Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (94039 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mean while mine is Volkswagen golf, Toyota rav4 and Volkswagen polo. Make I celebrate my own. grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by iceberylin(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
LesbianBoy: Kcee

Dbanj

Mikel

M.I
Mehnnn,Mi (CHAIRMAN) CAR IS D0PE
but i Rep my legs till Jah bless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by bebe2(f): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Not impressed undecided
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lmao...so naija artists are now selling the fake American-esque lifestyle with leased cars just like US rappers do, no? grin

The fact that they all had white Bentleys is a give-away.

I don't even think 80% of these guys own those cars - the car dealers are coming for their cars soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Donkunxex(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
No1 z talkinq about 2shot...dis guy z nt really in d muzic biznezz again abi..... Wtf...
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Money is speaking jooooorrrr.. Who says entertainment does not pay Bleep cowbell mathematics competition and d likes jawe. I want it now!!!! ;DMoney is speaking jooooorrrr.. Who says entertainment does not pay Bleep cowbell mathematics competition and d likes jawe. I want it now!!!!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by dinocy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jim iyke na badoo. I like the guy choice of cars.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by M4gunners: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Systemguru: Jmartins
, songwriter and musician jmartins back in 2012 pampered himself silly with the acquisition of a BRAND NEW Rolls Royce Phantom

Lol... Rolls Royce phantom way be say guys for my area d use phantom Z

Jboy should update na
Which one you dey use?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by chinosxl(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well, someone is about to add a bugatti to their collection, don't know exactly what yr/model but the pic below is a sample of what i saw at the airport. This machine was air freighted to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by cold(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most
Your pastors are ripping off gullible folks with false promises and a hope of a better life after death. Whilst they are not patient enough to wait for those rewards of the afterlife. They also want to enjoy all the lucre this sinful world can offer. It's a shame you'd endorse the flamboyant lifestyles of your so called men of god.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Jesuspistol(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
LesbianBoy: 2shotz

Sean tizzle

Firstly, I like your name. And I also like ur interest in masculine things such as cars mostly for male celebrities. Makes u wanna be approached.

Keep it up cheesy
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Emulti(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
ok
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by KlensGlobal: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by sylaz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Vanity upon vanity!!!....... Korr, craze upon craze nii... Gees work hard for their money and spend on things they like. Abi if dem dey give poor sef, how you wan take know?? You don't handle their accounts.
Last bullet: You sef carry all your hard earned money go give poor like you want make them celebrity do, because you haven't hammered doesn't mean you can't start now cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by redcliff: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...

Is it your money. Lazy being.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by pablus: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
ok, so how does this benefit us? hope they keep their wealth sha.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tutaboi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hope say dis cars will last forever.......just asking!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
have u guys eva wonderd why u dont see ferraris in naija,even lambos are plenty. its becos u cant drive a ferrari in a town where they dont have a delarship. and their delarship have d strictest rules in the world for car dealers. owning a ferrai is a contract. i even u must change the tires at a particular period of time. the price of matainance per year is like 40 percent of the cost of acquicition.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tutaboi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hope say dis cars will last forever.......just asking!!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Skii(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seems Bentley is the go to "Naija Celeb Luxury Car",,,No one possesses a Lamborghini,,,gosh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jim murdered them all chiee!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by sage2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is capital consumption. These monies are better invested. But then, what do I know. Its their money and their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by NaLaugh: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
I bet Mikel Obi drives his Bentley at 5 miles per hour.

Quick question though, where da hell did 2shotz get enough cash to buy a Bentley? Dude has not had a hit record since time immemorial. cheesy

Nice cars though. Good to see them doing good for themselves.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'll Be Celebrated Soon With A Private Jet IJN!! AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by roufy235(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
money speaking
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by zubby29(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
i will get der.JEHOVAH has done it for me
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinosxl: Well, someone is about to add a bugatti to their collection, don't know exactly what yr/model but the pic below is a sample of what i saw at the airport. This machine was air freighted to Lagos.

Olodo thatsa bentley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
So what's the name of that white car and why do all them have it?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
All na wash o, d more u look d less u see
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Toosure70: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Blaqsmith: Asan lori asan...
ofo lori ofo. All na vanity
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by dammytosh: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobody should disturb these children to go and read their books oooo....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Okudiover(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...

grin grin grin grin oh boy leave that stuff this is a free market economy. If na politicians now wey dey blow our money in trillions you no go riot na peeps wey dey earn their bread with their talent naim u wan tackle. By the way how many poor people have you helped with transport money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.