Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? (3745 Views)

Claiming A Catchment Area U Aren't From For Unilag Pume / Don't enter this thread if you aren't a genius / Are There Nigerians In Carleton University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2014
I just resume in my US college and I noticed that out of the 10 Africans I am the only Nigerian. Meanwhile, there are 4 ethiopians 3 Rwandans and 1 Ghanian. I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2014
My schools name is WPI. The Ethiopian girls are fine shar.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by acenazt: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
You are a Nigerian aren't you?? That 1 Ghanian you mentioned,is he complaining? Just take them as your brothers after all they are africans.

31 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: I just resume in my US college and I noticed that out of the 10 Africans I am the only Nigerian. Meanwhile, there are 4 ethiopians 3 Rwandans and 1 Ghanian. I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.
My brother I suggest you face your primary aim of being there and ensure you pass out with good grades. Don't know when you became a census official.

50 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by alabiyemmy(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: My brother I suggest you face your primary aim of being there and ensure you pass out with good grades. Don't know when you became a census official.

I wonder.

10 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by drpialabi: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: I just resume in my US college and I noticed that out of the 10 Africans I am the only Nigerian. Meanwhile, there are 4 ethiopians 3 Rwandans and 1 Ghanian. I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.
bros nawa for u o. Shey na friendship u apply for 4 d college wey u dy. U beta face wetin carry u go there or else

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Sparrow13: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Use it as advantage to face your studies, no distraction

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by hatux: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Now we know you are in the U.S.

What's new again?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by rattlesnake(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Eboila
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Smh op shebi you said 10 africans? Or don't they teach you guys logic?. Assuming the number was up to 50 or 100 then we will understand why you're worried. You even said only 1 was from ghana.
maybe you're just using this for publicity stunt and if that's the case, fine we now know you're in the US. Now clap for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Aren't u a nigerian? undecided aside dat, hw many can afford 2 travel abroad?

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: My brother I suggest you face your primary aim of being there and ensure you pass out with good grades. Don't know when you became a census official.
Maybe he want all Nairalanders to know he is schooling abroad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Lwkm, Nairalanders you guys have no love oo, see stroking abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Pishure of d skool's student list or...

Or maybe d skool dey underground grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: . I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.
The fact that majority of them go there doesn't mean they all go there to study. Enjoy what you see there. We are all africans after all.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by adebayoggt(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2014
pictures pls
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2014
*laffs and falls from bed in the process* *picks up fone, read the lines again, laffs some more* rotfl

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by regulated(f): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2014

I can't fit laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by macklef(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: My schools name is WPI.The Ethiopian girls are fine shar.
Smh. Why didnt you tell us of the lecturers instead. You seem distracted already. 1 your already on a population census to gain friends, 2, ur already looking for females to add to 1 so u can bleep up.
Soon, uld start saying thee cocaine over there looks authentic than d ones in surulere. I pirry u man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Realone92(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
See wicked comment ........no mind them jare......how USA ? How those fresh babes enjoy your life
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Big4wig(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for silly people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
priscaoge:

Why all of una con dey jealous the guy. If you need an academic training in the U.S talk o..... I can help u arrange one. Just shut up and leave the dude alone with his life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op abeg face your book o...US comes with alotta distractions o
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:

Why all of una con dey jealous the guy. If you need an academic training in the U.S talk o..... I can help u arrange one. Just shut up and leave the dude alone with his life.
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

@OP, pictures of U in a lecture class + Inside the school environment + The school bill board OR undecided undecided undecided.....
U know the rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

@OP, pictures of U in a lecture class + Inside the school environment + The school bill board OR undecided undecided undecided.....
U know the rest

See fresh babe like u sef, e be lyk sey na ur type the guy dey find for usa sha grin grin.... But anyways, just let him be and enjoy himself in the land of opportunities while it lasts so he can live the american dream.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:

See fresh babe like u sef, e be lyk sey na ur type the guy dey find for usa sha grin grin.... But anyways, just let him be and enjoy himself in the land of opportunities while it lasts so he can live the american dream.
He's free to enjoy abeg am not stopping him ooo,but d annoucement of not seeing Nigerians in his school is irrelevant and childish undecided. He can do better than that
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Eyop: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
grin grin wetin concern apkpuruka with overload The guy never believed he'll ever enter yankee but God do am for am so na testimony time.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin wetin concern apkpuruka with overload The guy never believed he'll ever enter yankee but God do am for am so na testimony time.
Lol cheesy.......EYOP
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
He's free to enjoy abeg am not stopping him ooo,but d annoucement of not seeing Nigerians in his school is irrelevant and childish undecided. He can do better than that

Forget the OP's comment about his foreign education and the people unavailable in his college. He should truly face his book and stop complaining. That one is history.... The new thing on ground is u be fresh girl na and ur really pretty I must say. Don't mind if we get in touch. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by martyns303(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
U guys are just bashing the OP without in-depth, am not sure he his looking for attention, but identity. He is a fresh man and is looking for kinds he can relate with, noticed he was quick to identify with the blacks n their nationality? As a fresher u may need help with where and how things are, or even where to get naija food (considering the OP just moved to the US). My brother I can relate to where u are coming from, ur mother, father, or relatives is not there, u don't know anybody, there's nothing wrong in seeking out for ur fellow country men. U may fumble around here and there but you will be fine with time.

13 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi: .

Forget the OP's comment about his foreign education and the people unavailable in his college. He should truly face his book and stop complaining. That one is history.... The new thing on ground is u be fresh girl na and ur really pretty I must say. Don't mind if we get in touch. wink
Lol, Thanks for the complement smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016/2017 Admission To Lautech Open And Distance Learning Centre (lodlc) / Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! / UNN Students Don't Give Excuses, They Have Done It Again, CRAZY Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.