Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (7856 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by kolaaderin: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Those opinions lack slightest element of critical thinking, (sorry to use those words as they are not personally directed at your honourable self rather the description of those op-Ed you have been dishing out of recent)

First, you should try to convince the informed minds and not the gullible.

Then you should back up your articles with facts (legal proceedings, Government official gazette, correspondents, detailed Law enforcement briefings and outcomes etc and not these streets and court of public opinions driven by circumstances and political media publicity.

It's foolhardy to go about writing everyday for instance that US Military are War Criminals just like ISIL with your own definition of War Crimes.

We want Articles with verifiable references, official/legal pronouncements, quotes and briefings and not conjectures from web gossips.

This country is sinking hopelessly beyond recovery when youths defends clueless leaders in the name of he is our kinsman.
What a HELL are u talking about, So u want him to post this topic like a Master degree project making undue references of gov gazette and proceedings just to prove to the people what is already a known facts and end up making it too cumbersome for people to comprehend !!! Try again dirty informed mind.
Thanks a lot Barcanista for this great topic and all effort u are rendering in taking out our people from this party of slave traders called PDP. Comes 2015 it's a must to send that zoologist back to the ranch in Otueke where he could practice his profession to the fullest after serving us more years in a private en suite apartment in maximum prison of KIRIKIRI.

5 Likes

Re: ... by neenar: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who takes TAN seriously? It is an association of corrupt, decadent and contract-hunting men and women.

3 Likes

Re: ... by egbaguy: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
when i look back at the history of nigeria and her past leaders,that a particular tribe had milked d country dry in d past aint a secret. That particular tribe made nigeria her own,institutionalised corruption,made the system so weak,they are the least educated,least exposed,but they luv being the head. This jonathan govt is a kind of pay back opportunity for the neglected ones,they see this govt as an opportunity to take dir own share. Jonathan being a dummy and clueless is there only way. Wud av supported GEJ but he is nt performing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by mogentle(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
But wait o, don't GEJ have credible people with no dents?
Re: ... by egbaguy: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
u knw i do ask myself........what is ifeanyi uba's gain with TAN? He is a member of LP(dp)........

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Indictment of Ribadu? How far?

Has Farouk been acquitted or is Jonathan still responsible? Why is Farouk still participating in Legislations for Nigerians?

When Bode George was convicted it was the Judiciary and not FG.

Look for another legitimate story to abuse Jonathan's supporters, this one is dead on arrival.
that question on Farouk Lawan is an indictment on President Jonathan's govt. The EFCC, ICPC and SFU are FG Agencies. The Attorney General's office which is responsible for giving the go-ahead and provide necessary legal backup for any of the anti-corruption body to prosecute an alleged offender is a FG Officer appointed BY the President, he's also Answerable to the President. This is an indication that either the president is incompetent to fight corruption OR he is an accomplice.
As for Ribadu indictment on GEJ: GEJ at present enjoys immunity from arrest and prosecution. At the time of his indictment in 2006, he was a Governor and enjoys immunity. He became VP and later President still enjoying the immunity. That doesn't mean he's off the hook!!!! His case shall be revisited when a sincere government of APC takes over in 2015

#barcanista

3 Likes

Re: ... by Ngwakwe: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
neenar: Who takes TAN seriously? It is an association of corrupt, decadent and contract-hunting men and women.

You are correct.

The organisers are conglomerate of favour seekers but that can't be said of the foot soldiers who are ardent supporters and admirers of GEJ's transformation agenda notwithstanding how little or average.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You are correct.

The organisers are conglomerate of favour seekers but that can't be said of the foot soldiers who are ardent supporters and admirers of GEJ's transformation agenda not withstanding how little or average.
really @ emboldened? They used to tell us that he's the best thing to happen to nigeria after the creation of man?

