Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6552 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: I have explored several means to finding a way to end the ugly trend that have invaded our beloved NL but I finally came up with one. I suggest that offline meeting and knowing your fellow member will further strengthen the relationship we share here.

When I took a study of Facebook and other photo-based social networks I realized that people on those forums are saner and responsible in their discourse compare to faceless blogs. That is not to say that I am urging NL owners to emulate FB.

I will strongly suggest that we organize seminars for Nairalands offline for people to discuss about Nigeria's future, since 95% of posters are youths within the age bracket of (20-35). These are the people I consider as the leaders of tomorrow, that will oneday become the Presidents and Senate Presidents of this great country.

I will like you to use this forum to re-unite and impart in Nigerians youths the detribalization that is needed for the future of Nigeria's development.

This site cannot be only where they spit fire of discord but let us start using it to preach one Nigeria.

This site cannot only be where they preach party (PDP/APC) but let us start using it to re-educate and inform our leaders.

This site cannot only be used to insult Mr President but let us use it to be patriotic Nigerians.

This site cannot only be a breeding ground for hate groups but let us use it to promote healthy and joyous society.

I will initiate the first move to extend my hands of fellowship to the people I consider to be on the other side of the divide. Our team will be in Abuja next week, we wish to use this medium to inform fellow Nlanders in Abuja particularly Shizzle, Konmight, Eggheader a.k.a Anago to be prepare to meet Chino and his team for reconciliation and re-unification. We shall not allow evil to rule over good. We will take care of all the expenses at any public place of your choice.

Our train will move from Abuja and land in Lagos where we shall host similar reconciliation meetings with Nairalanders in that region particularly Customized, Tomakint, Buddamonk, Iconiz, Berem, Ilugun a.k.a Gurnam and Odinma a.k.a Chyke a.k.a chinonodike etc. We believe if we are able to re-unite and reconcile these front line posters on the political section then we are close to having a more blossoming and peaceful Nairaland that we are can be proud of.

They said that Chino holds the ace, I am now calling for offline reconciliation and re-unification of Nigerian youths on Nairaland.

Sign

Chief Press Secretary

Chino Institute

Chinonso how nah?

You want to meet? cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool

You always bash my Clan........You always bash my State(Osun State)........You call my People names

Yet you want to meet me.....You are supposed to be a Comedian.

Anyway, I'm not interested in meeting you for whatever reason. You may count me out.

Cheers.

Konmight Say So.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2014
An offline meeting with yorubabboons? A lot of amala and oily soup will be on the menu for sure.

BTW, Please where is PA illugun man oooo that guy ft don commit suicide oo

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Chino Institute (Convener)

Attendants for Abuja:

Konmight (moderator)

Anago a.k.a Eggheader

Shizzle

Winiz

And other Nairalanders that are too numerous to mention!

Attendants Lagos:

Customized

Tomakint

Buddamonk

Iconiz

Berem

Ilugun a.k.a Gurnam

Odinma a.k.a Chyke a.k.a chinonodike etc

And others that may wish to attend.

tomakint:
Who? Me? For what? By the way, who and who will be in attendance let me vet the list first.......Chino the Don cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BRAVO0(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Mynd44 will not see this baboons , if any gentle yoruba man descend on him now he will be the first to ban the yoruba for being tribal !

squaddy: An offline meeting with yorubabboons? A lot of amala and oily soup will be on the menu for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2014
anybody that mention my name in this shenanigans, this lost soul of a leech is doing. may thunder strike the fellow dead asap. shizzlestar aka shizzle how market.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
incase you did not see Seun's warning yesterday, anyone who posts pictures of nairaland members will be banned for one year.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Dear Fellow Omo Akins,

With all gladness I bring to you this thread of Chino is one intended to create confusion & not intended for the information it portrays. I hereby WARN those who may LIKELY fall for this trap to beware. He wants to lure you away from your comfortable abodes so as to have you disgraced on NL. THIS IS THE AIM OF THIS THREAD.

I also wish to appreciate the steadfastness of our warriors who are doing well to give this irankirans the required treatment. This we will CONTINUE until their every worth & dignity are in shambles.

I Hail thee, my great soldiers of Anago, jagaban, Orlando Owoh, Odinma, gurnam, etc.

OH Yes, we are taking to the next level. Go on soun eyin eyan mi. !!

