Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings (2607 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Why Do Toddlers Wear Their Footwears On The Wrong Legs? / Are Men Up To Something When They Fail To Wear Wedding Bands?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings by chibwike(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
cococandy: Yes smiley
wow, never knew oh

1 Like

Re: When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings by bellong: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy: Doesn't really matter. Men of nowadays do not hide their rings anymore to approach single girls. Infact they will tell you they are married with so..so..so..kids, show you the pictures of their wives and kids. So you see my dear sister just pray he is a principle man with or without ring.

Who broke your heart?

Should you be wondering why I asked, your signature....
Re: When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings by Rapsainot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Sometimes I go out with my rings on my six fingers. Sometimes I forget to even wear any. Depends on the place, occasion, time factor etc. I dont sleep with rings on.

As for hubby. I don't even remember when last he wore his. Truth is I don't care. I want to even sell his ring to buy more for my middle left finger.
Anyone can wear a ring. Like my neighbor when I was serving. Squating with her boyfriend, had a baby for him. went to market and bought ring for herself . Nigerian marriages
Icherishu: I used to take it personal when hubby removed his own and wore it in any of the fingers so that it won't give him mark so I guess. So after sometime, he started wearing it religiously and I was like good for him. I think one day I went out and he came to pick and saw that I didn't wear mine. Since that day he removed his, and when I enquired why he isn't wearing his ring. He said it is giving him mark and he needs to free the finger. Well felt bad the first day and after then I let it slide. Didn't bother talking about it again. I am giving him few months and if he doesn't resume. I will look for it and sell it. I can make a whole lot of money from it.

floranbee1: My rings are always on my finger 24 hours everyday even when am sleeping.My hubby was very fond of wearing his ring when we were newly married but along the line he formed the habit of removing it before washing his car and forgotting to wear it back until he eventually lost it.
Kachisbarbie: Lol. I wonder their reason, sometimes it's for illegal reasons, then some don't actually like jewelries.

I don't do jewelries, even my earring na force, so I used to forget my ring a lot way back, and I wouldn't even notice till a guy starts hitting on me, I'm like 'is this nigga blind, can't he see my ring'...then I look @my finger - no ring. embarassed
My hubby used to forget too, he started putting it close to his car keys. That's what I used to do too...till it became a part of me.

When my hubby forgets to put on his, I don't get angry bc I trust him, but when I forget mind...im go wan die, not like he doesn't trust me, he is just naturally overprotective.
cococandy: He wears his more than a wear mine because I take mine off to bath or sleep and he never takes his off.
Learning to pick mine up everytime I pick my earings up. Will totally get used to always wearing it very soon. I hope
breathless: Stopped wearing mine less than a month after wedding (almost 8yrs now). Not a jewelry person. Wifey wears it in addition to hers. I'm quick to state my marital status at all times anywhere, anytime and with anyone.
Cece23: I put mine on whenever am going out.Is near my earing so I can't go out without it.Hubby doesn't remove his and has worn it like 5yrs now.
bellong: I only wore that thing for one week.

I gave my wife around march this year to sell it if she's interested in the money.

The ring is gone forever....... cheesy cheesy
MARRIED WOMEN FULL NAIRALAND SOTAY
Re: When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2014
My father never takes his ring off. My mom is absent-minded... she never replaced hers after she lost it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix Of Two Lovely People / As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. / Please Any Baby Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.