Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Am Sick And Tired! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Sick And Tired! (2749 Views)

Am Sick And Tired / Am Sick Of Nairaland / I Am Sick Of The Tribalism In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
I need to vent and i decided to start a thread for that.

Am sick and tired of the way i have to explain my religious status to everyone i come across with.I have to practically explain why am not a christian and also not a muslim all the time!!!!.When will people grow upThe idea of lying that am a christian so i can speed things up is very enticing at the moment! angry

Am pissed of at the way i have to apologise to people for gaining a lot of weight in the past 3 years(from size 12 to 16) and having to feel bad for it,i dont owe anybody explanations! angry

Am sick and tired of why i have to form "creamy chick" and must only do cream things,eat cream things,breath cream things when all i simply want to do is go to the next iya alamala and eat to my satisfaction without fearing that some of my "cream" friends will see me there! angry

Am sick of the way i avoid my neighbours direct gaze because i am ashamed of the fact that my parents fight all the time and i think they(my neighbours) are judging me based on that! angry

Am sick of the way men stare at you as if you are the next commodity waiting to be bought at a local meat shop,i just want to poke out someone's eyes with a fork! angry

Am sick and tired of the way people look at me when i drink anything that has the slightest alcohol in it.I mean,i take a glass of beer at most every couple of months and then i get these crazy gazes like i'm butchering somebody or something.Some people tell me it'll spoil my womb,others tell me i will die of heart disease and some even call me the devil's daughter! angry

Am sick and tired of the way i cant get along with girls.I mean my ratio of friends is like 100 boys to 2 girls.I mean,i cant stand people who are stuck up and pretend to be what they are not and believe me,a lot of girls are like that,they really find it difficult being down to earth.I need female friends!!! angry angry

Being recently single,am sick and tired of the dating game.I hate the fact that its the guy who calls the shots,you have to wait for him to decide if he likes you,if he doesnt,you're done for! angry

Right now,someone just annoyed me so am pissed.My mind is a flock of pigeons,fluttering away.All my thought are shit and feathers.

Others are free to vent too.
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by retro(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2006
I HATE the fact that my dad just came back and brought the his curse with him!

I HATE the fact that he broke her heart and now she's talking like a 50 year old woman!

I HATE the fact that I'm not going on vacation!

I HATE the fact that he's spending more hours working on his project!
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by mukina2: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2006
am sick and tired of 419ers on the net
am sick and tired of people who think they know it all
am sick and tired of fools who dont think before they post
am sick and tired of having to explain simple facts to blockheads
am sick and tired of guys and their lies
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by diddy4(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2006
im sick and tired of, ermmmmmm, ermmmmmmmm, dunno. ok yeah, im sick and tired of trynn@ add weight cuzz its just aint happening damn. angry angry angry angry
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
lmao diddy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by eveseh(f): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2006
LOl hehehehe
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by ikamefa(f): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2006
am sick and tired of the in fighting on nl
am sick and tired of the ignoramus i deal with everyday at work
am sick and tried of trying to loose just 5 pounds since 6 months ago and i cant
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by nferyn(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I need to vent and i decided to start a thread for that.

Am sick and tired of the way i have to explain my religious status to everyone i come across with.I have to practically explain why am not a christian and also not a muslim all the time!!!!.When will people grow upThe idea of lying that am a christian so i can speed things up is very enticing at the moment! angry
I can only try to imagine what it must be like. I feel your pain.

spikedcylinder:

Am pissed of at the way i have to apologise to people for gaining a lot of weight in the past 3 years(from size 12 to 16) and having to feel bad for it,i don't owe anybody explanations! angry
And you are still a beautiful person. Try to do what is necessary to be healthy, weight is less important (cardio work = long life)

spikedcylinder:

Am sick and tired of why i have to form "creamy chick" and must only do cream things,eat cream things,breath cream things when all i simply want to do is go to the next iya alamala and eat to my satisfaction without fearing that some of my "cream" friends will see me there! angry

spikedcylinder:

Am sick of the way i avoid my neighbours direct gaze because i am ashamed of the fact that my parents fight all the time and i think they(my neighbours) are judging me based on that! angry
I have one disfunctional parent as well. I hate it when people tell me I behave like my father (although I sometimes can't help myself)

spikedcylinder:

Am sick of the way men stare at you as if you are the next commodity waiting to be bought at a local meat shop,i just want to poke out someone's eyes with a fork! angry
What can I say? Men are very simple beings, there's usually no bad intent. Just make some embarrasing comments about their appearance, will make them flee with their tail between their legs (maybe literally).

spikedcylinder:

