Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA (2279 Views)

Must See New S-exy Beach Photos Of Kim K & North West / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Kim K & North West Style In Bold Stripes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by icebebe(f): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2014
If we have learnt just one thing about Kim
Kardashian over the years, it is that she is fully
aware the cameras are always watching.
The reality TV star stepped out yesterday Friday
22nd August 2014, rocking the same denim skirt
that Rihanna and Beyoncé have been spotted in.
But it was not her style choice that is getting
everyone talking, but these adorable snaps of her
and daughter North West.
The cameras captured Kim helping North walk
down the street. After a while, the doting mum
carries her daughter, and gives her a kiss.

1 Like

Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
South North West is cute cheesy
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by axortedbabe(f): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Lovely..
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
I swear am gonna rock this look.
cheesy
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by balogundayo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
good nurturin methods...good to know she has tym for her baby
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by hatux: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joavid: I swear am gonna rock this look.
cheesy
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by maingwaest(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Adorable.
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by daisyella: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2014
I no too like this their new trend i.e Kim k's style of clothe o but she's a celebrity so anything she wears is ok in d eyes of people lipsrsealed
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by daisyella: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2014
balogundayo: good nurturin methods...good to know she has tym for her baby
Hiann.good nurturing methods kwa, why won't she have tym for her baby undecided
Re: Kim K & North West Put On An Adorable Show For The Papz In LA by balogundayo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
daisyella: Hiann.good nurturing methods kwa, why won't she have tym for her baby undecided

Nt like other celebs who let them have so much of privacy nd sweet life... Even Beyonce has no tym to comb her baby's hair... Of course, i knw she does, she just chooses nt to..

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE READ: Before All Our Children Become Musician / Wow! Photos Of Amazingly Wierd Newly Discovered Fishes! / President Barack Obama Invites Rapper Wale To The White House (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.