Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 (10650 Views)

The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Nokia Lumia 520: The Most Affordable Windows Phone Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Millionjeff: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014
I bought six PCs of Nokia lumia 520 at&t.for over two months now,I have to tried unlock it at computer village but to no avail.pls I need help from anyone,who can help me unlock it or tell me who can help me unlock it.pls i need expert advice.many thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by AmazingSolutnz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Millionjeff: I bought six PCs of Nokia lumia 520 at&t.for over two months now,I have to tried unlock it at computer village but to no avail.pls I need help from anyone,who can help me unlock it or tell me who can help me unlock it.pls i need expert advice.many thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Do you still need help on this? We can help you out...
Let us know if you haven't yet unlocked them.
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by minmini: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Millionjeff: I bought six PCs of Nokia lumia 520 at&t.for over two months now,I have to tried unlock it at computer village but to no avail.pls I need help from anyone,who can help me unlock it or tell me who can help me unlock it.pls i need expert advice.many thanks for your anticipated assistance.

You can get your Nokia Lumia 520 phone unlocked from Network lock using unlock code. Unlock code is the best and safest way to unlock phone. You can get such codes from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors. You can also have a lookup at this free guide MobileUnlockGuide.com which gives free unlocking instructions for modem and phones. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2014
minmini:

You can get your Nokia Lumia 520 phone unlocked from Network lock using unlock code. Unlock code is the best and safest way to unlock phone. You can get such codes from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors. You can also have a lookup at this free guide MobileUnlockGuide.com which gives free unlocking instructions for modem and phones. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.

Did you say "...using this (ie the free unlocking instructions) you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily..."
Well, sorry , that ain't correct. You still need to BUY the required Unlock Codes- which we have in stock!

So, anyone wishing to save some bucks and get the phones unlocked easily and quickly, drop a note and we'll be at your service. You can also call Danny on 08029663382 for a faster response.
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Carol1987: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
You can unlock any model on Nokia whit hack tool from this page : www.unlockphonetool.com
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Sandotusev: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can unlock nokia lumia 520 whit hack tool from this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/unlock-nokia-lumia/

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Expertsin: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
i tried attlumiaunlockcode.com .. now phone is unlocked. hope it help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by lifeborder: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
AT&T phones can be unlocked for FREE from their website as long as it fulfills the conditions stated therein.
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by smartsmith: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
AT&T support is the best option for AT&T phones unlocking. i wasn't an at&t customer so unable to request unlock code. tried many vendors and finally unlocked at&t nokia lumia 520 with the help of this source : http://attunlockcode.com/products/AT&T-Nokia-Lumia-520-Unlock-Code.html . hope this info help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by JBurgess95: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hi... I thought i might be able to help some of you guys out here. I followed the guides on this website: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/brands/nokia/ just select your model of nokia and follow the guide, you'll unlock your phone in under 10 minutes for free. It saved me about $40! hope this helps everyone out! :-)
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Millionjeff: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls.how do u did it? Pls help me.I have 5 nokia Lumia 520 at&t.

Expertsin:
i tried attlumiaunlockcode.com .. now phone is unlocked. hope it help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Millionjeff: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015

smartsmith:
AT&T support is the best option for AT&T phones unlocking. i wasn't an at&t customer so unable to request unlock code. tried many vendors and finally unlocked at&t nokia lumia 520 with the help of this source : http://attunlockcode.com/products/AT&T-Nokia-Lumia-520-Unlock-Code.html . hope this info help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Millionjeff: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015

lifeborder:
http://unlockwindowsphone.net/2015/04/01/how-to-unlock-windows-cell-phone/

this works for me !!!
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Millionjeff: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015

JBurgess95:
Hi... I thought i might be able to help some of you guys out here. I followed the guides on this website: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/brands/nokia/ just select your model of nokia and follow the guide, you'll unlock your phone in under 10 minutes for free. It saved me about $40! hope this helps everyone out! :-)
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Itulah(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2015
I will need the IMEI number of each, model number and the network it was locked on. To get unlock code, is 6k each.
Call 08059917498
Nobody can help u except me.
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by lucca90: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Millionjeff:

Try Nokia Simlock Calculator from http://simlockcalculators.com/nokia-simlock-calculator/ . I unlocked my Lumia with this. You will need your IMEI number becouse it is using to calculate unlock code.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Melanie42: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 by Nad95: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pls I need help on how to browse o my nokia lumia 520. I have unlocked it using the code but I cant browse using my etisalat sim card despite having done all things necessary. Pls help.

(1) (Reply)

Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App / I Subscribed For The Wrong Data Plan... Then Airtel Did This! / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.