Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot (810 Views)

Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging / SOLVED---- Help"!!!! Laptop Wont Boot / My New Hp Pavillon Laptop Refuse To Come On - Help Oooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by tommyking: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Laptop techs in da house plz help me out, was servicing my phone charging port, I decided to test it after I was done, I dont have direct charger so I use my usb wire to connect it and all of a sudden it sparked and my laptop was shut down and refuse to boot, when I pressed the power button the wifi light will be on while that of the CAPLOCK will be blinking slowly and countinouosly, I need help urgently plz, I just bought the laptop newly, not even up to a month. Abeg moderators una fit carry this thread go front page I take God Beg una, this thing one give me hypertension
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
If your laptop has warranty which can't be for less than a month, take it to the dealer you got it from and explain the problem to them. The warranty should cover the fault.

1 Like

Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by tommyking: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: If your laptop has warranty which can't be for less than a month, take it to the dealer you got it from and explain the problem to them. The warranty should cover the fault.

@Tazmode I'm in bonny Island and it was bought for me from Lagos, meanwhile I just finished opening my fone repairing shop dont have much on me now to make the trip that far, is there no computer eng. in this building?
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by acenazt: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Commot d battery
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by tommyking: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
acenazt: Commot d battery
I've done that already, I removed it yesterday night and insert it this mornig, its still the same
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by emmyw(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can try the hard reboot process:
1. remove the battery and power cord
2. push and hold down the power button for 45 seconds
3. restore battery and power cord
4. restart the laptop
This will reset the laptop if it had problems with
hibernation.
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by tommyking: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
emmyw: You can try the hard reboot process:
1. remove the battery and power cord
2. push and hold down the power button for 45 seconds
3. restore battery and power cord
4. restart the laptop
This will reset the laptop if it had problems with
hibernation.

@emmyw, sry what do u mean by hibernation? because the laptop shut down and refuse to boot when the spark occur, but all the same I will try it out thanks
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by BetaTechnicians: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2014
tommyking: Laptop techs in da house plz help me out, was servicing my phone charging port, I decided to test it after I was done, I dont have direct charger so I use my usb wire to connect it and all of a sudden it sparked and my laptop was shut down and refuse to boot, when I pressed the power button the wifi light will be on while that of the CAPLOCK will be blinking slowly and countinouosly, I need help urgently plz, I just bought the laptop newly, not even up to a month. Abeg moderators una fit carry this thread go front page I take God Beg una, this thing one give me hypertension
how many times does the caps lock blink in one cycle?
Re: Help, Laptop Refuse To Boot by tommyking: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
how many times does the caps lock blink in one cycle?
@Beta it neva stops blinking, thanks @ all it has been resolve by my brother that took it to a laptop repairer behind my back, it is working perfectly now

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem / Sell Ur Laptop To A Nairalander Here - / Any Bitcoin Seller Or Carder Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.