Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. (14350 Views)

Bank's Mobile Application: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly / Golden Weekly Signals(trade Forex The Easiest Way) / I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please guys in the house , a friend just introduced me into FOREX trading by the use of iq option. Ever since I have been demo trading I have crashed ( total loss of investment) about 3 of my account which I started with $ 1000 each. After much learning, I started a new account. And I have been doing well so far. I have almost doubled my investment (about $ 800 profit). So I am thinking of going into live account with small investment, say $30. But I want to be careful and seek advise from my fellow Nairalanders who are experienced in FOREX trading. Please, this IQ option stuff, is it real, do they really pay the profit you earn? Please I need advise and some disadvantages to watch out for should I go live in trading FOREX using IQ option. you can even add more information about it for me. Assist me so that I will not loss in this venture. Anticipating your responses. Thank you my fellow Nairalanders.
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by Saheedadedeji99(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2014
U will be paid ur profit in forex instantly after trading. But its important u fund wit reasonable amount using about 10% of ur total account on each trade to minimise loss.

1 Like

Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by cybug: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2014
First off, IQ Option is a binary options broker and not a forex broker.

Secondly, what strategy are you using to trade with them? Cos, as a binary option broker, they deal on mainly 1min, 2mins and 3mins trades.

Thirdly, your money management may be very bad, which made you to blow your account.

Last bullet => go back to the drawing board and make things right.

PS: IQ option is a good broker from reviews online.
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by raysville(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow, i love their platform and i guess i want to start trading on binary. their platform is simply one of the best. smiley raysville..com
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2015
hello good morning my name is Mathew ...I have a good knowledge of forex on binary and fast in learning the binary signals on profit making ...but I very discovered that when I tried using my card to deposit on a binary site ... I some how get an error ...

please advise me cause I know the advantages ...of binary . I've done the demo .. I lost 600 $ and made it back in less than 30 min after understanding the signal prompt.. please advise on the procedures or where I might have gone wrong ...please if you can help me chat on whatapp 07038699679- Mathew.. God bless
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by aynerodcirus(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
imakulate:
Please guys in the house , a friend just introduced me into FOREX trading by the use of iq option. Ever since I have been demo trading I have crashed ( total loss of investment) about 3 of my account which I started with $ 1000 each. After much learning, I started a new account. And I have been doing well so far. I have almost doubled my investment (about $ 800 profit). So I am thinking of going into live account with small investment, say $30. But I want to be careful and seek advise from my fellow Nairalanders who are experienced in FOREX trading. Please, this IQ option stuff, is it real, do they really pay the profit you earn? Please I need advise and some disadvantages to watch out for should I go live in trading FOREX using IQ option. you can even add more information about it for me. Assist me so that I will not loss in this venture. Anticipating your responses. Thank you my fellow Nairalanders.

are you now good at iq option?...,i am also trading on that platform. pm me, lets rub minds 2geda.
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by yellowman2225(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
I use both in options and binary.com. They at both good binary brokers except that Iq options has better interface to analyse the market. I've been doing fine on both and has written both ea and indicators that gives up to o85% accurate results. Let me know if interested. WhatsApp contact: 08 123 23 94 73.

I also code mt4, mt5, trade station and binary options robots. I'm in Ibadan in case you care to meet me.

1 Like

Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by Dexterouskay: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good.... I will chat with you tomorrow by God’s grace.
Wanna learn alot from you...

Thankz
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by blakwater(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
@imakulate i also invested on IQ option, please i want to hear from you since you also invest too, how are you going with it for now, is there any progress?i will be glad to hear back from you
Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by malcom2x(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
I've been doing so good as well on the platform but can't really fund my account. I've tried to open a domicilary account with gtbank but its been very frustrating. I've learnt another from binary but very painful I've been using demo account since 2months now n can't fund.

Re: IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. by Samsars(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
i trade iq option too, i have a good working system ... just need someone to code it for me ....

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online / Forex: Black Market Will Soon Collapse – Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.