Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO (800 Views)

Patience Jonathan Now In Congo, Says Presidency / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Eldavido1: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2014
WHO logo
(Reuters) - At least 70 people have died in northern Democratic
Republic of Congo from an outbreak of hemorrhagic gastroenteritis,
the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Thursday, denying
that the illness was Ebola.
"This is not Ebola," a WHO spokesman said in an email to Reuters
on Thursday. A WHO report dated Thursday and seen by Reuters
said that 592 people had contracted the disease, of whom 70 died,
reports Reuters.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/70-die-of-hemorrhagic-illness-in-northern-congo-says-who/187014/
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by asala1: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Na so the thing dey take start o.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Another deadly disease?

May God bless Africa

Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Eldavido1: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Guinea: 406 death - Ebola

Liberia: 624 death - Ebola

Sierra Leone: 392 death - Ebola

Nigeria: 5 death - Ebola

Ghana: 85 death - Cholera

Congo: 70 death - Ebola?

All these deaths from a sudden outbreak of diseases which have been in Africa for thousand of years. I am not given to conspiracy theories but something just doesn't add up here. Just when everyone was celebrating Africa is rising, then all these!
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by oderemo(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Eldavido1: Guinea: 406 death - Ebola

All these deaths from a sudden outbreak of diseases which have been in Africa for thousand of years. I am not given to conspiracy theories but something just doesn't add up here. Just when everyone was celebrating Africa is rising, then all these!
The white man gave u guys penicillin so wait for them, they are busy now but surely coming.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2014
The Race to destroy Africa through biological
War has just began. But we shall overcome.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Eldavido1: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
oderemo:
The white man gave u guys penicillin so wait for them, they are busy now but surely coming.

Unfortunately our able president is in Germany for "medical check" while our hospitals are under lock and key! Africa needs psychological change for us to fight this onslaught.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by OXYGEN01: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Eldavido1: Guinea: 406 death - Ebola

85 deaths in Ghana? Provide the link n stop using ur dead brain.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Eldavido1: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: 85 deaths in Ghana? Provide the link n stop using ur dead brain.

My friend don't fc*king ever quote me again if you are incapable of engaging in intellectual discuss without howling insult at individuals you probably will never see in your entire pathetic life. If you have issues with the post simply ask for source and move on. I am not one of those to engage clowns like you in insults okk!
check where I saw the quote:
www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=235702

2 Likes

Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by OXYGEN01: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014
[b][/b]
Eldavido1:

My friend don't fc*king ever quote me again if you are incapable of engaging in intellectual DISCUSS without howling insult at individuals you probably will never see in your entire pathetic life. If you have issues with the post simply ask for source and move on. I am not one of those to engage clowns like you in insults okk!
You are very stupi.d .Who the f*ck do u think a stinking fool like u is? Who will even want to have a discussion with a mumugerian.And in ma entire life I will never see a boko haram pathetic fool like u.And besides why do u bring issues concerning Ghana here. Mumu. Isn't here a nigerian forum.FUCKOFF. RE.TARDED I
DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA.
Eldavido1:

My friend don't fc*king ever quote me again if you are incapable of engaging in intellectual DISCUSS without howling insult at individuals you probably will never see in your entire pathetic life. If you have issues with the post simply ask for source and move on. I am not one of those to engage clowns like you in insults okk!
You are very stupi.d .Who the f*ck do u think a stinking fool like u is? Who will even want to have a discussion with a mumugerian.And in ma entire life I will never see a boko haram pathetic fool like u.And besides why do u bring issues concerning Ghana here. Mumu. Isn't here a nigerian forum.FUCKOFF. RE.TARDED I
DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA.
Eldavido1:

DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA.
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by Eldavido1: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: [b][/b]You are very stupi.d .Who the f*ck do u think a stinking fool like u is? Who will even want to have a discussion with a mumugerian.And in ma entire life I will never see a boko haram pathetic fool like u.And besides why do u bring issues concerning Ghana here. Mumu. Isn't here a nigerian forum.FUCKOFF. RE.TARDED I
DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA. [b]You are very stupi.d .Who the f*ck do u think a stinking fool like u is? Who will even want to have a discussion with a mumugerian.And in ma entire life I will never see a boko haram pathetic fool like u.And besides why do u bring issues concerning Ghana here. Mumu. Isn't here a nigerian forum.FUCKOFF. RE.TARDED I
DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA. [/b]You are very stupi.d .Who the f*ck do u think a stinking fool like u is? Who will even want to have a discussion with a mumugerian.And in ma entire life I will never see a boko haram pathetic fool like u.And besides why do u bring issues concerning Ghana here. Mumu. Isn't here a nigerian forum.FUCKOFF. RE.TARDED I
DIOT WHO ARE U?KWASIAAA.

When you have a kid who is incapable of intellectual discuss, he or she result to insults to hide is inner insecurities. You left your Ghanaian forums, came to a Nigerian forum, jump on a thread that discusses outbreak of a disease in Congo and start howling insult on the posters cause Ghana is mention. You tell me the definition of a kid and I will tell you who is one!
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by OXYGEN01: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Eldavido1:

When you have a kid who is incapable of intellectual discuss, he or she result to insults to hide is inner insecurities. You left your Ghanaian forums, came to a Nigerian forum, jump on a thread that discusses outbreak of a disease in Congo and start howling insult on the posters cause Ghana is mention. You tell me the definition of a kid and I will tell you who is one!
this is the second time uve used "intellectual discuss " okk that makes u an intellect indeed.Keep it up.A Congo thread den yy ar u bringing Ghana into it.Is it because u people are sooo obsessed with Ghana?
Re: 70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO by JEITO: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Too many things taking lives these days undecided

I guess it is appropriate to say: End Time tinz

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel According To Tom Ikimi- Dele Momodu / Ll / Joseph Yobo Turns Politician, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.