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

it is not an accusation. we have d evidence but will keep till things escalate further. pls check him and alternate moniker here

Is it what you have as evidence?Remember...
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Arysexy(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Chino why creating room for these haters to brag? Allow them to wallow in delusion.

Only a jobless youth sleep on NL.

Imagine bragging about exposing nairaland members pictures.

Checking poster's comment to get their E-mail and link that to facebook is that an achievement or sending pm using a female moniker then scoop the email is that the much sophisticated bragging?

Got no time for these shyts. CEH certification I got last year wasn't for this kiddies play, using it to earn my pay.

Let a mudafucker try then u will know that IP phishing will locate u. Not even change of moniker will save u.

Peace.
g

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
BRAVO0: Mynd44 will not see this baboons , if any gentle yoruba man descend on him now he will be the first to ban the yoruba for being tribal !

Typical! You conveniently turned a blind eye to the trash your kins men has been spewing here. Wonderful!!

Gentle and yeriba in the same sentence? SMH

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2014
StBlack1: Dear Fellow Omo Akins,

With all gladness I bring to you this thread of Chino is one intended to create confusion & not intended for the information it portrays. I hereby WARN those who may LIKELY fall for this trap to beware. He wants to lure you away from your comfortable abodes so as to have you disgraced on NL. THIS IS THE AIM OF THIS THREAD.

I also wish to appreciate the steadfastness of our warriors who are doing well to give this irankirans the required treatment. This we will CONTINUE until their every worth & dignity are in shambles.

I Hail thee, my great soldiers of Anago, jagaban, Orlando Owoh, Odinma, gurnam, etc.

we all know the gimmick of the fvcktards... they are looking for every avenue for a pay back to the recent decimation of their front line commanders.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2014
StBlack1: Dear Fellow Omo Akins,

You can go on but it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

Typical! You conveniently turned a blind eye to the trash your kins men has been spewing here. Wonderful!!

painment written all over..... maybe you fvck off or you might be on our list for unveiling tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2014
I am not asking you and your cohorts to accept defeat,but the war just begun..i know your other monikers,so dont preach peace here..chino,you started the war..if you want peace;tell your dogs;shizzle11;iconize and co to tender a well written apology to illugunboy;scatter1;cust0mized13,kalvan40,raphead,goodslayer,chinonsodike and other yoruba NL insurgents..we have not started sire;our hackers are working hard to unveil loads of classified infos..Now playing--Timaya("I will not bow down"wink cool
oneeast2: If you know who chino really is, you will know that there is no DEFEAT NOR SURRENDER in his dictionary. So for Chino to extend this olive branch does not mean that he cannot singled-handedly handle it but to help re-orientate Nigerian youths on Nairaland. We need your location so we can bookmark you for the up coming peace meeting!

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by docsholz(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2014
This site is a joke and so is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Arysexy: Chino why creating room for these haters to brag? Allow them to wallow in delusion.

Only a jobless youth sleep on NL.

Imagine bragging about exposing Blessings members pictures.

Checking poster's comment to get their E-mail and link that to facebook is that an achievement or sending pm using a female moniker then scoop the email is that the much sophisticated bragging?

Got no time for these shyts. CEH certification I got last year wasn't for this kiddies play, using it to earn my pay.

Let a mudafucker try then u will know that IP phishing will locate u. Not even change of moniker will save u.

Peace.
g

A billion likes brother.

This just proves how jobless these orangutans are.

Udo diri gi

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BRAVO0(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2014
You kins men ,yes! Your kinsmen are the trouble maker here

Provoking other tribes by calling them all sort of name

Digging into other tribes culture

Abusing other tribes ancestors/fore fathers

One of your useless kinsmen post my mothers family likes pics here last night to mock them

I retaliate ' mynd44 turn blind eye and ban my moniker

If other kinsmen are doing all this and you have chance to defend your dignity ,

Will you keep quiet ?

squaddy:

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

A billion likes brother.

This just proves how jobless these orangutans are.

Udo diri gi

rubbish from the waste of sperm!!! why are your brothers begging for mercy!!!! ask any of your dead men, we never use their emails in getting them...

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Descartes: You can go on but it will be too late.

OH Boy, Nothing is late IN THIS CRITICAL TIME. !

