Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Lesson Man Will Never Learn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn (588 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn: Two / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson Man Will Never Learn by TheIkoro(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Introduction: I did say that I would speak even more on the villainy of Facebook. But I did not say then that those words would have to reveal not only that villainy in particular, but also the same villainy - in the HubPages, the Blogger, even this very site (Nairaland) and all other such means by which the evil of this generation of vultures, hyenas, and scavengers would that The Truth that is The Ikoro be not known to the world, that The Truth behind the worship of GOD (this being Ikoro Iyineleda) be not known to all creation. Ever bent on the deceit that has a man war against his Maker, they ever continue to say,

"How can GOD know?
Is there knowledge in The Most High?"

That not only the homily below, but also all the other words, almost, of Adedotun The Ikoro that was placed on www.thehomohomilies..com and accompanying blogs may then be deleted from the blogs - be it by hackers that plundered me of the passwords to the blogs, or by the treachery of Blogger itself. As such as they not only sought to slay all those that witnessed concerning the evil that cut Jesus off out of the land of the living, but to also hide Bibles, burn Bibles, and keep Bibles away even from those professing to be Christians; so now do such as they - all in a bid to conceal The Truth that is The Ikoro from all creation - strive to pull my web-site (www.adedotuntheikoro.net) from the internet, to delete the words I put on Nairaland, to conceal the words I place on Facebook, and to plunder (with all the cunningly conceived plots they can devise) Ikoro Iyineleda of anything they believe to be his heritage.

But the elect can not be deceived. And GOD does know. Thus I enjoin thee to think very carefully over all that which is revealed to you not only through the homily reproduced below, but also through any other such means by which The Truth that is The Ikoro is revealed to all those that ask, that seek, that knock. Because, then, they will ever see The Truth behind the worship of GOD, they will ever receive the salvation that is thereby granted, and unto them will ever be opened the door to the Queendom of Heaven.

If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced if some one should rise from the dead.
- Jesus, The Christ.

The only lesson Man can ever learn from history is that Man has never learnt anything from history.
- Anonymous.

From Moses, to the prophets, to Jesus, to The Ikoro; what lesson is it indeed that Man has ever failed to learn? Some would say it is the ravages of such supposed crimes against humanity as the Holocaust. Others might point out the obvious injustice of not only Hiroshima, but also Nagasaki. And, if I may cite an example that is even closer to that land I have dwelled in all my life, thus far; the dust of which I continue to shake from my feet - even if only in symbol, thus far (as I continue to be imprisoned in the supposed comforts it has the folly set in many high places believe are castles with which it has given; that I may then be raped, robbed, defrauded, denied - and then have the folly believe I have given) there are those that would give as a typical example the ethnic cleansing that has been carried out against Darfur's non-Arab population, and that has led to the death of tens to hundreds of thousands of civilians. All such examples being pointed out in a bid to satisfy the twinge of conscience that would they identify with the politically correct.

But, were one to carefully ponder over the mistakes Man has made - and the lessons that should have thereby been learnt (ever since his days in Eden - or his evolution from being ape, whichever one thou would that thou believe) one would have to come to the conclusion that the most grievous mistake Man has ever failed to learn a lesson from is that which had Jesus say unto the Pharisees, "Woe to you lawyers also! for you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers."

And what burdens was it that Jesus spoke of? thou mayest care to ask.

The burden of weakness. The burden of blindness. The burden of emasculation.

The burden of having to run the race that is life on crippled feet. The burden that even the Pharisees denied by the testimony of their own tongue - a testimony that consequently had Jesus condemn them even more fervently with the words, "If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, 'We see,' your guilt remains." The burden that would thou saith; as did Solomon, once, "I do not know how to go out or come in."

Jesus ever spoke in parables, but even he sought to enlighten the accursed Pharisees even more clearly concerning the reason he considered them damned.

"Woe unto you, lawyers!" saith he. "For ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered."

The key of knowledge. That is the reason. The key kept from the rich by the folly set in many high places, that the former mayest then be seated in a low place. The key kept from princes by slaves seated on horses, that the princes may then walk on foot like slaves. For the burden of ignorance concerning that key, which the Pharisees denied when they claimed sight, is that which leads to the blindness of emasculation - and to the lesson Man has ever failed to learn. This being that the key of knowledge should not be kept away from the hands of men, most especially when righteous - that they be not emasculated into the blindness of ignorance. It is this key of knowledge (be it of the knowledge that Eli'ab would be not known to David when he saith unto him, "Why have you come down? And with whom have you left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know your presumption, and the evil of your heart; for you have come down to see the battle;" or be it of the knowledge that had Solomon say,

