Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Change Of Username/deactivation Of My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Of Username/deactivation Of My Account (361 Views)

Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address / Change Of Username 190 To C-class / Application For Change Of Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Username/deactivation Of My Account by Fce20888(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Please mr moderator forward my message to oga Seun.I want my username changed or my nairaland acount deactivated as soon as possible for security reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Readers Wish Obama Death By Ebola As A Birthday Gift / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-wife. / We Pray To God Before Going To Rob – Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.