Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum (4549 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am currently negotiating a pre order of 2006 accord EX with Mr ademola, sounds a good offer am eager and wary as well. Can people advice me before I commit.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Good to make enuiries before giving someone your hard earned money. Also ask him to give phone numbers of people who has done pre order with him.

2 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
chibabe3: Good to make enuiries before giving someone your hard earned money. Also ask him to give phone numbers of people who has done pre order with him.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by calculation(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dont even try it because am sure that u come and open thread of bitter complain on the way the chairman in question will treat u after collect your deposit.
My good advice for u on ur matter is simple, find ur choice vehicle in naija, inspect and pay then you will drive it home with rest of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
idowuogbo, Ishilove,smartchoice,etc una come oooh another Gbege here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hian grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idowuogbo: Hian grin
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding: I am currently negotiating a pre order of 2006 accord EX with Mr ademola, sounds a good offer am eager and wary as well. Can people advice me before I commit.

Complete the story b4 I comment (how much are you paying for a 2006 accord)
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 3:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Why not ask around before commiting yourself?
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by chigodo(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding: I am currently negotiating a pre order of 2006 accord EX with Mr ademola, sounds a good offer am eager and wary as well. Can people advice me before I commit.

Tripple AA is a reliable fellow,you can deal with him and he'll surely deliver.
Congrats in advance on your new car.

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2014
My little enquries of him divides opinion. Oo but he sounds upbeat and confident I checked up his website its malfunctioning. I can't find any thread of his dealings on N L I don't stay in lag. Still checking dealers with the ride on ground. Got 1•2 m days wat he is quoting.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove: Why not ask around before commiting yourself?

His advert is on nairaland here ni
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding:

His advert is on nairaland here ni
How much does he want to sell you a 2006 Honda Accord EX?
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding: My little enquries of him divides opinion. Oo but he sounds upbeat and confident I checked up his website its malfunctioning. I can't find any thread of his dealings on N L I don't stay in lag. Still checking dealers with the ride on ground. Got 1•2 m days wat he is quoting.

i@ eyop I said he is quoting 1.2m cos I said that's within my budget.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding:

i@ eyop I said he is quoting 1.2m cos I said that's within my budget.
#1.2 for a 2006 Honda Accord EX shocked shocked ? My brother i don't think you can get a clear title 2006 Accord for that amount except salvage and even with that,#1.2 sincerely is not realistic. Browse cars locally and compare with this very tempting offer.

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
@

7 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2014
@
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Maga, wan pay shout hallelujah oh ooo oh
mugu, wan pay shout hallelujah eh eee eh
grin
That was an inspirational service cool

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2014
gazmann: @ hugeriding

You will never get your bargain from that chap. I entered a deal for 2006 outlander for 1.2. February. Till march he couldn't and refused to return my money. He offered to buy a 2003 that they are same that I should give him balance after 800k deposit. I balanced him the entire 1.2m . Waiyed till June for my car only to get bill of lading saying the entire money was spent on the buying and shipping. I ended clearimg the car which am struglingnto sell 1.5 . With 620k total cost 1.8m . He said he was going to find buyer now he doesn't answer calls or assist. Now he is offering another 1.2 deal. Fashi day bros he won't deliver. I don't recomend
hahahaha.
ok
I offer 800k for your outlander.
I am tryn to help grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2014
OP na greed wan push you go enter Lion mouth. I just cannot understand the way some people think. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:
hahahaha.
ok
I offer 800k for your outlander.
I am tryn to help grin

Adamu ! smiley . Get 800k ride no be this jeep. Lols

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
gazmann: @ ishilove you and gazzuz you know this dude better. I know your names from his thread shut down sometym. Don't sit on the fence advice. That guy is a pain in the are car dealer. I don't know if he changed names but God forbid he handles any stuff of car deal. I was in his office he does gambling tyns now.
For real? In that case more investigations have to be carried out to ascertain the veracity of your claims.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
> OP come home a money At hand can buy any car on ground not overseas oo. grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
gazmann: @ hugeriding

You will never get your bargain from that chap. I entered a deal for 2006 outlander for 1.2. February. Till march he couldn't and refused to return my money. He offered to buy a 2003 that they are same that I should give him balance after 800k deposit. I balanced him the entire 1.2m . Waiyed till June for my car only to get bill of lading saying the entire money was spent on the buying and shipping. I ended clearimg the car which am struglingnto sell 1.5 . With 620k total cost 1.8m . He said he was going to find buyer now he doesn't answer calls or assist. Now he is offering another 1.2 deal. Fashi day bros he won't deliver. I don't recomend
Whaaat??

I don't get; are you saying what I think you're saying??
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by calculusx(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2014
This OP is a greedy fellow. A Clean Title 2006/2007 Honda Accord will cost you nothing less than #1.750 for Fabric, #1.850 and above for Leather and #2m+ for Leather & Navigation. When a deal is too good to be true, then its probably not true grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
calculusx: This OP is a greedy fellow. A Clean Title 2006/2007 Honda Accord will cost you nothing less than #1.750 for Fabric, #1.850 and above for Leather and #2m+ for Leather & Navigation. When a deal is too good to be true, then its probably not true grin

2m+ for ex 06
I want tuu by an aeroplane na
How much does an 08-09ex toks cost
2.2-2.5.
So y do u want too waste ops money

U didn't even ask if its naija used or toks
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by NewDelhi(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Remember ur in nigeria o....Be wise and don't take any funny action.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Whaaat??

I don't get; are you saying what I think you're saying??
That's why when you guys dey porous that Camry dude with inspired. I tot I had a bigger mess of pre order expierence cost my model went backwards and price increased.

2 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2014
calculusx: This OP is a greedy fellow. A Clean Title 2006/2007 Honda Accord will cost you nothing less than #1.750 for Fabric, #1.850 and above for Leather and #2m+ for Leather & Navigation. When a deal is too good to be true, then its probably not true grin
People like him falls for Customs auction scams cheesy someone that wants to buy a 2014 Toyota Prado that is #10million for #1.5million grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
For real? In that case more investigations have to be carried out to ascertain the veracity of your claims.
I wish some dreams could come true embarassed The Ishilove of the 21st Century...am just observing for cornerwink
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
gazmann:
That's why when you guys dey porous that Camry dude with inspired. I tot I had a bigger mess of pre order expierence cost my model went backwards and price increased. Felt real stupid dealing with that ilitrate I who I wan complain give make dem laff me join. Triple A is a no no
Aight.

OP, here is someone with claims of unpleasant dealings with Triple A. You can investigate further if you so please.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
I wish some dreams could come true embarassed The Ishilove of the 21st Century...am just observing for cornerwink
O Eyop, I like the way your name sounds...very, errr, 'eyoppy'... wink grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD! Tokunbo Mercedes Benz C300 2008 / Honda Accord EOD 03 Coupe Tokunbo (SOLD,SOLD) / ₦135million: Sylvester Stallone's Used 2019 Cadillac Escalade Up For Sale(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.