Haahahahahahaha

#barcanista

1 Like

Re: ... by neenar: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:
You are correct.
The organisers are conglomerate of favour seekers but that can't be said of the foot soldiers who are ardent supporters and admirers of GEJ's transformation agenda notwithstanding how little or average.
Very few of them, actually. A huge percentage of his supporters do so out of religious/ethnic sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
kolaaderin:

This country is sinking hopelessly beyond recovery when youths defends clueless leaders in the name of he is our kinsman.
What a HELL are u talking about, So u want him to post this topic like a Master degree project making undue references of gov gazette and proceedings just to prove to the people what is already a known facts and end up making it too cumbersome for people to comprehend !!! Try again dirty informed mind.
Thanks a lot Barcanista for this great topic and all effort u are rendering in taking out our people from this party of slave traders called PDP. Comes 2015 it's a must to send that zoologist back to the ranch in Otueke where he could practice his profession to the fullest after serving us more years in a private en suite apartment in maximum prison of KIRIKIRI.
Nigeria must not sink but be rescued. Unfortunately, my barcanista handle has been banned by the SITE OWNER for this "funny" reason...

for posting a thread instead of using "mail mods" or "mail supermods". Ban expires at August 28, 2014 at 09:17:20 PM.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
neenar: Very few of them, actually. A huge percentage of his supporters do so out of religious/ethnic sentiments.
Apart from the FOI and Agriculture revamp Jonathan failed woefully in every other sector.

3 Likes

Re: ... by mogentle(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
neenar: Very few of them, actually. A huge percentage of his supporters do so out of religious/ethnic sentiments.
1000000 likes

4 Likes

Re: ... by neenar: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: Apart from the FOI and Agriculture revamp Jonathan failed woefully in every other sector.
The bitter truth. I pray the FOI is even properly implemented.

BTW, how long is the ban?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
egbaguy: u knw i do ask myself........what is ifeanyi uba's gain with TAN? He is a member of LP(dp)........
Ubah was never a member of LP. He and Nwoye were only use as spoilers to spoil Ngige chances in favor of Obiano. He was a pretender and not a contender. Do you think he could challenge the government's boy when he has fraud case that can send him to years in jail? Lp has never been serious

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
neenar: The bitter truth. I pray the FOI is even properly implemented.

BTW, how long is the ban?

The implementation of foi is another thing. However, its a plus that he passed it. Through the foi we knew about the annual N1b food budget for the President and his family

1 week ban. But I see no sensÉ in it. I was banned because Óf that thread. This is laughable

2 Likes

Re: ... by lakpalakpa: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: Nigeria must not sink but be rescued. Unfortunately, my barcanista handle has been banned by the SITE OWNER for this "funny" reason...

for posting a thread instead of using "mail mods" or "mail supermods". Ban expires at August 28, 2014 at 09:17:20 PM.

Very shameful I must say.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Very shameful I must say.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
I smell a rat. But I don't want anyone to delete the thread under the guise, hence, Its wise not to comment on it.

1 Like

Re: ... by neenar: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf:
The implementation of foi is another thing. However, its a plus that he passed it. Through the foi we knew about the annual N1b food budget for the President and his family
1 week ban. But I see no sensÉ in it. I was banned because Óf that thread. This is laughable
Implementation of the FOI bill doesn't rest solely on the presidency; it should be all-round. Harassment of News agencies as seen in the past few months is a knock on the military. But that's that.

Sorry for your ban. That's how Zeun operates.

1 Like

Re: ... by mogentle(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
I personally cherish some of GEJ's transformation policies: Automobile, Electricity, Road construction...but that does not mean i shouldn't talk about the ones i don't like, though e-boys will say he's APC when you refuse to tell them what they love to hear. I care less. Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
neenar: Implementation of the FOI bill doesn't rest solely on the presidency; it should be all-round. Harassment of News agencies as seen in the past few months is a knock on the military. But that's that.

Sorry for your ban. That's how Zeun operates.
who Ís the head of the military? The PresiÐent. SÓ it still falls back to him… do you knw thaÞ the President neva issued any statement during that Military harrassment on Journalists?

1 Like

Re: ... by Ngwakwe: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: really @ emboldened? They used to tell us that he's the best thing to happen to nigeria after the creation of man?

Haahahahahahaha

#barcanista

It was dependent on the standard of measurement I used.

This is Africa and this is Nigeria, a country where sabotage and saboteurs are celebrated for individual, tribal and regional interests.

It takes GEJ, a President, out of favour with Wartime Military Cabals, Elites and Neo-colonists to get Nigeria on track.

