Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears (1337 Views)

The Main Reason Why Chelsea Have Not Been able To Sell Fernando Torres / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Biliamin(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Fernando Torres finally agrees to leave Chelsea if he "finds the right club". Explains to Chelsea TV amidst tears that he wanted to stay to pay back CFC "amazing fans support" during his many troubles... X_X (mirror)

Torres ; " All my life, I have loved and wish to play football without attachment to any club. I came to Chelsea with same mindset. But Chelsea is different. It is more than family. I love it so much here. Its sad the relationship hasn't been easy in terms of my returning back to who I really was in Liverpool in terms of form. But I have worked so hard to try to give back to this wonderful club that has stood by me through thick and thin. Even when I leave Chelsea, I will continue to support and love the club. It is my family, my memory,my history. I love Chelsea. I am proud to be associated with this great club"

Torres; " I have told Roman, Mike (Emenalo) and Jose that I wish to serve and play in any capacity. Even if it means taking a big pay cut by half, I just want to remain in the blue jersey. But they have a great club to run. Ultimately, whatever they decide must be in the best interest of this wonderful club. I will respect that decision so long it makes this club greater. That is what I want for Chelsea"

Torres; " I have suffered DEPRESSION after the DEATH of my girl friend. I have had to raise a beautiful daughter in the comfortable atmosphere of Cobham. I have suffered massive injury that threatened to end my career. In all these, the club, the fans, Roman stood by me. I struggled with form for many years. The fans and club struggled with me. I cant divorce my emotion from such club, such history,such memory. No club will stand with a player going through such crisis. But Chelsea did for me. I am indebted. I owe the club, the fans and Roman. If I can't play for them again, painful as that is to me emotionally, I will have to support the blue jersey in any form I can. Chelsea is home to me now"

Torres; " Leaving Chelsea will have an effect on my emotion. But I am a professional. I will move ahead. (Chuckling) But I doubt if moving ahead is same thing as moving on"

Torres; " We are stronger this season. The new signings have adapted well without problem. Cesc and Diego are super stars. I am confident we will win trophy this season."

Torres; " I have no problem with Didier and Diego. Both are great players. We have no rivalry amongst us. Didier is a legend here. Diego is hungry for laurels. We are completely focused on the club's success. Nobody remembers personal glory. "

Torres; " I have got to the stage in my relationship with Chelsea where all I think of is the interest of the club. If sitting on the bench will make the club triumph and win medals, I will be too glad to be there. If I have opportunity to play, I will give my best and my super best. My form is back. My confidence level is restored. Jose makes sure Mehnagis ( Team's Psychologist) does not let me out of sight through out last season. My mentality is ok. You can see that during training"

Torres ; " Transfer? I am sorry I don't talk about potential suitors. I read on papers that clubs are after me. My agent hasn't told me anything yet. The club hasn't told me. I am still a Chelsea player today. Whatever the club decides, I will obey. But I wish I could stay to pay back all the love, the care, the solidarity and attention given my little daughter and I. Football is like that. Players don't get to decide."

Torres ; " Yes I am in the final stage of the Football Academy. I want to partner with CFC. I want an academy that will act as a feeder team to Chelsea. I just want to contribute. Sure I will notify you once it is ready. We are still installing gadgets and decorations for the 4 pitches. "

Torres on relationship with Mourinho ; " He is like an elder brother. A kind of daddy figure. He is my stylist. He cuts my hair (laughing). He is a great friend of Desiree (daughter). Always inviting us to his house for dinner where I end up doing the dishes because I would have lost a bet. But he is shrewd. A no nonsense father. I dribbled past Kurt and Cahill and scored a great goal in training. Every body applauded me. Not Jose! He wanted me to pass and give the ball to Oscar who had already positioned himself. So I did 200 press up as punishment. Ofcourse you know I hate press up. So 200? I collapsed on the pitch after serving out my punishment. That is vintage Jose."

culled from Naija True Blues: a Chelsea Fans' Group page
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Blaqsmith(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
We all love u Torres...*am moved*
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Kaxmytex(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
am moved, you can come on loan to enyimba if you want cry
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Dospix(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Very touching i must say, no wonder Mouriho said he wasn't going anywhere; didn't know they were this close.
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by DRealGeesam(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
So touching.
Unfortunately all the world wants is result at all cost and when they dont see it they believe you are lazy.
All the best this season
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by wizard007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
torres, you've came you've saw you've conquered cheesy your a victor!
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by tainot2002(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
in as much as u remain in chelsea team just believe your form will be back as u did when u were Liverpool.There's always bad side for every succesful person.Didier drogba had same when he fist came to the club,with patient and perseverance he became a legend..That is my 2cent
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by chinex276(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mtsheeeewwwww... Lyk i give a fvck
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by YoursGEJ(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lies!! Torres' has a wife who used to be his girlfriend and they are currently happily married with children
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by kento12: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
dis is a lie.... Torres is happily married wit 2 children a boy and a gal
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Greatihex(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
I just have natural love 4 d guy. If dis interview realy hapened, then it is touching. Bt one statement he made dat made me love hm d more was wen he said he hates jealousy, dat he hates it wen parents cause their children wen anoda player is being played ahead of dm. Dat wen you are given the opportunity to play, you should use it to do ur best.
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Afrok(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Story for the gods... If all (some) players can come out and say their ordeal about their clubs, u'll feel they should probably be a shareholder and stay in the club for life. It's not so coz no matter what, u've got to move on as a player.
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by tobiboss(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
SHÎT!!!
First of, torres can't speak fluid english, so if you culled it from another website, words added to make his statements grammatically correct would have been put in parentheses, second of, torres has said it time and time again, that athletica are his one and only true love, 3rd of, who gives that kinda lengthy interview? Need i go on?
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by Tval(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who composed this? Torres has two daughters nd a wife.
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
This story get as e be
Re: My Ordeal At Chelsea: Torres Revealed Amidst Tears by bamipet01: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
I wish u well in ur careers

(1) (Reply)

fa / The Most Handsome Footballer Ever / Mourinho Sack 9 Manchester United Players – See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.