Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease (1060 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease by mcmukoko12(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
SCRIPTURES: Deuteronomy 7:15, Psalm 103:3, Matthew 10:1, Acts 28:9

For with God nothing shall be impossible

Prayer Points
[b][/b]
1. Thank God for the breathe of life
2. Thank the Lord because all power is given unto Him.
3. Affliction from the Pit of hell, hear the word of the Lord disappear from me now in Jesus name.
4. My body soul and spirit carry the presence of God now in the name of Jesus.
5. My life shall never be cut short in the name of Jesus
6. Oh mighty man in battle I come to you for extraordinary healing.
7. Any form of virus hiding inside me now be roasted by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.
Get more prayers in hotprayerzones..com

http://hotprayerzones..com/2014/08/prayers-to-destroy-root-cause-of-ebola.html

Re: Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease by macsika: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amen.
Re: Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease by nora544: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
so your brain is in your fingers, that can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Prayers To Destroy The Root Cause Of Ebola Disease by finofaya: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
God knows what he's doing. This ebola outbreak is not an oversight. If he was joking, he would not have allowed the first patient to die. If it was an expensive joke, he would not have killed health care providers.

Stop pestering God

(1) (Reply)

The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. / Tithe Exposed! Reasons Why The Apostles & Jesus Didn’t Teach Tithing! Finally!!! / The True Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.