Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany (1892 Views)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by phantom(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
goldfish80:
Rumours have already started flying? If he has drinking problems shouldn't it be his kidneys affected and not his heart?

Google alcoholic heart disease
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by nigerianvenom(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
BRAVO0: Sorry ' don't mean to offend you any way ,

is just that it not fair if u're also supporting mediocrity , every one have right to his or her opinion but as a matter of fact there are some circumstance one should be able to judge with no sentiment ' this nation is on the brink our leaders ain't care, non of them stand as good example when last do you hear of any foreign president coming to nigeria for health check up ? ? I feel together we need to start some where by moving this nation forward

the presidency never said the president went for medical treatment,so where did leadership newspaper got their news?
yes i maybe partisan to some extent but ciuld be serious.no president has ever achieved what this man has,we are suppose to applaud him not castigate him with quantom lies.he signed the freedom of information bill OBJ refused to approved.the fact that he signed the bill doesnt warrant people to write or say whatever they like.according to them(leadership),they tried getting across reuben abati and doyin okupe but to no avail,now,does that warrant them to go ahead to publish unconfirmed rumour?
u check it out,is dat fair?
now d lady i quote expressed her ignorance by saying GEJ is sick because he drinks much alcohol,is dat not an insult to d president as an elder and as d leader of this country?
if i start posting her pics and asking people to suggest who among her and d president who nids much medical attention,will she be happy?
look at it from that angle.i'm not against criticism but ine should be objective
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by BRAVO0(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
You don't have to go that extend of posting her pics to proof your point or trying to intimidate her or any one that stand against your opinion,

see we'll aware of big treat going on right now every where around nigeria not only on this forum in a way to intimidate people by putting fear of gods into their heart so they won't be able to voice out their opinion ,

And as you can see ' either you are paid or u're just doing all this for free , nobody is holding you not to defend who ever your pay master is ,

cus nigerians are not smiling! Thousands of jobless youths during gej tenure don't ever expect them to wish him well

And can you please proof to me what you mean by saying gej done so much ? shocked

nigerianvenom:

the presidency never said the president went for medical treatment,so where did leadership newspaper got their news?
yes i maybe partisan to some extent but ciuld be serious.no president has ever achieved what this man has,we are suppose to applaud him not castigate him with quantom lies.he signed the freedom of information bill OBJ refused to approved.the fact that he signed the bill doesnt warrant people to write or say whatever they like.according to them(leadership),they tried getting across reuben abati and doyin okupe but to no avail,now,does that warrant them to go ahead to publish unconfirmed rumour?
u check it out,is dat fair?
now d lady i quote expressed her ignorance by saying GEJ is sick because he drinks much alcohol,is dat not an insult to d president as an elder and as d leader of this country?
if i start posting her pics and asking people to suggest who among her and d president who nids much medical attention,will she be happy?
look at it from that angle.i'm not against criticism but ine should be objective
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by nigerianvenom(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
BRAVO0: You don't have to go that extend of posting her pics to proof your point or trying to intimidate her or any one that stand against your opinion,
see we'll aware of big treat going on right now every where around nigeria not only on this forum in a way to intimidate people by putting fear of gods into their heart so they won't be able to voice out their opinion ,
And as you can see ' either you are paid or u're just doing all this for free , nobody is holding you not to defend who ever your pay master is ,
cus nigerians are not smiling! Thousands of jobless youths during gej tenure don't ever expect them to wish him well And can you please proof to me what you mean by saying gej done so much ? shocked
so i'm bin paid,right?who is doing the payment and for wat purpose?
i'm comfortable with my job and the associated pay so no nid of bin a drummer boy for anyone.
i hate anyone looking down on d office of the president just because he is from a minority ethnic group.i will never stand to see any1 insult him.dats me.as for performance,u have to show me one guy day had done wat he did
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by 9ja4Change(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

is he ruling the country illegally like ur abacha?
what sort of comparism is this?
is he not entitle to 2 terms of governance?
why are a few of u so stup1d?

The way some few stupid ones are supporting this clueless daft govt! And at least there is security of lives during Abacha's reign
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany by 9ja4Change(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
waternogetenemy:

GEJ or (COAS) Lt. Gen. K. Minimah MAKE UR PICK... Get well soon Mr President.

Some of u APC thieves have been calling the Army to take Gov, be careful wat u wish for...

Before u quote me just check out the like...666, u know wat dat means!

So sorry u got just one poor like...... tongue
Who r the thieves? GEJ has an international award on corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. / Photo Of The Day | See Photo / Pastor Asks Female Congregation "Remove Your Panties… So God Can Enter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.