Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic (4324 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Let me start by saying I have met and chat with couple of Nigerian girls(lady, women or whatever) and other girls from different countries and I have come to the conclusion that 90% of Nigerian girls are not Romantic, fun, interlocutor, conversationalist.

Nigerian girls are totally different from this angle when starting a convo. Don't know whether its form of pride or what?

Reasons:

1. You meet a Nigerian girl online or outside world;

Boy: hi

Girl: hello

Boy: how are you doing?

Girl: am fyn. Then she stop the convo

WTF....so I'm the one that have the time to ask about your well-being? undecided

Now what they're saying indirectly is; they want you to start asking those long period of questions so that they'll bash u later that you're asking too much question since they're too big to ask you "how r u doing too" smiley

2. They can Easily piss you off with those short answers as if they're keeping those writing to save their Data bundles

Instances:

Boy: hello pretty

Girl: I

Boy: how u doing? Hope u are great

Girl: fyn.... some will even type F for fine...SMH

Boy:I like your pix lovely

Girl: k

Boy: okay

Girl: kk

Boy: WTF undecided

Girl: kkk

So many short answer from Nigerian girls I can't type here......

3. When they change DP's

Boy: wow!!! Nice pix. Beautiful girl

Girl : Tnx

Try and change your DP's one million time, na OYO you dey, Nigerian girls will never comment on your dp much less saying good about it.
#Another form of pride.

I'm not trying to abuse you guys(girls) coz I hate to do that, just that it is something I've observed for a very long time which you'll never see from other girls from other countries.

Bottomline: Don't be an a.s.s-kickers when dealing with Nigerian girls anywhere, be it online or F2F Else they'll take you for granted. Don't try to care or show any form of affections.

That's what I always tell some of my friends cheesy

Maybe that's how they're wired to act with guys

Opinions, case scenarios and abuse are welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by farano(f): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
See who's saying we're not romantic....Are you Where all your topics are about ebola this, ebola that undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
...So, u expect me to be romantic when we have no chemistry??....please!please!!please!!!...go and slip...

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by vizkiz: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2014
NL girls are always forming...while most of them aren't even pretty undecided

Btw....NL chicks aren't real

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2014
farano: See who's saying we're not romantic....Are you Where all your topics are about ebola this, ebola that undecided

Kid, I didn't mention only Romantic here, wat bout conversationalist, interlocutor

You're already guilty of this undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...So, u expect me to be romantic when we have no chemistry??....please!please!!please!!!...go and slip...

No, its not only chemistry, why not biology huh? undecided

You're both quilty of conversationalist,
interlocutor.

Don't base your excuse on Romantic only Mrs Chemistry smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: NL girls are always forming...while most of them aren't even pretty undecided

LOL, are you serious?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by write2obi(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Justeenaleo(f): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1: Let me start by saying I have met and chat with couple of Nigerian girls(lady, women or whatever) and other girls from different countries and I have come to the conclusion that 90% of Nigerian girls are not Romantic, fun, interlocutor, conversationalist.

Nigerian girls are totally different from this angle when starting a convo. Don't know whether its form of pride or what?

Reasons:

1. You meet a Nigerian girl online or outside world;

Boy: hi

Girl: hello

Boy: how are you doing?

Girl: am fyn. Then she stop the convo

WTF....so I'm the one that have the time to ask about your well-being? undecided

Now what they're saying indirectly is; they want you to start asking those long period of questions so that they'll bash u later that you're asking too much question since they're too big to ask you "how r u doing too" smiley

2. They can Easily piss you off with those short answers as if they're keeping those writing to save their Data bundles

Instances:

Boy: hello pretty

Girl: I

Boy: how u doing? Hope u are great

Girl: fyn.... some will even type F for fine...SMH

Boy:I like your pix lovely

Girl: k

Boy: okay

Girl: kk

Boy: WTF undecided

Girl: kkk

So many short answer from Nigerian girls I can't type here......

3. When they change DP's

Boy: wow!!! Nice pix. Beautiful girl

Girl : Tnx

Try and change your DP's one million time, na OYO you dey, Nigerian girls will never comment on your dp much less saying good about it.
#Another form of pride.

I'm not trying to abuse you guys(girls) coz I hate to do that, just that it is something I've observed for a very long time which you'll never see from other girls from other countries.

