Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. (1730 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by NewsAlert: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seven men specialized in cement adulteration have been arrested by the Abia State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. They were arrested at Asa Umunka village in Ugwunagbo Local Government Area of the state according to the NSCDC official who paraded them on Friday. Narrating how they were arrested, NSCDC Commandant, Mr. Andy Dateer, said his men spotted a compound that looked like a cement factory and decided to verify the type of business activity that was going on there, according to report from The Punch.

He said when his men eventually raided the compound, they were shocked by the discovery of over 40,000 bags of bagged cements of various brands and about one million empty new cement sacks also of different brands piled in a room. The prime suspect, Chief Samuel Nwokeneme, 62, said the “business” was established early this year by his late son who died three weeks ago in an auto crash along the Enugu- Port Harcourt Expressway. Nwokeneme denied that they engaged in illegal cement production, but said he had to continue with the late son’s business to keep the family going.
Get more trending news on http://newshalert..com/

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by opiaoku: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
ebankole: What do you expect from Ibo land if not fake this fake that,especially in such a slum as Aba?

warning on your way coming home and the bus stop on aba or near aba express way,don't buy any bread or else nah Garri u go find inside that bread.

i don warn o

Thunder fire your papa there

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by T9ksy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Geez! some folks would do anything for money, sha!!Imagine how many houses have been erected with those fake

cement. what's the guarantee that those houses will still be standing in 5 years time.
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by gratiaeo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
ebankole: What do you expect from Ibo land if not fake this fake that,especially in such a slum as Aba?

warning on your way coming home and the bus stop on aba or near aba express way,don't buy any bread or else nah Garri u go find inside that bread.

i don warn o
Product of Soka horror forest.

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by Trut(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2014

i don warn o

Bros, please don't start what you can't finish ooo.

#MyAdvice

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Product of Soka horror forest.

I didn't know i hurt somebody that much.
Don't worry all these will soon be over.
easy...

3 Likes

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Trut:

Bros, please don't start what you can't finish ooo.

#MyAdvice

The truth shall set us free...trust me.

Lets all relax now.

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by psucc(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
But the level at which this country is wasting her talents is alarming. If a man can with his bare hands produce cement to the extent it goes undetected would have called for reintegrating such hands into the mainstream rather than throwing them behind bars and allowed to rot there.

This to me is also economic or human sabotage by our government.
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy: Geez! some folks would do anything for money, sha!!Imagine how many houses have been erected with those fake

cement. what's the guarantee that those houses will still be standing in 5 years time.
my brother i tire o
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by abagoro(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewsAlert: Seven men specialized in cement adulteration have been arrested by the Abia State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. They were arrested at Asa Umunka village in Ugwunagbo Local Government Area of the state according to the NSCDC official who paraded them on Friday. Narrating how they were arrested, NSCDC Commandant, Mr. Andy Dateer, said his men spotted a compound that looked like a cement factory and decided to verify the type of business activity that was going on there, according to report from The Punch.

He said when his men eventually raided the compound, they were shocked by the discovery of over 40,000 bags of bagged cements of various brands and about one million empty new cement sacks also of different brands piled in a room. The prime suspect, Chief Samuel Nwokeneme, 62, said the “business” was established early this year by his late son who died three weeks ago in an auto crash along the Enugu- Port Harcourt Expressway. Nwokeneme denied that they engaged in illegal cement production, but said he had to continue with the late son’s business to keep the family going.
Get more trending news on http://newshalert..com/

@bolded. The quantity is alarming. The quality needs to be tested and the distribution network determined ebola style to avoid further spread of this cement. If the quality is satisfactory, then there is no cause for alarm. I've always suspected Dangote in the spate of collapse building incidents across Nigeria but a case such as this brings more questions to be answered. God help us all.
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by T9ksy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
psucc: But the level at which this country is wasting her talents is alarming. If a man can with his bare hands produce cement to the extent it goes undetected would have called for reintegrating such hands into the mainstream rather than throwing them behind bars and allowed to rot there.

This to me is also economic or human sabotage by our government.

But what about the numerous folks that have met with their untimely death due to the use of these substandard product?

When you eventually actualised your[b] "land of the rising sun"[/b], you are free to reintegrate such soulless and contemptible individuals in
to your society. You can kill each other with your fake products for all we care so long as you confine it to your cursed hamlets.

economic or human sabotage shocked shocked
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
hehehehe hehehe Abegii NL no go kill person oo

Gudu efvening my people.
make una dey jolly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) / Met the most deadliest serial killer who killed other serial killers / Police/sars Kills Yahoo Boy In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.