Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. (1776 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by ademega(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2014
No matter how nice and accommodating you are ,there are some personal effects you can never share with people and at the same time no matter how badly you are in need of such things you can never borrowe it for personal use
Mine are ;
# towel
# bathing soap
# ear peice
# handkerchief
# toothbrush
add yours .
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Ewizard(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2014
If na 4 my guys.. I've shared all except:
#boxers
#singlet
#toothbrush
# and my gf.

If na 4my babe.. I've shared everyfin except:
#my guys.

2 Likes

Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by iceh2o(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
u 4got tutbrush
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
[b][/b]
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by thankyouJesus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
nairaland
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
I can share everything with my guy but can't share him with my friends
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by stormybucci(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
i can share all things with my angel but can't share her with any1
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by priscaoge(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Your Lover,either Hubby,boyfriend Or girlfriend
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tooth brush and undies........... undecided oh off course food........ angry

1 Like

Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
..No matter how close we are, i cant share-
Toothbrush
Undies
Sponge
Towel
Clothes etc

1 Like

Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by coldgate(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Toothbrush
Underwear
Makeup kit
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Emodeee: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
smtin tells me these galz above r LYING. They share underwear with their siblings and even their friends.

1 Like

Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
I have 3 sisters, e no get wetin I never share aside toothbrush and pant ( I no fit wear pant nah)... Towel oh, comb oh... Dem wear all my shirts and sneakers finish..... wicked girls
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by anthney87: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
if u love ur bf/gf u virtually will share everytin together even to boxers except we guys not wearing gals pants. Also I disagree cos if u go to the hotel based on runs tins weda gf or anoda babe d towel offered u at the hotel has been used by over 1000 persons. so as one in love u share everytin. I do share all wt my gf till now. the tin I can't share wt my guys is my toothbrush but wen in a certain circumstances wen only one brush is available we go still use am.
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
shared some of d above in highschool/boarding.....shit appens wen ur scul is worse dam sambisa...

can neva share undies,brush,sponge,soap, ..,,even clothes ....started hating a skirt of mine i so loved since d day a rummie borrowed it and it slacked and even loosed angry .....was playing wit her too much den,and she used d oppurtunity and i couldnt object,but was objecting in my mind undecided ..wud neva do dat again mehn

but generally speaking i dont like someone requesting for sometin more than twice....except its a gadget undecided
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by sashash(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: I can share everything with my guy but can't share him with my friends
obviously now
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Share my babe.

1 Like

Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by littlemistress: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2014
•My man •Make-up kits •Shoes •Clothes & Undies •Sponge •Toothbrush •Towel. Ain't about being stingy, ΐτ̅'s about being careful. Germs abound.
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
TDC Honey Beauty Soap, a natural soap with honey, aloe vera and shea butter which is excellent for your skin. TDC helps to cure skin problems like pimples, eczema, rashes and others. It also helps in hair problems like dandruff. Daily use can keep your skin smooth your hair healthy and shiny all at an affordable prize! TDC Honey Beauty Soap is manufactured and marketed by TDC Nigeria Limited
For more information please call;
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Bra/pant (some twins way back in school who were my roommates were into that sh1t)
Clothes/jewellery (I will give you 1,000reasons why I can't)
Wigs/weavon
shaving stick/shaving cream
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=sashash] obviously now[/quote wetin be your own
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Godmystrength: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
tooth brush, pant, bra, sponge, blade, needle, shaving stick
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
My Girl ... The rest I can share if situation demand !
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
My birth certificate
Re: Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. by beau49: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
egopersonified: My birth certificate
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Life As A Single Mother! / Fake Prophet Destroyed My Home And Made My Kids Fatherless / Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.