Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black (8023 Views)

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / A Guy Shot At S.U.B. Unilag (viewers Discretion Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by CaptainBomb(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Trigger happy policemen of iponri divison has began again. this youngman was shot by trigger happy DCO of iponri who was supposed 2 maintain peace after d clash btw 2 rival gangs(fagbayimu & otto) leaving 3 people dead among fagbayimu boys.This innocent Soul was hit by a police bullet piercing his heart from behind this normskull sholuld hav been posted 2 sambisa forest 2 face his blood brothers boko haram.

Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by CaptainBomb(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2014
sandijey:

That's not right....... embarassed. That's a man. Young blood wasted. Whether muslim or not. We all have the same struggle, same pain, same aspirations to be something in life, same loved ones who will cry for us. cry
He isnt among those fighting.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
CaptainBomb: He isnt among those fighting.

Imagined that.......... we shall not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. at the right place at the wrong time, at the wrong place at the right time but we shall be at the right place at the right time..............

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by CaptainBomb(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2014
sandijey:

Imagined that.......... we shall not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. at the right place at the wrong time, at the wrong place at the right time but we shall be at the right place at the right time..............
Amen Thank You mY sister.. that Guy is a brother to my friend.. my school mate.
Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by Firefire(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Man wickedness to man...

Nigeria when will you stop wasting blood of your future generation

I sympathize with the family...La hawla wala quwata illah billah

RIP to the dead. sad

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by shikshark: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
funniest part was that the guy is not even a muslim.....to confirm check the crest of the shirt he is wearing when he was shot. there is a cricifix......RIP, i pray God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by hushmail: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
guys abeg 4get dis religious bigotry dat will derail d thread

rather lets discuss d gangs n police involvement in d killing

btw i been think says gangs don finish 4 lagos
Re: Picture Of A Guy Shot Dead At Ebute Metta Clash By Our Men In Black by priscaoge(f): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
OMG shocked shocked. RIP to U.

(1) (Reply)

They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / Man Lands In Police Net In Lokoja For Raising False Alarm Over Missing Manhood / Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.