Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (94038 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
jared007: guy u better reject poverty and start enjoying. Must u suffer lack b4 u reach heaven?
and who told him untidy human will enter heaven, he should learn from pastors naa... Everyone wana go rich, eat good food before they die
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
docsholz: see dbanjs garage, the guy is filthy rich,ironically there are non-celebrities far richer than this
our oilage
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Vivipop(f): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
My O My!!!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by MAJOLAUTOS: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: And KC could by a car worth 30million naira while his father's house at Uli Ihiala LGA of Anambra is still a 3 bedroom bungalow. Lack of priorities, Rubbish

I dislike this kind of gibberish. What contribution have you made towards your own family development?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Alleinad: No ladies? this is so not complete.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Blaqsmith: Asan lori asan...
baba , e forole joor ooo !

if u gather money u self go enjoy the world best unless you are born 2 peme 4 volkswagon bendown make I enter grin grin ...... That one wey ihm boot dey dey front grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by mkoabiola: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na lie b all ds prices
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice cars very expensive but where the road ? How I go buy car wey the speedometer reach 389 and I go dey drive 40 ? You go fear 9ja potholes hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by ninovandross(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobody wan buy aventador or buggati?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please people this why I say we Nigerians still need to learn..let me start..All this cars none of them has a plate number.. all are hired cars for their show and that's why no plate number..they can't afford that money..The king of pop Michael Jackson died we thought he had money but until he died that we learnt he was owing some banks millions of money..or am I lien didn't you witness or read it too on CNN.. How can they tell you that Basket mouth bought a car for 45k pounds =105million..please if they are rich why haven't they entered at leas in top 100 most richest in Nigeria.. what about Nicky minaj Justin beiber why haven't the Americans among the richest in the world..if some can buy 105million that means he has up to 1billion in his account..why hasn't they ranked him richest in Lagos?? Please use your mentality...and if you say contract leme tell you all this contracts are only paid one in a year..and if you say show..people sponsor their shows and if they raise money the people that owns the show pays them..that's how they take pic both at UK ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by sexylogan(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
cirmuell: They all buying the same sh¡t

My thots exactly.

No Ferraris, no Lamborghinis...no creativity...
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by yinka4u006: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...
do u mean dey should start distributing money door to door?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by EGRESS(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
if politicians and pastors afford to buy these fleet of cars, the entire country will be in dismay(corruption). But look at these young dudes lavishing money on perishable things like this una no talk oo. I pray God give us wisdom.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Whizkay(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Bentley everywhere... Like its the yardstick for success in the industry.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by thirty1(m): 1:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Blaqsmith: Asan lori asan...
You're damn right brow
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by amanikondo: 1:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Porsche carrera GT is around $145,000 upward. IF Don Jazzy bought is own for $84,000, it must be like 10 years old.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by soledadd: 3:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Not only them. We launched our 3rd baby few months ago with a 2014 honda crosstour. Yea all glory to God.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2014
yinka4u006: do u mean dey should start distributing money door to door?
If that's how your brain reason it
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by logica(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
2shotz
The "umunamu" boss is also a proud owner of a Bentley car, which he bought in 2013
Once I saw this, I knew it was all a pipe dream.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by remmer56(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2014
DaBullIT: Nice cars very expensive but where the road ? How I go buy car wey the speedometer reach 389 and I go dey drive 40 ? You go fear 9ja potholes hahaha grin grin grin grin

Bros, have you ever been to Lagos and Abuja
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by remmer56(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2014
EGRESS: if politicians and pastors afford to buy these fleet of cars, the entire country will be in dismay(corruption). But look at these young dudes lavishing money on perishable things like this una no talk oo. I pray God give us wisdom.

Bros, if Shekau hand meet you, e go do wonders to your fingers for typing this rubbish o!!!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2014
2shott ummunamo doesn't have a Bently please!! He's a broke bottom that drives a dead Honda EOD 2003. He's my neigbour at arowojobe estate mende.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by sniperwolf(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Who stole M.I's luxurious car? Where the person go drive such a rear automobile without being detected?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Blaqsmith(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2014
donroxy: baba , e forole joor ooo !

if u gather money u self go enjoy the world best unless you are born 2 peme 4 volkswagon bendown make I enter grin grin ...... That one wey ihm boot dey dey front grin
that doesn't stop u from going to hell,neither does it add to your chance of making Heaven...don't misquote me.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by EGRESS(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
remmer56:

Bros, if Shekau hand meet you, e go do wonders to your fingers for typing this rubbish o!!!
Guy just try and seek for knowledge instead of coming here and be ranting like a mad dog.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Blaqsmith: that doesn't stop u from going to hell,neither does it add to your chance of making Heaven...don't misquote me.
You lied again !

It adds to one's chance of making heaven , you just have to know how to utilise the values God has enabled you to have in packaging your heaven !! ....

The man riding bentley and range rover 2014 model ,if he manage his life so well, will make heaven faster than that man riding Keke NAPEP ......... Haba !!

The happiness of Our brain and our Body system goes in large extent in determining how you communicate, relate and interract with you GOD and how fast God also respond to your wishes ....

Wealth is no crime but if you allowed it to lead to your downfall , that is the crime !!

Why would God not appreciate the effort of a richman inside his private jet in the middle of nowhere up in the sky firing prayers in a secluded area inside his Jet compared with a Keke Marwa who has cursed all Taxi, Okada rider, Araba/Danfo, Elrufai/Molue after which he goes to church/mosque !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by stupep: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...
sharrap
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2014
donroxy: You lied again !

It adds to one's chance of making heaven , you just have to know how to utilise the values God has enabled you to have in packaging your heaven !! ....

The man riding bentley and range rover 2014 model ,if he manage his life so well, will make heaven faster than that man riding Keke NAPEP ......... Haba !!

The happiness of Our brain and our Body system goes in large extent in determining how you communicate, relate and interract with you GOD and how fast God also respond to your wishes ....

Wealth is no crime but if you allowed it to lead to your downfall , that is the crime !!

Why would God not appreciate the effort of a richman inside his private jet in the middle nowhere up in the sky firing prayers in a secluded area inside his Jet compared with a Keke Marwa who has caused all Taxi, Okada rider, Araba/Danfo, Elrufai/Molue after which he goes to church/mosque !!
u are very funny bro.with due respect to ur opinion,I won't agree with u on dat.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Blaqsmith: u are very funny bro.with due respect to ur opinion,I won't agree with u on dat.
That is how I Belief my own sha , I don't belief in poverty nor penury ... Heaven start from Earth , just work hard and cheat no body !!
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by omoredia: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2014
&*(@2

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Blaqsmith(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2014
donroxy: That is how I Belief my own sha , I don't belief in poverty nor penury ... Heaven start from Earth , just work hard and cheat no body !!
good day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by vm26: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2014
i hope all of their parents are driving and living in beautiful; houses.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.