Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nanu - Free Call To All Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nanu - Free Call To All Network (838 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nanu - Free Call To All Network by kellyjoesteve: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
This application was lauched exactly one week ago, it allow you to make free calls anytime, everyday. It’s called Nanu. nanuis a clever little app that allows you to make free calls on your mobile phone. It doesn't need a fast network, so unlike skypeor viber, it works on 2g and congested networks. In other words, it works anywhere your phone does. Plus nanu sounds crisper and clearer
One thing I’m getting to love about this app is for the fact that you can use it to make free calls to even those who doesn’t have the app installed on their phones. It gives you free minutes every day to call non nanu users and its extremely lite.
Can It Work On My Device
At the moment, it works only on Android phones, as time goes on, other device will have their own.
Where Can I Get This App
At the moment, this application is in development stage. It was released last week for test in the market, and over a million has already downloaded the app. The app was later removed from play store according to the developer in order to allow them to upgrade to the next version. So in some couple of days, the new version will be release. But if you want to test the old version, you can click on the download link below http://www.datafilehost.com/d/37eaf59f enjoy it while it las------t check more on my blog www.kellyjoesteve..com
Re: Nanu - Free Call To All Network by busoye19: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
If you have nothing to do, pls don't do it here. This ur stu.pid app has never worked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Your Pastor Ask You To Buy Him An Iphone 6? / [how To Reduce Lags On ANDROID Phones(seeder) / The Facebook Page That Shares Free Airtime Every Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.