Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Things You Only See In Dubai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Only See In Dubai (64943 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by chucky234(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Pinnacle of Arab craze.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abusman(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Na the result of having too much money be dat oh!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by faithugo64(f): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2014
TAMED OR NOT;A LION IS A LION,HMM ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET E NO GO RETURN!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

i have the video if you care to watch and believe it. grin

Not necessary, l have been to dubai countless times for conferences, visit, business and l have used their as my transit to different part of the world,but, l have personally not seen a big cat and most of the things we see on Tv about dubai is highly exaggerated, it is a beautiful city,but, they do what they do to keep attracting tourist..........

3 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by gbadexy(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Nice pics. Dubai is a country of effects and razzmatazz.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by SirHouloo(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
See clean cars, am not seeing Danfo or Molue....hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Abandoned Babes....
Some cities have a litter problem, some suffer from high
crime rates and others might have a lack of affordable
housing. And then you have Dubai, which for the last
several years has been facing the unusual problem of
high end sports cars being abandoned and left to gather
thick layers of dust at airport car parks and on the
roadside across the city.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by olahero(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2014
I love Dubai
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by adrainuche(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by iheanyi40(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2014
C cool cars na
Arab money

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

Not necessary, l have been to dubai countless times for conferences, visit, business and l have used their as my transit to different part of the world,but, l have personally not seen a big cat and most of the things we see on Tv about dubai is highly exaggerated, it is a beautiful city,but, they do what they do to keep attracting tourist..........

Well you cant just visit Dubai and see these things because they are not paraded that often around...You can only see it once in a while by chance even if you happen to see it. I dont agree with you that they are highly exaggerated, maybe a little but not highly like you put it because i have seen and it has been great........

17 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by echobee(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na,lion be dat or teddy bear?
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Abatemtem(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

u avnt seen dem doesn't mean they rnt real...nd I think ownin one of em large cats is f current trend among d moguls dere nd tz for classin d last time I read bout dem

3 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by KillerBeauty(f): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2014
This place is the hapening place
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Valfrankie(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Chai!!!!! See money o! But that wild cat? I ain't getting near him mehn, those teeth are still sharp for when there's no meat . I hate dogs n these nigguhs here are romancing wild catsundecidedundecidedundecidedembarassedembarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2014
That Louis Vuitton recycle bin is just plain stupid and trashy; more money than sense.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2014

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Ekans: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Thats what I call wealthy, makes Nigerian Billionaires shut up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Well you cant just visit Dubai and see these things because they are not paraded that often around...You can only see it ones in a while by chance even if you happen to see it. I dont agree with you that they are highly exaggerated, maybe a little but not highly like you put it because i have seen.

whether little or highly, it is part of the marketing strategy to bring in tourist and visitors, when l say visit, l don't mean 2 or 3days visit, so l can come and stay for weeks, it is indeed a beautiful city,but, not all that glitters is gold, in the midst of all the fine things in dubai, you also see so much sufferings, discriminations,lack of jobs for so many people, poor wages, social vices, slavery etc......

6 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Usman212s: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
where is our own oil money going to ?

11 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
For people that dont believe it i took these pictures myself

Like i said you cannot visit and go in 1or 2weeks and say u want to see Tiger in an Emirati's backyard, not possible sorry

12 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2014
adrainuche: Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish

ok
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by hooged: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Justi pls how much is your commission if you are to deliver one of the BIG CAT to my lagos address ? Pls its urgent .

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Jesuspistol(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Wetin Lion and Tiger go dey do for my car or compound weh I no go turn am to bushmeat for peppersoup
At least lion and tiger no get ebola na. Abi

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by omenka(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Louis Vuitton gold plated Waste Bin!!!

Just when you think you got sh#t locked down, these Arab Boys make you look like a
pauper!!! angry

How sicker can balling get!!!! cool
Arrrrrgh!!

14 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2014
hooged: Justi pls how much is your commission if you are to deliver one of the BIG CAT to my lagos address ? Pls its urgent .

Hahahahahaha Commission is freeeee...u no well ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by padeolu: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

No wahala yes it is happening.....

Dubai peeps loves cars alot so those are realllll.....And the animals yes they are real they train them up like Dogs so they aren't wild like the real ones outside.

I have friends with pictures of their Tigers playing in the house
grin
That's a real serious issue. And if the tiger/lion turn around to injure/kill them.

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by freshness2020: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Things we do for money!!
Dem don ridicule money for here,!

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by mickyarams: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2014
That's a country that has used its oil revenues to change the lives of its citizens unlike Nigeria with its hopeless leaders, even God is fed up with us.

14 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ocelot2006(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2014
grin

justi4jesu:

100% reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i even have a video of him one playing with his Tiger, i stood very far because i no fit tell the story later grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Even blood money can't get you all these.

See levels,poverty kills faster than Ebola.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.