Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,775 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex (961 Views)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by AwesomeRomeo: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ibadan – A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Friday dissolved a 17-year-old marriage between Rukayat and Rasaq Muniru, over disagreement on sexual intercourse.
The President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, in his judgment, held that the court dissolved the marriage because it considered the wellbeing of everyone important .
“The court had fulfilled the mandatory adjournments, but Muniru still refused to show up which meant admission of guilt.
He ordered Muniru to pay a monthly feeding allowance of N6,000 as well as take responsibility for the education of the children.
Rukayat had told the court that Muniru was so shameless that he did not mind having sexual intercourse with her in the presence of their grown up children.
“Muniru rented a single face-to-face apartment room for me at Olunloyo Area of Ibadan with four grown up children, boys and girls, because he has married another wife.
“He sees nothing wrong in having sexual intercourse with me in their very presence as matured as they are, 15, 13 years of ages.
“Whenever, the children saw us making love, I used to remind him of the negative implications it might have on them, especially the need for another room for them.
“Anytime I refused him sex, he beats the hell out of me, injures me and tears my clothes. On a number of occasions, I reported him to his parents but there was no change.
“Muniru does not cater for the children and does not even want to know whether they are educated or not,” Rukayat said. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/court-dissolves-17-years-marriage-disagreement-sex/#sthash.LKDSejLE.dpuf
I am awesome!
Re: Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by sunvick(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2014
This man is a real Mumuri.
But the judge is not even sympathetic to the woman n kids. What will 6000 monthly do for the poor woman, the pay was not even up to 10k or even 20k.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
sunvick: This man is a real Mumuri.
But the judge is not even sympathetic to the woman n kids. What will 6000 monthly do for the poor woman, the pay was not even up to 10k or even 20k.

Cos the cost of living there is cheap and rge woman might also be working.
Re: Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
..Dats if he can afford it....Someone who rented just a room for abt 5 pple, do u think he ll b able to afford as much as 10k??....The man is just irrresponsible....
Re: Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by AwesomeRomeo: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
That 6000 naira is for feeding alone. He will pay the house rent as well as take care of the children's education.
Re: Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex by AwesomeRomeo: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ..Dats if he can afford it....Someone who rented just a room for abt 5 pple, do u think he ll b able to afford as much as 10k??....The man is just irrresponsible....
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Rate Of Mad Women / African Fathers Always Taking First Position In School During Their Time. / Woman Recognized Boko Haram Abductor Who Raped Her Inside A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.