Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! (1884 Views)

Deeper Life National Youth Success Camp(NYSC) 2015 / Youth Success Camp 12 / Catch All The Best From The Deeper Life Bible Church Youth Success Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! by Esiri111(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
The Deeper Life Bible Church Presents ;
"Raising Up Incorruptible Youths"
from the 2nd to the 6th of September 2014, at the Deeper Life Camp Ground Closest to You.
Featuring;
Salvation
Santification
HolyGhost Baptism
Miracles
and much more...
Come and Be Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! by Zikdik(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Esiri111: The Deeper Life Bible Church Presents ;
"Raising Up Incorruptible Youths"
from the 2nd to the 6th of September 2014, at the Deeper Life Camp Ground Closest to You.
Featuring;
Salvation
Santification
HolyGhost Baptism
Miracles
and much more...
Come and Be Blessed.
I used to go to this stuff in my early teens. When I was still a blockhead.
The food was always horrible.
Re: Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! by Admark(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will be there by God's grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'll be there too, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Success Camp ! Success Camp !! Success Camp !!! by zik4ever: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
This year's national youth success camp holds at designated locations across the country from 22-26th August 2017.
In Rivers State, there are several locations in the regions including the Deeper Life State headquarters/camp ground Rumuodara near Tank, along the East-West road. All youths are warmly invited for a refreshing session of education and empowerment.

(1) (Reply)

Though An Atheist, I Believe In Afterlife!!! / Do Atheists Oppose Abortion? / The Rise And Rise Of South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.