Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? (896 Views)

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Abandoned Toddler Breastfed On Pregnant Dog's Milk. / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by micronut(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Study shows why breastfed babies are so smart

Loads of studies over the years have shown that children who were breastfed score higher on IQ tests and perform better in school, but the reason why remained unclear. Again only this evening, I was watching marian anazodo's MOTHER CARES show on NTA where the invited Dr. Awosika anwered a question that its actually also true that parents who breastfed for longer times do have shrink.and flat tommy cos of the hormone called oxytocin that not only helps in milk production but also healing of the uterus and womb wateva................ so nairalanders, would you allow ur wife to breast feed for a whole one year? and the females in the house can u sacrifice a whole one year for d baby to feed on your bossom considering it.wld pay off in future? again is it the mother-baby bonding time, something in the milk itself or some unseen attribute of mothers who breastfeed their babies that could be attributed to this wonderful god-given blessing through the milk or there is more to this that man could comprehend? Need ur contribution pls as am thinking of compelling my wife to do this for me by 2016 when she puts to bed by God's grace hopefully....... cheers!
Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by purplesummer(f): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
If both husband and wife are complete olodo, they can't turn their child to Albert Einstein by breastfeeding him for 3years. Genetics play a major role in a child's Intelligence quotient.

3 Likes

Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by eleojo23: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Several studies have previously linked breast feeding to later intelligence. But how breastfeeding confers its brainy benefits remains unclear. Researchers suspect that components of breast milk that may be missing from formula, such as the
omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid(DHA) and the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid arachidonic acid (ARA), are essential for optimal brain growth.

1 Like

Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by Kanwulia: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
I believe antelopes are breazzzzzt-fed too grin
Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by Kanwulia: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
I believe antelopes are breazzzzzt-fed too
They are still BUSHMEAT!6 cheesy
Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by teeboo: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
purplesummer: If both husband and wife are complete olodo, they can't turn their child to Albert Einstein by breastfeeding him for 3years. Genetics play a major role in a child's Intelligence quotient.

Gbam!!! U said it all, genetic plays d role,I ave a niece she refuse breast milk herself at 4months,so she was fed with formula all thru,she's so smart dat pple doesn't bliv her age,at 4 yrs she's going to primary 1 due to double promotion given to her,breastFeeding is good as its give good immune system

1 Like

Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by saintneo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
purplesummer: If both husband and wife are complete olodo, they can't turn their child to Albert Einstein by breastfeeding him for 3years. Genetics play a major role in a child's Intelligence quotient.

a crazy woman can give birth to a genius. A child needs to meet the proper challenges to develop intellectually.
Re: Why are Children Well Breastfed Turned Out To Be Smart And Intelligent Pls? by mumumugu(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
fact

mum said i was breast fed

fact i am olodi

therefore, ure assertion is wrong

(1) (Reply)

the brain secrets / Photo: Newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Young Girl Gives Birth And Runs / Man Alleged To Have Died Years Ago Declares He Is Not A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.