Am sick and tired of the way people look at me when i drink anything that has the slightest alcohol in it.I mean,i take a glass of beer at most every couple of months and then i get these crazy gazes like i'm butchering somebody or something.Some people tell me it'll spoil my womb,others tell me i will die of heart disease and some even call me the devil's daughter! angry
Aren't you? grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Am sick and tired of the way i can't get along with girls.I mean my ratio of friends is like 100 boys to 2 girls.I mean,i can't stand people who are stuck up and pretend to be what they are not and believe me,a lot of girls are like that,they really find it difficult being down to earth.I need female friends!!! angry angry
Girls can be much meaner than boys. As I said before, men are very simple beings.

spikedcylinder:

Being recently single,am sick and tired of the dating game.I hate the fact that its the guy who calls the shots,you have to wait for him to decide if he likes you,if he doesnt,you're done for! angry
Why do you have to go for these tired social conventions? You can be the hunter as well.

spikedcylinder:

Right now,someone just annoyed me so am pissed.My mind is a flock of pigeons,fluttering away.All my thought are rubbish and feathers.
Kick in a door. Can help sometimes.
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by Nia: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2006
Chei. Spikedcylinder ndo. e go better. I can relate to some of what you're going through. But I've learned not to take people too seriously (and I'm still learning, lol). Once I can convince myself that someone is irrelevant and not worth my time, nothing they say really affects me anymore. That's how I've dealth with many things. Take heart.
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by iice(f): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2006
@spikedcyclinder i know what u mean esp with regards to the whole religion thing
@Nia, my philosophy exactly! lol
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by diddy4(m): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2006
@rhoddy
why u laughing at me? grin
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by Oracle(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2006
tired of being left behind
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
nferyn.Thanks for tackling my post piece by piece! angry angry

grin

Actually am feeling a lot better today so i can have a light hearted laugh about it all! grin
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
Who's leaving you behind oracle?
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by nferyn(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
spikedcylinder:

nferyn.Thanks for tackling my post piece by piece! angry angry
that's what I do. Dissect to understand (hope that doesn't sound to icky)

spikedcylinder:

grin

Actually am feeling a lot better today so i can have a light hearted laugh about it all! grin
Really. Kicking in doors helps. Did you try it?
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
No,i just thought a lot about kicking you down,and next thing i knew-i was happy! grin grin
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by nferyn(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
spikedcylinder:

No,i just thought a lot about kicking you down,and next thing i knew-i was happy! grin grin
If your phantasies of me lying on the ground make you happy, then I'm glad to have been of service. Just don't think about getting out of virtual mode
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
Ah Ah!Who said anything about you lying on the ground?I said i will knock you down,its left for you to fall. wink

And skip those fantasies of yours. . . . am sure your wife will not be pleased! tongue
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
Unless of course you dont mind me waiting for your son to grow up. . . grin that boy is cute! embarassed
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by naijadiva2(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2006
i'm sick and tired of waking up every damn day at 6 0 clock in the morning so that i can go to "work".
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by soulpatrol(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
im sick and tired of being sick and tired of everthing!
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by retro(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
soulpatrol:

im sick and tired of being sick and tired of everthing!

Me too!

I'm sick and tired of ITCHING MY ASS EVERY 5 MINUTES!
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by soulpatrol(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
girl, you better get some gold bond lotion or sumtin. lol
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hey spiky, where have ya been? You could have talked to me you know!

Hit me up ASAP plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by nike4luv(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ spikey! gosh i love u girl cheesy

am sick and tired of having to make the first move even though hes the one being a jerk

am sick and tired of the fact that i dont have a job angry
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by aykay(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ diddy4.
i had the same problem with the weight thing abt a yr ago. i  tried to gain weight so much, i was just a skinny Bleep. Try 'WEIDERS CRASH WEIGHT GAIN'. it's wot i used and i put on enuf weight in like 6 months. it was so scary i had to hit the gym to cut it bak. now i'm all balanced out.

sorry 4 diverting from the topic.
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2006
davidylan,sorry hun,am using my depts e-lib and no messangers here. sad

@aykay,was that post directed at me?I say am trying to loose weight and you're recommending how i will gain more.You want make we fight?

Nike,i love you too dear! grin
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by Oracle(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Who's leaving you behind oracle?
everything, i have so much to learn but so little time
it pains me when i see others learn something i should actually have known,
so i'm left behind
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by aykay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
spikedcylinder,
lol, it says '@ diddy4' at the top of my post, so it wasnt directed at u
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by spikedcylinder: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2006
oh sorry! embarassed
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by janetgurl: 3:17am On Aug 02, 2006
am sick and tired of mysef
Re: Am Sick And Tired! by luvu567(f): 3:18am On Aug 02, 2006
okay, thats a first

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Igbo Traders Donate N1b To Tinubu Campaign / Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Sir Kay - Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.