Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

“don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns (2676 Views)

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns by candiiville: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
After Upcoming Nigerian Singer Xrisabi Dondada pictures went viral on the internet..Cossy Orjiafor quickly took to her twitter page to rant and warn fans and bloggers not to ever compare her b0-0bs to upcoming acts that she has been in the game since like forever..

She wrote;
<b>Pls don't compare me to every young upcoming artist with boobs.It's disrespectful... been there..done that..and still the Boss</b>

She shared the picture as a reminder..uhmmm: buh we can't post it here...kindly follow the link to view http://candiiville.com/entertainment/dont-compare-my-boobs-with-upcoming-acts-its-disrespectful-cossy-warns/

NOTE:Please don't click that link if you are not above 18yr...thanks!!!

Re: “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns by Rikidony(m): 3:26am On Aug 23, 2014
WHY THIS GAL NO DASH SOME NAIRALAND GALS THIS BREA.ST SEE BOOBSY shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns by Dubby6(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2014
This is d real deal.......
Breathing b#obs of Cossy
Re: “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Nairaland guys you too like boobies
Re: “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown / See A Text Nicki Minaj Sent To Her Ex, Safaree, Tells Him She Slept With Meek / Secondary Teacher Caught Having Sex With Is Student By Nonirap (sun 26 Jul 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.