: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2014
misterh: Film production budget goes beyond just paying actors. Locations, equipment and other important matters gulp majority of the money.
Everybody knows that film production involves a whole lot of logistic. What I'm saying is that I don't believe there's any "Nigerian" Movie investor that would spend such an outrageous sum only to end up earning 100naira per CD. Especially where anti piracy laws are far from being in enforcement.
Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by kulobyno: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
ghostwritter:
who d hell are u?
u sound like a sales boy in one of this movie shop in alaba market.....idiat!

You hav just shown how moronic your reasoning is. You low life buffoon can't even spell "i.d.i.o.t" which is your real identity yet you are here seeking cheap attention. Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
So no nigeria movie can get inernational distributors like waner bros, paramount etc, means all dis movies are still local, and I hv still not seen a nolloywood movie that has hollywood quality. D problem is if the press stops hyping these movies them maybe the directors would understand ty are just a part of the creative team. Until we start give editors, colorist, sound designers, DoPs, music composers their due we would neva go anywhere. I urge anybody to look at half of a yellow sun in the boxoffice. Try boxofficemojo. That's a movie said to be produced with $10 million

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Any Nollywood movie that cannot compete at the Cannes, Berlin, Toronto, Sundance or even Durban here is not worth celebrating as a masterpiece.
Stop flattering yourself.

Nollywood screenplays have poor dialogues.

The films that will change the international profile of Nollywood are not yet here until we see them in competition among the best in the world and not in Surulere. Other African countries have competed and won the most coveted awards at the Cannes, Berlin, Venice and Oscars. And we are still waiting for Nollywood to arrive.
See "Cannes is Waiting for Nollywood on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/"

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by boombay(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: Eleyi gidigan!!
BRING ME THE HOLY CANE!!!!?? grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Freelancer00(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Tawis06: fone swap movie
I got it from a friend
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by GbengaPs(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2014
segradino: It is only in Nigeria u see a movie completed within a year, no wonder we don't enjoy them as much as we do Nollywood movies...picture looks interesting though.
Hollywood u mean?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by ghostwritter(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2014
kulobyno:

You hav just shown how moronic your reasoning is. You low life buffoon can't even spell "i.d.i.o.t" which is your real identity yet you are here seeking cheap attention. Anuofia
I don't blame u, its seun I blame for not collecting your 'state of mental report' before accepting I.D.IO.T

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Beive85: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
His movies re always captivating... This new one will definitely be d same...Great job Mr kunle smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by GbengaPs(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
nnekamezor: His movies re always captivating... This new one will definitely be d same...Great job Mr kunle smiley
You can say that over and over again...

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by sunepa92(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
angryELEYI gidi GAN oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Newiw85: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by kulobyno: 4:21am On Aug 24, 2014
ghostwritter:
I don't blame u, its seun I blame for not collecting your 'state of mental report' before accepting I.D.IO.T

I'm happy you slimy macho slowpoke has finally spelt your surname correctly. Your shit brain finally did it. Keep showcasing your goat headedness. O yes, one of your most recent photo is still with us. Ewu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by Newiw85: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas by kokoA(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
wiringdpt: Been waiting for phone swap since 1500bc. F**k off bro
shocked Bros, have you being in a coma? Phone swap that I saw over and over again last year.. I don delete am since sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster / Where To Watch Ije(the Journey).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.