Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6540 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Do not misunderstand me. Of course there will be a light refreshment which we have agreed to defray the cost but we want the core persons mention to start raising their hands in affirmation!

semitunde:

Hey, don't become unduly self important. This your comment whiffs of personal pride in what you've not even done yet.

If you really want reconciliation, its not by being vainglorious. Instead of telling us about how you'd make everyone comfortable with drinks and co, you should ask for suggestions about how the meetings will be.

If you really want reconciliation, then this shouldn't be about you. You're on that lane if you don't realise it yet.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Do not misunderstand me. Of course there will be a light refreshment which we have agreed to defray the cost but we want the core persons mention to start raising their hands in affirmation!

Mr chino I want to assume that yu are sincere. But you need a mediator(neutral) in your so-called meeting otherwise it will end in chaos. Its a good move but suspicious though

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Bros;please pity them;you dealt the final blow last night angry customized13 aka oluwafummi the yoruba impostor has been e-lynched;chino cant stop creating diff monikers!!All hail the yoruba NL insurgents,we did it..truly;we are descendants of awo..btw;where is shizzlestar?
ChinonsoDike:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
We are already discussing about that. There is no way it will be chaos because it will not hold in my private resident but in a public place, where everybody will be free to air their grievance with fear or favor..

barcanista: Mr chino I want to assume that yu are sincere. But you need a mediator(neutral) in your so-called meeting otherwise it will end in chaos. Its a good move but suspicious though

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: We are already discussing about that. There is no way it will be chaos because it will not hold in my private resident but in a public place, where everybody will be free to air their grievance with fear or favor..

Many people won't forgive the pictures and identities of their loved ones flying all over the internet in a mockery fashion. Politically you can meet but to settle the ugly menace, it will not end well. You can't tell the anger brewing!!! Never underestimate an angry man.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2014
This is pure youthful exuberance! What did you do last night? You won a medal? Hmm! Delusion!

Where are you located, we are talking about offline meeting, you are here talking sitting on NL..? We need you in the meeting where we will all meet one on one!

We do not want to consider and analyze who won or lost online because if we do you will be more aggrieved than you are already! Lets not go there!

tsolz90: Bros;please pity them;you dealt the final blow last night angry customized13 aka oluwafummi the yoruba impostor has been e-lynched;chino cant stop creating diff monikers!!All hail the yoruba NL insurgents,we did it..truly;we are descendants of awo..btw;where is shizzlestar?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Okay, make your suggestion!

barcanista: Many people won't forgive the pictures and identities of their loved ones flying all over the internet in a mockery fashion. Politically you can meet but to settle the ugly menace, it will not end well. You can't tell the anger brewing!!! Never underestimate an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Mkpi sambisa;amu ewu..daalu
opiaoku: *clears throat*
AMU Na ekene unu oo
I mean
I dey greet una
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

rubbish do you still that jobless plonker serious..... abeg let him keep fooling his old age...
tunde why not take this opportunity for free meal and drinks. Atleast chino is serious about buying you food

14 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by opiaoku: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Mkpi sambisa;amu ewu..daalu

Otu mama gi

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!

it is not an accusation. we have d evidence but will keep till things escalate further. pls check him and alternate moniker here

e: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by anambraman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am looking for an honest HIV+Igbo woman to marry, age between 23 to 35 yrs. Pls ,contact me if you are interested via the following email: igbo.anambra@yahoo.ie

Please, I do not need a woman who does not love and fear God!!!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by anambraman(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2013
venicter: Hello everyone, am a 30 year old Igbo lady, i live in Abuja .Am funny,hard working, good looking, homely and God fearing.I tested hiv Poz in 2009 and has made up my mind to move on with life and be positive about despite my hiv status which to me its a true explanation of irony of life where an African woman has to throw away her pride/dignity(i don't mean arrogance) to declare herself available for marriage instead of the reverse.Well, what can we who has found ourselves in this hook do?? we hope our men will understand knowing that it takes a strong woman to see hope in almost a hopeless situation.

Well, i will not deny the fact that i need a man who is either +tive or -tive and ready to start a family after a short period of relationship . An interested person should pls contact me on ven.nicter@yahoo.com

I sent you email 2 days ago, still waiting for your reply. Cheers
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Venicter where are you, pls reply anambraman asap, or have you two hooked up already?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by drone777: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Imagine every forumites are beginning to see u as a fool and nuisance to anything reasonable on nairaland,yet you have the illusion that people will take an slowpoke like you serious base on your pranky reconcillition effort.if truely you are serious first of all apologise to all nairalanders for been a messenger of hate and let see if decorum,decency and sanity will not be back on this forum tanx
oneeast2: Its a genuine meeting..

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Pa Ilugunboy, come on board. cool

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Okay, make your suggestion!

create a thread and Apologise "sincerely" for championing the identity/picture revelation. Also appeal to your squad members to apologise. When you do that it will be left for the other group to tow same path(which they may not do immediately). With time, every1 will get over it. After sanity has been restored, your squad can go ahead with the offline stuff(as already the "hate" would av watered down". I'm saying you make the first move not because you are "weak" or "accepted defeat" but because you can't continue on d dishonorable path. It shows you are a person of honor.

