Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

A Short Poem- Why? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Poem- Why? (494 Views)

Poem: Why Am I Afraid? / My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) / Poem:why Did You Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Poem- Why? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2014
I would never ever forget that day, you looked straight into my eyes and told me you never loved me, told me it was a farce, told me I had been the object of ridicule, told me I was an end to a means, my heart broke like glass and pierced hypodermically into the very depths of my soul.

Still I begged you to forgive me for breaking my heart, I pleaded for you to stay,I went on my knees and lost all reasoning and despite male's intrinsic egocentricity...I cried, I wasn't ashamed I cried but I was ashamed I didn't cry enough to let you stay.

You left and you never looked back,I kept on hoping one day that you'd be back..but you never came back...oh my dear..you never did, now I pour out the inert contents of my soul in this write-up and I ask why?

Why did you love me so much only to tell me you never did even one bit? Why was I the one you chose to be the sacrificial lamb? Why was I the only one who fell in love? Why didn't you warn me it would all end like this. Why I ask?
Re: A Short Poem- Why? by fuckshit: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
FÜCK!!!
I FÜCKING feel this poem. It just brought back some FÜCKED up shi/t memories.

FÜCK!!! Never FÜCKING knew WHY myself
FÜCKING lost interest wanting to FÜCKING know WHY grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Criticism Pt. 4 / Little Inspiration For You All / The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.