Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships (902 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2014
pls guys share info as u get them.....tnx
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by cumz(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2014
following
interested in the scholarship part

1 Like

Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
*Spaced Booked for Scholarship info*......Folks: you might as well post yours in the thread. But be very sure its genuine. The only way you can claim a scholarship is genuine is when you are very much aware of the fact that whoever is organizing the scholarship has rendered financial aid to some students in the past via their scholarship program; be it Private organisation, a group of individuals or a particular sect of government. Thank you.
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by wofaiwillis: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a very wonderful initiative. 'Cos most threads in this section gets stretched to like over 100 pages and its still a post that was created some years back. Its really difficult for people to keep up with the gists and updates about this info. I would humbly suggest there should be some form of unified communication channel, whereby all interested readers and followers can easily get the updates from, instead of browsing through several pages. Just a suggestion.
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Lovely suggestion. All the info will be pasted here and updated regularly for returning visitors. However, sequel to your recommendation above. I have created a group emai where interested folks can rely on for scholarship updates:.............................You can email your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to SCHOLARSHIPUPDATES@GMAIL.COM. Please note: email updates will be sent to you along side SMS updates FOR FREE. I volunteer to handle this part. Any more volunteers?

@Jobberman247...........waray...u find me come my thread again? lol
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by jobberman247: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Believe me!!! Anything that doesn't appear on the first page of every thread doesn't exist. Just as if you aint on google's first page, you are nowhere. NICE ONE guys...following. PS: I just mailed you @OP. Thanks for the good work.
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2014
I got your mail. Please guys, kindly endeavour to share whatever information you get on the subject. Most nairalanders don't click links. So avoid spamming and paste the real info here. We'll notify previous visitors by email and sms. Thanks.
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by cumz(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
mailed...
I hope this thread stay to live for its purposes
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
It will.....no bigots or tribal folks will be tolerated here.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by corperscorner: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: 2015 Admission Lists, Cut Off Marks & Scholarships by joshadesanya: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2014

(1) (Reply)

In What Way Can We Use The Word 'used To' / Does The University One Graduate From Really Matter To An Employer?? / For Muste Applicants!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.