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Ours is an institution, we will deliberate on what you have stated and come up with a common front!

barcanista: create a thread and Apologise "sincerely" for championing the identity/picture revelation. Also appeal to your squad members to apologise. When you do that it will be left for the other group to tow same path(which they may not do immediately). With time, every1 will get over it. After sanity has been restored, your squad can go ahead with the offline stuff(as already the "hate" would av watered down". I'm saying you make the first move not because you are "weak" or "accepted defeat" but because you can't continue on d dishonorable path. It shows you are a person of honor.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
You Igbos started the whole drama,now you are waving the white flag..the battle is still on bro;do not sheath your sword..this is war,where you expecting us to sit down;fold our arms and watch you spew trash about SW?take a sit signor;and enjoy the show..truce?lets settle the scores on NL..i can give you my location if you want;and i have no fear about my fbk getting hacked;but meeting with you Igbo bigots?NEVER
oneeast2: This is pure youthful exuberance! What did you do last night? You won a medal? Hmm! Delusion!

Where are you located, we are talking about offline meeting, you are here talking sitting on NL..? We need you in the meeting where we will all meet one on one!

We do not want to consider and analyze who won or lost online because if we do you will be more aggrieved than you are already! Lets not go there!

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Ezi atonle
opiaoku:

Otu mama gi
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Ours is an institution, we will deliberate on what you have stated!

and you created an unstoppable movement. we don't look for trouble, we react. as pragmatic men and women, all options are always on the table

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2014
If you know who chino really is, you will know that there is no DEFEAT NOR SURRENDER in his dictionary. So for Chino to extend this olive branch does not mean that he cannot singled-handedly handle it but to help re-orientate Nigerian youths on Nairaland. We need your location so we can bookmark you for the up coming peace meeting!

tsolz90: You Igbos started the whole drama,now you are waving the white flag..the battle is still on bro;do not sheath your sword..this is war,where you expecting us to sit down;fold our arms and watch you spew trash about SW?take a sit signor;and enjoy the show..truce?lets settle the scores on NL..i can give you my location if you want;and i have no fear about my fbk getting hacked;but meeting with you Igbo bigots?NEVER

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Hehehe. WE NEVA START DRAMA, SPECTATOR DON DEY TIRE.

You aint seen nothing yet. We will all continue to wallow for this newly established enterprise of Craze Ltd. No Retreat, No Surrender. !!

Sebi na you sabi post picture pass? ...lets go there. !!!

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
You just registered 10mins ago! Have you considered and agreed for the meeting, I believe that is the first step! cool

chinosparks:

and you created an unstoppable movement. we don't look for trouble, we react. as pragmatic men and women, all options are always on the table

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tomakint: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
I just dey look una grin grin Chino if you are dead serious about this reconciliation meeting I guess you choose your location carefully!

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2014
I forgot! You will be part of the Lagos peace meeting!

tomakint: I just dey look una grin grin Chino if you are dead serious about this reconciliation meeting I guess you choose your location carefully!
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2014
a public apology on nl and admission that you falsified pics of members will be the first step. then we move from there.

oneeast2: Have you considered and agreed for the meeting, I believe that is the first step! cool

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BOAR: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Chino, you are part of the problem on this section, you can't be part of the solution.

Allow things to take it natural course, until one of you is terribly harmed, this nonsense won't stop. The tribal stuff was all fun on Nairaland until you all started exposing identities of members on a supposedly anonymous forum.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Odinma you are not helping matters here. I did not open this thread because anybody is holding me to ransom or because I have considered retiring from NL but because I have considered the future of Nigeria with hate and bitterness. It is beyond me!

ONE NIGERIA!

chinosparks: a public apology on nl and admission that you falsified pics of members will be the first step. then we move from there.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by arewanationz: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku: *clears throat*
AMU Na ekene unu oo
I mean
I dey greet una

How do you say "Good Morning" in a goat's language? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BRAVO0(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2014
I foresee this whole child play occupy by nl grown men and women getting out of hand !

It's your life anyway

Berem stay out of this okay!
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anyinso: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Do we really need this offline meeting? I think all these things contribute to the beauty of naira land. My thought
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
where are the pictures? I need to see pics of nairanders in this section having seen only that of salam tunde. I guess I came late for the party. yorubas/igbo reconciliation will always be a sham, chino stop wasting your time. unless you just wanna take salam out. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Nwanne mu we need to give it a trial first!

FreeGlobe: where are the pictures? I need to see pics of nairanders in this section having seen only that of salam tunde. I guess I came late for the party. yorubas/igbo reconciliation will always be a sham, chino stop wasting your time. unless you just wanna take salam out. cheesy
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tomakint: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: I forgot! You will be part of the Lagos peace meeting!

Who? Me? For what? By the way, who and who will be in attendance let me vet the list first.......Chino the Don cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East / Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders / Southeast Proven Not To Be Landlocked... See Shocking Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.