GEJ has no option left for his survival than to seek approval from the Nigerian people by being a listening president and that he is trying hard to achieve. Free and fair election is now institutionalised and every region is receiving equal treatment while meritocracy is starting to take shape.

Forget seeking for deliverance from our previous captors who kept us in this trench.

With GEJ for next four years, Nigeria will have a foundation insurmountable.
Re: ... by neenar: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: who Ís the head of the military? The PresiÐent. SÓ it still falls back to him… do you knw thaÞ the President neva issued any statement during that Military harrassment on Journalists?
True that! And most Nigerians never really asked...

1 Like

Re: ... by kolaaderin: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: Nigeria must not sink but be rescued. Unfortunately, my barcanista handle has been banned by the SITE OWNER for this "funny" reason...

Re: ... by Descartes: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2014

Sure you are not indicting yourself with the revelation of the Nairaland jail term tongue wink
Meanwhile I have been busy with some programming stuff throughout the week, a lot of tasks to be accomplished, but will soon make out time for full politicking on Nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
mogentle: I personally cherish some of GEJ's transformation policies: Automobile, Electricity, Road construction...but that does not mean i shouldn't talk about the ones i don't like, though e-boys will say he's APC when you refuse to tell them what they love to hear. I care less. Truth is bitter.
let me advise you, create a thread and showcase Jona's achievement. Pls post pictures where necessary and facts.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ngwakwe: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Stop derailing your thread if you want it to flow with intelligent contributions.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Descartes:
Sure you are not indicting yourself with the revelation of the Nairaland jail term tongue wink
I did not mention name and when did that become an offence? See if worse come to worse I will QUIT the forum. Pls let's not deraill...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe: Stop derailing your thread if you want it to flow with intelligent contributions.
noted!!! Let§ continue... But your last comment was partly spot on

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
whatlyf: I did not mention name and when did that become an offence? See if worse come to worse I will QUIT the forum.
Quiting is not the answer, cos if you quit it means that the evil has reigned supreme angry
Even me, I have been finding Nairaland so nasty these days to extend that I rather sleep in the Lab doing research than wasting my time on some dolts and irrelevant issues, but I still squeeze out time to come out and learn as well as contributing my quota angry
Even as I type am on top of my ALGORITHMS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

It was dependent on the standard of measurement I used.

This is Africa and this is Nigeria, a country where sabotage and saboteurs are celebrated for individual, tribal and regional interests.

It takes GEJ, a President, out of favour with Wartime Military Cabals, Elites and Neo-colonists to get Nigeria on track.

GEJ has no option left for his survival than to seek approval from the Nigerian people by being a listening president and that he is trying hard to achieve. Free and fair election is now institutionalised and every region is receiving equal treatment while meritocracy is starting to take shape.

Forget seeking for deliverance from our previous captors who kept us in this trench.

With GEJ for next four years, Nigeria will have a foundation insurmountable.

Sir, may I remind you that it is under Jonathan's govt that the "military" cabal of IBB are having field day?
The Present NSA Col Dasuki was IBB's ADC
The Present Def. Minister Gusau was IBB's NSA
The BH Task Force Chairman Danjuma is IBB strong ally
The Son of Tukur was involved in subsidy fraud, his father was rewarded with Ambassador @ Large
IBB only recently endorsed his candidacy
Pls who are the cabals that he's free from?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe wrote
Free and fair election is now institutionalised and every region is receiving equal treatment while meritocracy is starting to take shape.

Sir, the 2011 election was said to be better than the sham of 2011 however, it was disputed in several places.
The process leading to the Osun and Ekiti election wher military arrested and harrassed opposition leaders even on election day. That action was condemned by the inec chairman. The result was not rigged because of ppl's doggedness(Osun).
The Anambra election was a daylight robbery(I won't say much here). Truth is the govt is not sincere with election.

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
To be honest with everyone on this forum, for these politicians to thrive, they must have some cabals as back-ups. wink
Even if the APC wins the Presidency today the likes of Atiku, Obj, Saraki, Tinubu, etal will be among the cabals pulling the string of corruption "perpetualism" from behind angry cool
Let not be deceived angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo / Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. / EFCC Vs Saraki: An Unending Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.