Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc (1367 Views)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Attention Prospective Batch C 2014 Corps Members! Online Mobilization Is On. / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Shigoboy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just read it on nysc site that prospective batch C corp member are to pay 4k as the mobilization is now online, has anyone read this also? Source: nysc.org.ng/Interswitch/InterswitchConfirmationPage.aspx#
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
...To all Unilorin students in the house, we are told not to register online.....seems the school will help us with that....We only need the mobilization number, which will be forwarded to the school or can be checked online.....
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by life4lekan2: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...To all Unilorin students in the house, we are told not to register online.....seems the school will help us with that....We only need the mobilization number, which will be forwarded to the school or can be checked online.....
y do you like rumours and if you don't register how will you get mobilization number.
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
life4lekan2: y do you like rumours and if you don't register how will you get mobilization number.
...Are u a unilorite??.....If you are not, then piss off....
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by life4lekan2: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...Are u a unilorite??.....If you are not, then piss off....
yes I am unilorite and you should only say what you are sure about and there is no where whether unilorin webpage or student affairs that it was stated we shouldn't register. I was in skul all thru yesterday
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by life4lekan2: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...Are u a unilorite??.....If you are not, then piss off....
yes I am unilorite and you should only say what you are sure about and there is no where whether unilorin webpage or student affairs that it was stated we shouldn't register. I was in skul all thru yesterday. And I don't know how skul will help you with ur biometirc if you don't register.
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2014
life4lekan2: yes I am unilorite and you should only say what you are sure about and there is no where whether unilorin webpage or student affairs that it was stated we shouldn't register. I was in skul all thru yesterday. And I don't know how skul will help you with ur biometirc if you don't register.
....According to what have heard so far, we are asked not to register online.....so, u can decide to do wateva please u.....Before leaving sch, dey made sure we filled sevarl biometric forms etc...so, wat else do u wanna register....better still,u can go to student affairs and find out ursef
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by life4lekan2: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ....According to what have heard so far, we are asked not to register online.....so, u can decide to do wateva please u.....Before leaving sch, dey made sure we filled sevarl biometric forms etc...so, wat else do u wanna register....better still,u can go to student affairs and find out ursef
biometric means taking your finger print not biometric form and you can only do that itself.
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
life4lekan2: biometric means taking your finger print not biometric form and you can only do that itself.
...please go to d student affairs and find out ursef....
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by Freelancer00(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...To all Unilorin students in the house, we are told not to register online.....seems the school will help us with that....We only need the mobilization number, which will be forwarded to the school or can be checked online.....
You're a UNILORIN student?
Re: Prospective Batch C Corp Members Are To Pay N4000 For Online Mobilization...nysc by yokiti: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2014

(1)

P.O.P Batch A 2015 / Honorable Desmond Elliot And Love Idoko At Imo State Nysc Orientation Camp / Are You Preparing For Aptitude Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.