Bottomline: Don't be an a.s.s-kickers when dealing with Nigerian girls anywhere, be it online or F2F Else they'll take you for granted. Don't try to care or show any form of affections.

That's what I always tell some of my friends cheesy

Maybe that's how they're wired to act with guys

Opinions, case scenarios and abuse are welcome.
90% of Nigerian girls??,its more like 90% of the ones you've met.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by AtheistD(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Maybe they don't like chatting detailed convos online. How are they when talking one on one offline?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by marieolae(f): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Me I'm guilty of this oo. But I'm nt d chatin typ jare I prefer phone calls or real life convos

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by farano(f): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Kid, I didn't mention only Romantic here, wat bout conversationalist, interlocutor

You're already guilty of this undecided
lmao @ 'kid'.... Start eating good food, so that you can look much younger than your age Mr romantic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by onstelly(f): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Am romantic @ poster
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2014
farano: lmao @ 'kid'.... Start eating good food, so that you can look much younger than your age Mr romantic cheesy

Lol, I tell u say I be old man.

Na young future billionaire u dey talk to just like dat smiley

But seriously you're a kid na, mere looking @ ur dp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Justeenaleo:
90% of Nigerian girls??,its more like 90% of the ones you've met.

You may be right, but I'm not the only one on the "topic of this conversation"

It happens to so many guys.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2014
AtheistD: Maybe they don't like chatting detailed convos online. How are they when talking one on one offline?

Not like that bro.

I've chatted with many girls from other countries Offline or Online. "The Difference is Clear"
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2014
onstelly: Am romantic @ poster

Define your own way of being Romantic.

Why every girls talking about "Romantic" when I mentions some other altitude like Conversationalist, interlocutor.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Romancegirl: Ok

Haha booking space for what? For next Election right?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Justeenaleo(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
As for the convo part,if a girl isn't into you,she wouldn't want to waste her time typing and if the guy is smart enough he would get the hint,that she's not being romantic to you doesn't mean there's no guy somewhere whom she showers with "romance"
If you start chatting with a girl and she goes all romantic on you,wachu gon think huh?
Ok,if we start chatting romantically with guys,they will simply think you are interested in them,then at the end of the day you will come and open another thread saying nairaland girls are tease/liars and what not.
Afterall someone opened a thread saying nairaland girls are prostiiitutess or something simiilar to that.
By the way, what's your definition of romantic?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Justeenaleo: As for the convo part,if a girl isn't into you,she wouldn't want to waste her time typing and if the guy is smart enough he would get the hint,that she's not being romantic to you doesn't mean there's no guy somewhere whom she showers with "romance"
If you start chatting with a girl and she goes all romantic on you,wachu gon think huh?
Ok,if we start chatting romantically with guys,they will simply think you are interested in them,then at the end of the day you will come and open another thread saying nairaland girls are tease/liars and what not.
Afterall someone opened a thread saying nairaland girls are prostiiitutess or something simiilar to that.
By the way, what's your definition of romantic?

Another guilty one undecided

Why every girls talking about
"Romantic" when I mentions some
other altitude like Conversationalist,
interlocutor.

That awkward moment when NL chicks can't read meaning to what Op is saying before commenting. undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: NL girls are always forming...while most of them aren't even pretty undecided

I guess you are talking from experience
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
But if the boy says

Boy: Hi how are you

Girl: fine

Boy: give me your bank account I wanna send u some money.

Girl: ok 005669xxx

OR

Boy: which network you using, wanna send you airtime

Girl: ok 080xxxxxxxxxx

Then that's your own definition of a girl having time to chat with a guy.

SMH for some ladies here that doesn't understand what the Op is saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: Me I'm guilty of this oo. But I'm nt d chatin typ jare I prefer phone calls or real life convos

Ehnn cool then.

Bt seriously, you're an Mtn(everywhere you go) smiley

Na every thread you they comment.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Justeenaleo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Another guilty one undecided

Why every girls talking about
"Romantic" when I mentions some
other altitude like Conversationalist,
interlocutor.

