Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (185778 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
philantoxx: am enjoying my m2 fone sir.
enjoy the monster sir...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by philantoxx(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jeffy1206: enjoy the monster sir...
nono
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Amthol(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good day @op happy to come across this trend
What's ur advice from buying goods from jumai ?
Amthol: Good day @op happy to across this trend
Good day @op happy to come across this trend
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amthol: Good day @op happy to come across this trend
What's ur advice from buying goods from jumai ?Good day @op happy to come across this trend
I don't know whether they offer buyer protection for their customers, however it's good when you find seller from there... I think they have nice gadgets there too.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy sunday to you all!!!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Predict and win promo. MANCITY VS CHELSEA 4PM TODAY....
To all my esteem customers and viewers, predict the result of this match and stand a chance of winning 500mb MTN Data from me.
NB all predictions end after the first half of the match... Terms and conditions apply.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2014
You may kiss yyour pride kiss
Doogee kiss me dg 580 available soon!

1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Amthol(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Jeffy1206: I don't know whether they offer buyer protection for their customers, however it's good when you find seller from there... I think they have nice gadgets there too.
Thank u
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by peawizzy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jeffy1206: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Predict and win promo. MANCITY VS CHELSEA 4PM TODAY....
To all my esteem customers and viewers, predict the result of this match and stand a chance of winning 500mb MTN Data from me.
NB all predictions end after the first half of the match... Terms and conditions apply.
MANCITY 1 VS CHELSEA 2
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
peawizzy: MANCITY 1 VS CHELSEA 2
noted!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by dasanchez1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mancity 2 vs Chelsea 2
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by dasanchez1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
dasanchez1: Mancity 2 vs Chelsea 2
casted. lol nice game.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
dasanchez1: Mancity 2 vs Chelsea 2
nice prediction but sadly no one could win the price....
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by philantoxx(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
I just didn't want to win d price.scores was in my head.lol
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
philantoxx: I just didn't want to win d price.scores was in my head.lol
lol fear fear.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by philantoxx(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jeffy1206: lol fear fear.
hahahaha.nono
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by lambotee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Do not 4get the phone I ordered.......I'm seriously wating 4 the machine!!!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
lambotee: Do not 4get the phone I ordered.......I'm seriously wating 4 the machine!!!
ya surely.. Expect your xioami redmi note.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Say hello to this baby... Inew v8 camera monster.

iNEW V 8: Android 4. 4.2 OS + 1. 5GHz MTK6591 Hexa -core
CPU + 2GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
5 .5" IPS capacitive touch screen + 1280 x 720 HD screen
resolution
The brand new Android 4. 4.2 OS ( based on Android 4.4
KitKat ) brings you a minimalist UI and more exciting
functions such as wireless printing , Emoji keyboard and
full -screen mode
Supports ART runtime mode for extremely smooth and fast
experience
Creative Back Touch Just need to touch back gently , you
can take photos , browse the web , control music play , hang
up the phone , etc
Supports Rotatable Camera for 210 ° free rotation and NFC
transportation
Rear 13 MP ( Interpolated 18 MP ) camera withsupport Auto -
focus, flash light and other functions
Support Wifi Display for visual enjoyment and OTG for quick
data reading & transport
Supports Google Navigation, built -in GPS navigation with A -
GPS assisted.

Make your interest known wink

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Umi c1 available white colour with all accessories andffreebies for 25.5k only.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Morning to all nairalanders... Feel like giving out something yes!! Any purchase will earn you 5200mah power bank.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by fnep2smooth(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Jeffy1206: Morning to all nairalanders... Feel like giving out something yes!! Any purchase will earn you 5200mah power bank.
do you have gionee m2. My location is abuja.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Udeani(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
this INEW vB is how much
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by DealMogul(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jeffy1206: Say hello to this baby... Inew v8 camera monster.

iNEW V 8: Android 4. 4.2 OS + 1. 5GHz MTK6591 Hexa -core
CPU + 2GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
5 .5" IPS capacitive touch screen + 1280 x 720 HD screen
resolution
The brand new Android 4. 4.2 OS ( based on Android 4.4
KitKat ) brings you a minimalist UI and more exciting
functions such as wireless printing , Emoji keyboard and
full -screen mode
Supports ART runtime mode for extremely smooth and fast
experience
Creative Back Touch Just need to touch back gently , you
can take photos , browse the web , control music play , hang
up the phone , etc
Supports Rotatable Camera for 210 ° free rotation and NFC
transportation
Rear 13 MP ( Interpolated 18 MP ) camera withsupport Auto -
focus, flash light and other functions
Support Wifi Display for visual enjoyment and OTG for quick
data reading & transport
Supports Google Navigation, built -in GPS navigation with A -
GPS assisted.

Make your interest known wink

Please how much is this? And when will it be available for order. I'll like to express interest
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
fnep2smooth:
do you have gionee m2. My location is abuja.
yes available... Can send to Abuja price is 23k. Would have add power bank too but phone is a mighty power bank already.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Udeani: this INEW vB is how much
price is 38k plus all accessories and free power bank. It retail at $230-250 but here you get it at near company price lol... If you love it prepare some ego so that you propose to this young sexy hot baby... Lol all this for... Hahaha.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
DealMogul:

Please how much is this? And when will it be available for order. I'll like to express interest
pre order for it is available now. It will be available by next week... You can contact me on my whatsapp number (MTN) for more info. Thanks for your interest.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jeffy1206: price is 38k plus all accessories and free power bank. It retail at $230-250 but here you get it at near company price lol... If you love it prepare some ego so that you propose to this young sexy hot baby... Lol all this for... Hahaha.
This price includes shipping to any where in Nigeria... Salivating already?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Night night...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by philantoxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jeffy1206: This price includes shipping to any where in Nigeria... Salivating already?
gadget supplier..mudy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:22am On Sep 25, 2014
philantoxx:
gadget supplier..mudy
how far my guy... Thanks smiley
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Got a call from Udeani... Thanks for your interest in mlais note pro expecting your payment soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.