Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

free blackberry unlock codes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / free blackberry unlock codes (489 Views)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / Free Blackberry Unlock Started / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

free blackberry unlock codes by smiley94: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
My blabckberry bold 9900 phone is locked how do I unlock it . IMEI 356841.04.239944.1 PRD-39472-002. sad and step by step on how to unlock it. Everything works except I can't make or receive calls and texts plz help
Re: free blackberry unlock codes by Kajool: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a Blackberry mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry-bold-9900/rs18wp9/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

(1) (Reply)

Apple Revealed Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus (videos) / Experiment Prove The Rumor Of Iphone 6 Bending Wrong / Stop Paying Money For Online Money Making Guide,get It Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.