That awkward moment when NL chicks can't read meaning to what Op is saying before commenting. undecided
Read the first few lines of my comment,read it carefully,better still read it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Pennywise(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
U get as much romance from a Nigerian girl as u can pay for.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
I can't figure out why most Nigerian guys tend to act like they know how all Nigerian girls behave; when in reality, they only watch Nigerian movies and Comedy skits, and are yet to have a gf or if lucky, only dated one.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
farano: See who's saying we're not romantic....Are you Where all your topics are about ebola this, ebola that undecided
So because he's being sensitive to the present health challenge of the nation, that, in your own interpretation means he's not romantic . Were you expecting him to whip out a romantic tune from Ebola?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Op

I absolutely get what you're saying, and the mere fact that majority of the girls here are choosing to highlight "being romantic" over the other two qualities you've mentioned.. Well, that just speaks for itself. Truth is many Nigerian girls are just basically myopic and intellectually bland, that's why they can't hold a decent conversation, their only saving grace or graces, if you will, are pseudo words - Kk, lolz.. and other very annoying things they type as replies... It's not always about not liking a guy, some girls are just too empty upstairs, once a guy says hi, they think ooo, another toaster, Instead of them to hold the conversation to a reasonable extent and dazzle the guy with your witts, smear the chats with subtle sarcasms that would keep the guy interested and thinking of witty retorts;but oh no, they don't do that, how can they, they can't, because their sense of thinking is so linear...no skews, no curves, only romance filling up all the empty spaces in their heads... Smh. I CAN BET THAT 90% OF THE GIRLS THAT READ THIS WOULD BE SO LOST, HARDLY ABLE TO PROCESS ANY OF THE THINGS I SAID AFTER I TYPED "@OP"...SHIOOOOR FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Take for instance...

Guy : Your picture really looks nice

Girl: oh really, Thank you, I can see you have good eyes

Guy: hahah... It's easy to have good eyes when those eyes are looking at you

Girl: lol.. Indeed

Girl: you guys and your ready kept lines

Guy:. Lol..

NOW THAT'S HOW A GIRL WITH SENSE WOULD RESPOND.. UNLIKE THIS

Guy: Your picture really looks nice

Girl:Tnx

Guy : So how's your day been?...jolly or dry

Girl.: K

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Justeenaleo(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
1one: @Op

I absolutely get what you're saying, and the mere fact that majority of the girls here are choosing to highlight "being romantic" over the other two qualities you've mentioned.. Well, that just speaks for itself. Truth is many Nigerian girls are just basically myopic and intellectually bland, that's why they can't hold a decent conversation, their only saving grace or graces, if you will, are pseudo words - Kk, lolz.. and other very annoying things they type as replies... It's not always about not liking a guy, some girls are just too empty upstairs, once a guy says hi, they think ooo, another toaster, Instead of them to hold the conversation to a reasonable extent and dazzle the guy with your witts, smear the chats with subtle sarcasms that would keep the guy interested and thinking of witty retorts;but oh no, they don't do that, how can they, they can't, because their sense of thinking is so linear...no skews, no curves, only romance filling up all the empty spaces in their heads... Smh. I CAN BET THAT 90% OF THE GIRLS THAT READ THIS WOULD BE SO LOST, HARDLY ABLE TO PROCESS ANY OF THE THINGS I SAID AFTER I TYPED "@OP"...SHIOOOOR FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS
"Majority of the girls" here chose to highlight "being romantic" because that's what the topic says,and as I said before if a girl doesn't want to chat you up, her "pseudo words" should be enough signal for you to move along,especially since guys' sense of thinking has "skews and curves" unlike you guys,some girls don't have the time to sit down and be typing things they don't mean,am not saying I like the "kk" or the "lolz",I don't. There are many girls out there that can more than hold a conversation,u cnt just come here and blame other girls for your own myopic reasoning,if not you could have picked a smarter girl to entertain you, mr intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by pweedyuz(f): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
okay,,u cant just conclude based on d girls u've come across...
truth is,,if a girl does'nt like u...den she wunt have ur time..nd it will b probably rude if she does nt reply ur chats..dats wen u will get d "kk,i,fyn nd soo on...dats cos she is busy chatting with those she feels are important to her...

A guy will send u hi on monday,,after u reply..d chat ends dere
on tuesday he will send u another hi....
u dnt expect d girl to b crious with u nd nt give u "kk nd d rest of dem after one week of hi greeting"....after all, u added her

my own is....if a girl add u nd starts giving u ...kk,i,fyn..den u can get angry nd probably delit her..(but i doubt a girl will add u nd do dat)

SOOOO, all dese abbreviations arises wen a guy get a girls pin or number,adds her nd expect a good convo...but den d girl has no interest in u watsoeva nd dnt wanna delit u soo she replies in d way she c fit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently / G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.