"The LORD has set the sun in the heavens,
but has said that He would dwell in
thick darkness;"

whichever one of the two, that key of knowledge it is that had Jesus proclaim woe upon the hypocrites of his own generation; who stripped of him this key in a manner that was even more clearly stated by Isaiah with the words, "he was cut off out of the land of the living" - that key, that knowledge, is that which David knew not when (despite the strength and the courage that had him able to slay both lion and bear with his bare hands) he it was that stayed home to keep sheep for his father, whilst every other one of his brothers was at war (as The Ikoro is being tied down at home by the cunning that would the elect believe there was ever an unemployment crisis for any other but such as they, or that true independence is acquired via a certificate). That key, that knowledge, is that which has had all others that ever cry out unto GOD - be it with word, mind, heart, or action - saying, "I do not know how to go out or come in;" that key, that knowledge, is that which has them be the elect of GOD - the people of GOD; with whom both Moses and The Ikoro choose rather to share ill-treatment with, than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin; the only ones from whose mouth those words can proceed, as they indeed did proceed out of the mouth of Solomon, "I am but a little child" - for truly, truly, I say unto thee, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of GOD like a child shall enter neither that Kingdom, nor the Queendom of Heaven. The emasculated, the elect, those so bereft of any access to the key of knowledge that they are thereby burdened into that weakness that had Paul quote as the words of GOD, "My power is made perfect in weakness." Because that weakness, that emasculation, is that which ever has them cry out unto GOD, "Avenge me of mine adversary" - for they live in a world of which it is written, concerning the wicked,

"They band together against the life of the
righteous,
and condemn the innocent to death."

Being beset in that world by the oppressive antics of the wicked that believe survival should be only for the fit, and not for the weak; they ever have to cry out unto GOD, in the weakness of their emasculation - for to cry out unto any other authority would be to spite as falsehood the truth in the words,

"Do you indeed decree what is right,
you gods?
Do you judge the sons of men uprightly?
Nay, in your hearts you devise wrongs;
your hands deal out violence on earth."

Thus, in a world wherein the authorities that are to judge the sons of men uprightly - be they those of whom it is written,

"You are gods,
sons of The Most High, all of you;
nevertheless, you shall die like men,
and fall like any prince;"

or be they those of whom it has been said,

"Can wicked rulers be allied with Thee,
who frame mischief by statute?"

in a world wherein all such authorities are known to devise wrongs, rather; to.......

"band together against the life of the
righteous,
and condemn the innocent to death;"

who else, then, indeed, can the weak cry out to for justice; in this world of strife and sin - where all the wicked have gathered together against them? Who else, indeed; if not to the one true good God? - The Creator, ELEDA, GOD, The God of The Ikoro.

And His power is truly made perfect in their weakness.

But because it is fitting for him to fulfill all righteousness; and thereby give the enemy no occasion to revile with words such as "coward," and "lazy man" (and that which betrays the cunning with which the evil that is the Yoruba tribe would that it say, "Behold, we knew it not;" this being, "Who did you ask?" - or should we deign to say, "Who did you tell?"wink The Ikoro has had to ask, and to tell: to appeal to such authorities as the police that ever kept on yielding to the wishes of the family of which it is written, "A man's foes will be those of his own household;" such authorities as the Press that not only yields as the police does, but that also would that he and his believe it yields not - by striving to give the impression of being gagged; such authorities as the non-governmental organisations that ever follow in the steps of both the police and the Press; such authorities as those that give the appearance of being famiy, as those that give the appearance of being friends, as those that - despite the blood, or what-not - would that all else believe, "He is beside himself;" such authorities as those that - being merely colleagues, or mere acquaintances - believe they therefore have even more of an excuse to walk on by, as did the priest and the Levite. The Ikoro has had to ask, and to tell: to apply to such authorities as those that would he go to Molete to be deceived, and come back home to stay deceived; such authorities as those that would he go to Oluyole Industrial Estate to be just as deceived, and come back home to stay just as deceived; such authorities as those that did not even deign to give a reply to his applications, but rather chose to give the silent rebuff that was given even by those who would he believe his is the key of knowledge through studies for it in a room wherein he is locked up as an ascetic, or that his is the key of knowledge through studies for it in a library wherein he can also wine and dine in the revelry of wantoness - the silent rebuff that has been given ever since it was first uttered by she whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters; this being, "Sit down there!" and "Just praaay!" (that one believed to be step-brother, young enough to be grandson, mayest then become bold enough - once - to add the word, "Please"wink. Such authorities - be it those that were asked, or those that were told - that epitomise in all its entirety the evil of whom Solomon wrote when he spoke of the folly set in many high places, the evil of whom David spoke when he sang of the wrongs they devise in their hearts.

(to be continued).

(1) (Reply)

The Pattern In The Mountain / A Great Circle Appeared In The Sky (PHOTOS) / Bible's Contribution To The English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.