Im still not yet done with my preparations for this very nasty battle of attrition that is about to explode. ..still yet creating my gazillions of monikers & gathering millions of the very pictures any flatty loathes to ever set his or her eyes upon.

Im done with the Initiation stage. Still in my Planning stage. Be prepared for the Execution stage of Total Destruction. !!!

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

painment written all over..... maybe you fvck off or you might be on our list for unveiling tonight.

Painment?? Hahahahah

Thanks for the cracker. I have never taken you and your clowns seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
cust0mized13: Here i am. Please have mercy on my worthless ibo life. My father Mr Nwabekeyi is a very useless man
Your life will always be a fake life, even your generation will always be a fake generation until you learn how to be real in life.
Your miserable family is a fake.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!because any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!!
squaddy: An offline meeting with yorubabboons? A lot of amala and oily soup will be on the menu for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

Painment?? Hahahahah

Thanks for the cracker. I have never taken you and your clowns seriously.

your downed comrades knows better!!! between where is dozzybaba,customised13 and collynzo. you will definitely follow there path to extinction.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]I am not asking you and your cohorts to accept defeat,but the war just begun..i know your other monikers,so dont preach peace here..chino,you started the war..if you want peace;tell your dogs;shizzle11;iconize and co to tender a well written apology to illugunboy;scatter1;cust0mized13,kalvan40,raphead,goodslayer,chinonsodike and other yoruba NL insurgents..we have not started sire;our hackers are working hard to unveil loads of classified infos..Now playing--Timaya("I will not bow down"wink[/s] cool

Now who's this god-accursed incestuous Chadian almajiri with lemon coloured pee for brains?

Are you not the same odious dunce that's son and brother to one man? grin

You punishments are as follows:

Firstly, you should be castrated for writing mechanic alike English with no paragraphs on Nairaland...

Secondly, you should be taken to sahara desert and shot in the eyes for mentioning my name..

Thirdly, your intestines should be used for pepper soup, reason being that you p_imped your biological mother for a cup of ice cream...

Now tell me, are you seeking for attention or you're just mentally challenged? Either way, it's obvious that you're a walking corpse...

Go and eat red oil rice wrapped in banana leaves, that's your lunch for today...

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

rubbish from the waste of sperm!!! why are your brothers begging for mercy!!!! ask any of your dead men, we never use their emails in getting them...
You used their username. But mind you whoever gets Ilugunboy has gotten alot of you already by default, a lot of dossiers are in waiting...stop claiming 'ICT GURU' Just telling you. Wisdom is a principal thing. cool

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
StBlack1: Hehehe. WE NEVA START DRAMA, SPECTATOR DON DEY TIRE.

You aint seen nothing yet. We will all continue to wallow for this newly established enterprise of Craze Ltd. No Retreat, No Surrender. !!

Sebi na you sabi post picture pass? ...lets go there. !!!

Abi o jarey.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

So unveiling pictures is victory to you? What does that prove really aside the fact that you got way too much time on your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Descartes: Pa Ilugunboy, come on board. cool
i am here son

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
StBlack1:

OH Boy, Nothing is late IN THIS CRITICAL TIME. !

Im still not yet done with my preparations for this very nasty battle of attrition that is about to explode. ..still yet creating my gazillions of monikers & gathering millions of the very pictures any flatty loathes to ever set his or her eyes upon.

Im done with the Initiation stage. Still in my Planning stage. Be prepared for the Execution stage of Total Destruction. !!!

k
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!
Am not feeling any heat @ all. The few Yoruba you meet hear on nairaland are cowards and they are few. The real one are out there hustling and taking care of their families.
Don't take people like eggheaders, Ilugunboy, Orlandowor etc serious. They are COWARDS and can't do sh1t

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Descartes: You used their username. But mind you whoever gets Ilugunboy has gotten alot of you already by default, a lot of dossiers are in waiting...stop claiming 'ICT GURU' Just telling you. Wisdom is a principal thing. cool

you make me laugh loser!!!! even your dumb comrades confessed they set ilugunboy up with a female poster... why ain't you losers bringing what you have to the table. instead of wailing in this monumental shame thrown to your part of the divide... I don't have anything to proof to you son. your downed comrades are living testimony to the tune of the music. be guided...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dishonest People. Let's discuss! / Gbajabiamila Proposes Extra-budget To End Zamfara Crisis / Meet Shortest And The Smallest People In The World, They Only Grow 1.40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.