Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. (1737 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku:

Otu nne gi oooooo
Afo sabuo umunna gi oooo

Otu nne gi oooo

Afo sabuo umunna gi ooo

hehehehe hehehe

are we communicating now?
Come to lagos and learn yoloba hehehehe
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku:

But I hate lagos naa grin
Moreover
OTU NNE I ooooooo

Now,you are making me laugh now.
You seem nice and cool anyways.
You hate lagos ke, but ibos love lagos nah

its well.
Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by opiaoku: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
ebankole:

Otu nne gi oooo

Afo sabuo umunna gi ooo

hehehehe hehehe

are we communicating now?
Come to lagos and learn yoloba hehehehe

Its yoruba not yolobar
Btw
Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by ebankole: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku:

Its yoruba not yolobar
Btw
Otu nne i

Its how NL Ibo writes it or call it.
i wrote it that way deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Fake Cement Factory Discovered In Abia State,owner Arrested-nscdc. by psucc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
T9ksy:

But what about the numerous folks that have met with their untimely death due to the use of these substandard product?

When you eventually actualised your[b] "land of the rising sun"[/b], you are free to reintegrate such soulless and contemptible individuals in
to your society. You can kill each other with your fake products for all we care so long as you confine it to your cursed hamlets.

economic or human sabotage shocked shocked

You are deluded. Even the best of quality 42.5grade cement are also killer packs.

You must be analytic and objective. There are more factors to building collapse than just the cement factor.
Whether you like it or not, building collapse is more spiritually induced.

Take these posers:
* Who are the owners of those buildings?
* What is their source of livelihood?
* How honest is their source of income?
* Are they Businessmen who can disclose their source? or using one business as a cover to their ill gotten wealth?
Bros, building collapse is a form of sacrifice. Sorry I have to divulge this. But take it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced / Woman Catches Family Pastor Raping Her Daughter In Ondo State / Female Undergraduate Raped To Death In Cameroon: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.