Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Can I Be Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be Romantic? (1192 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2014
I don't know if being romantic is a 'follow-come' for all ladies cos every lady i have friended will complain i'm not romantic. My question is: Ladies, please what is the definition of romantic? And, are all ladies naturally romantic? Cos i've not overheard a guy saying a lady aint romantic.
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2014
...Ask your partner what he/she wants....Do whatever they want...pple av different meaning for the word 'romantic'....Just ask her whats her own meaning of being romantic...
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie, thanks alot but do you think it's advisable to start asking such questions? Cos i use to believe such questions are irritating cos i'm sure ladies like guys to figure things out themselves. And most times, such queries comes when i think i'm doing my best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by nikkypearl(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Step 1 ; Change your Moniker grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
unyours: temigracie, thanks alot but do you think it's advisable to start asking such questions? Cos i use to believe such questions are irritating cos i'm sure ladies like guys to figure things out themselves. And most times, such queries comes when i think i'm doing my best.

While most women prefer a man who comes romantically aware does not mean you cannot talk to her to understand her better.
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
unyours: temigracie, thanks alot but do you think it's advisable to start asking such questions? Cos i use to believe such questions are irritating cos i'm sure ladies like guys to figure things out themselves. And most times, such queries comes when i think i'm doing my best.
....You dont have to be shy about asking questions??...you can ask her how you can make her fall inlove with you more....Ask her wat she think you need to do to be her prince-charming in shining armor.....you know how you can kajol ur babe nah.....eg, ''baby, do you think am romantic??''...know her weak points...know what makes her happy the most...tickle her alot...hug her from the back....dance with her witout music...etc....in short,try and understnd ur spouse

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by write2obi(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by eddyj36(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Order for quality Men and Ladies Fashion and Sport watches here..
http:///A-List
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ....You dont have to be shy about asking questions??...you can ask her how you can make her fall inlove with you more....Ask her wat she think you need to do to be her prince-charming in shining armor.....you know how you can kajol ur babe nah.....eg, ''baby, do you think am romantic??''...know her weak points...know what makes her happy the most...tickle her alot...hug her from the back....dance with her witout music...etc....in short,try and understnd ur spouse
story story o,once upon a time....humm...humm...humm...stretching...funny
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Just spend ur money on them! They will love you!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ....You dont have to be shy about asking questions??...you can ask her how you can make her fall inlove with you more....Ask her wat she think you need to do to be her prince-charming in shining armor.....you know how you can kajol ur babe nah.....eg, ''baby, do you think am romantic??''...know her weak points...know what makes her happy the most...tickle her alot...hug her from the back....dance with her witout music...etc....in short,try and understnd ur spouse
wow! Nice tips temi, i really appreciate and hope to be trying some of that soon. But will this work for all ladies? Also, asking her if i am romantic... Won't she say 'yes' to please me even when i'm not? What i need here is general tip cos some ladies won't even tell you you ain't romantic but only point it as a blame later on probably after breakup.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...Ask your partner what he/she wants....Do whatever they want...pple av different meaning for the word 'romantic'....Just ask her whats her own meaning of being romantic...
So true.
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
nikkypearl: Step 1 ; Change your Moniker grin
Lol, my moniker? Make i change am to "yours" abi?
Oya step 2 nko?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by mployer(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2014
nikkypearl: Step 1 ; Change your Moniker grin

grin
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Mikkie31(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
You just have to find a woman who is attracted to you. If you are lucky to find a woman who is attracted to you and loves you then you won't have trouble having a romantic relationship.

It depends on her definition of romance though. . . . .
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by nikkypearl(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
unyours: Lol, my moniker? Make i change am to "yours" abi?
Oya step 2 nko?

Step 2 grin spend your last penny!I mean your last!

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
nikkypearl:

Step 2 grin spend your last penny!I mean your last!

To be continued...
smh! Abeg no continue... I don see how you plan end my career
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hate romance...
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by deneris(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
just know that its the.little things that actually matter.. give her gudmorning texts. a simple.. u look very beautiful goes a long way.. hold hands.. take random strolls.. kiss her unexpectedly.. let her know that she is always on ur mind... do dumb things with her.. play with her.. be her best friend.. smiley
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by deneris(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy: Hate romance...
why??
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
deneris:
why??

Tbh I find it embarrassing...
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by deneris(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
u find it embarassing if a guy is trying to be extra sweet to you? sad
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
deneris: u find it embarassing if a guy is trying to be extra sweet to you? sad

Tbh yeah.. I don't need fakeness
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by deneris(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Tbh yeah.. I don't need fakeness
aww dear him being sweet doesnt mean fake tho... it becomes fake when he tries to be something he's not.. buh if he's jst trying to be sweet.. its nt fake.. smiley
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
deneris:
aww dear him being sweet doesnt mean fake tho... it becomes fake when he tries to be something he's not.. buh if he's jst trying to be sweet.. its nt fake.. smiley

Hmm men don't have a tendency to be super sweet or super romantic...

I'd prefer if we weren't both uncomfortable in his attempt to be sweet/romantic.
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by deneris(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm men don't have a tendency to be super sweet or super romantic...

I'd prefer if we weren't both uncomfortable in his attempt to be sweet/romantic.
ok dear jst imagine that your bf jst organizes probably a candle light dinner or gets u smth out of the blue... wld u consider him as fake?
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
deneris:
ok dear jst imagine that your bf jst organizes probably a candle light dinner or gets u smth out of the blue... wld u consider him as fake?

Yeah tbh I'd think he wants something.. Unless it's my birthday or something

I really don't see the need otherwise...
Re: How Can I Be Romantic? by Rival(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: I don't know if being romantic is a 'follow-come' for all ladies cos every lady i have friended will complain i'm not romantic. My question is: Ladies, please what is the definition of romantic? And, are all ladies naturally romantic? Cos i've not overheard a guy saying a lady aint romantic.

Forget about romance and line your pocket with cash! Romance had value only when our grandparents were still boys and girls!

(1) (Reply)

So-sad-to-love-and-not-be-loved-in-return / How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife / Can U Forgive Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.