Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos (7975 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Andyblaze: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Runtown born Douglas Agu is arguably the hottest Nigerian AfroPop Artiste of the past half a year. With current Party banger 'Gallardo' on which he featured Davido, his popularity and emergence as a force to reckon with in the music industry has soared to a zenith.

Kendrick Lamar on the other hand is a US based rapper and hip hop artiste and is signed to the Carson-based indie record label Top Dawg Entertainment
and in 2012, Lamar and the label signed a joint
venture deal with Aftermath and Interscope
Records. Lamar is also a member of West Coast hip
hop supergroup Black Hippy, alongside his label-
mates and fellow California-based rappers
Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, and Ab-Soul.
He is currently revered as on of the best rappers in the hiphop world of present.

However, despite their musical differences, both artistes have a striking resemblance, a lot more than that of Kendrick and M.I's. Are they doppelangers or are my eyes just deceiving me?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Andyblaze: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Runtown

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nastydroid(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
i thought it was kendrick lamar and M.I before angry

2 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kendrick Lamar

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Andyblaze: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Guess who is who? grin

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
They look like siblings.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
even with my eyes closed. I can pick out kendrick...ain't seeing any resemblance. just two dark skinned guys...

2 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: even with my eyes closed. I can pick out kendrick...ain't seeing any resemblance. just two dark skinned guys...
mostly by picture quality....but the resenblance is uncanny.

Even on the page for Gallardo on Youtube most people kept asking if Kendrick was on the vid....Runtown is just a taller version of Kendrick

4 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: mostly by picture quality....but the resenblance is uncanny.

Even on the page for Gallardo on Youtube most people kept asking if Kendrick was on the vid....Runtown is just a taller version of Kendrick
Lol. Why would I ever ask such?@ If kendrick was in Gallardo. Me no see resemblance joor, if e concern Runtown he should go and snap in Studio 24.
That dude can't sing to save his life, I love him still tho.
But give me Kendrick anyday #PoeticJustice#

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wow! They are more like twins!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by wizard007(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Whayasay? These guys ain't looking alike a bit
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by flolancracker: 3:02am On Aug 23, 2014
cool Most sensible thread andyblaze had ever created.

3 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by abdulaz: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2014
flolancracker: cool Most sensible thread andyblaze had ever created.
it's like he's out of joint for the meantime, abi NDLEA don nab your supplier?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by idupaul: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Why would I ever ask such?@ If kendrick was in Gallardo. Me no see resemblance joor, if e concern Runtown he should go and snap in Studio 24.

I wonder ooo.. There is no facial resemblance here .. Their hair cuts just look similar that's all.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Look well... Kendrick looks more like M.I

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by parrotibaba(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Wow! They are more like twins!
so your skin is your life and you thrive to look flawless **sips coffee ** is it?

back to d topic... de no resemble at all,even labaja with his mask n from far away can spot d difference any day... Runtown resembles Kendrick Lamar ko Runtown resembles kanye west ni
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1647365_10514103_275428645998770_1034041960_n_jpeg41d74ee23b23b479eb8a2378eec6f8c6
He took this picture in his workshop!
He is a carpenter!
Some people might find it funny grin but its true!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by amakufrancis(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Kendrick, M.I and runtown

dem b d same papa different mama
period...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by sarmiie(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
they do resemble....d main difference is d noses
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by tobiboss(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Look well... Kendrick looks more like M.I
what I was going to say, especially that first pic of kendrick, I thought it was M.I

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by NasirBlessn: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
No one is comparing the two...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
NasirBlessn:
No one is comparing the two...
I never said any1 is comparing them Sir/Ma
Actually made reference to their faces(resemblance) 1st b4 saying my mind on dia musical prowess.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by Yungwhy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
homesteady:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1647365_10514103_275428645998770_1034041960_n_jpeg41d74ee23b23b479eb8a2378eec6f8c6
He took this picture in his workshop!
He is a carpenter!
Some people might find it funny grin but its true!
Yeah... Flipside

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
cry
[size=48]but if they should fight runtown will beat Kendrick [/size]
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos by mooremedia: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
If you had sai M.I and Kendrick atleast I for gree
Look at the nose difference and head size shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Pictures Of Rich Men In Dubai / Selena Gomez Undressed Herself During Her Show In Las Vegas (photos) / Nigerian Lady Barber Her Head To Last Skin As She Show Off Her Beauty. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.